Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rebelbucks - Rebelbucks.com, GPT - Paypal, Amazon Gift Cards, Shop Amazon
liontamerjim
post Oct 17 2010, 02:01 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 253,206

What is RebelBucks?
RebelBucks is a brand new Cash GPT site from the same company that brought you PrizeRebel so you know they are legitimate!

What can you get?
You can get a variety of prizes from this site.

- You can get cash payouts through paypal ($10 minimum for cashout)
- Check payouts are coming soon
- You can shop amazon and order any item you want from millions of amazon items (2 day shipping)
- $5,$10 etc Amazon Gift Cards sent by email

Why use RebelBucks over other sites?
There are many reasons to use RebelBucks over other sites
1. Its from the same company that brought you PrizeRebel which has been around for 3 years and has given out millions of dollars of prizes. You don't have to worry about not getting paid!
2. They are very active in adding new offers and new ways of earning cash!
3. They offer a great tiered referral program. It offers you $0.10 for every active referral and you earn 20% from your referrals and 5% from your 2nd tier referrals, these percentages go up as you refer more active users.

They are also brand new which means a lot of people have not heard of them yet, giving you the chance to be the first to signup and refer users!

Click the link below.
Checkout RebelBucks Now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

bluedragon13123
post Oct 24 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 142,628

Hey everyone.

I know many people here have probably used prizerebel, which allows you to complete offers to get prizes. They didn't offer prizes as in cash though, but recently they have started up a sister site. Rebelbucks.com. I have been using them for the past 2 days and have already raised $7 in about 45mins. Here are some details:

From Site:

What prizes do you offer? We currently offer Amazon Gift Cards, Paypal payments and Amazon Prizes.

How do I receive Amazon Gift Cards? Amazon Gift cards, once processed will be listed in your Claims History page. All you have to do is click on the "View code" link and your code will pop up. Itā€™s that easy! You can redeem them at amazon.com.

How do I get Paypal payments? In order to claim them you must provide an email linked to your Paypal account. Please set this in your My Account page and edit your information. Once you have updated your Paypal email information, you can claim a minimum of $10.00 Paypal payment from the prizes page.

Once your claim has been processed your payment will be sent to the Paypal email that you provided. You should receive an email from Paypal letting you know of payments received.

Referrals:

How do I earn points besides completing offers?

You can also earn cash via our Referral system. Simply head over to our Referral page. You can grab your personal referral link and give that link to everyone! You will get 20% cash of all cash/points earned by the person you just referred! For example, if you referred Tom and Tom earns 10 points or cash, you will automatically receive $2!

Also, you can also earn 5% cash from your referralsā€™ referrals. So if Tom refers Jim and Jim earns 10 points or cash, then you automatically earn $0.50!

Link to site: [topic merged.... already posted]

+Quote Post
SearchAndWin
post Nov 3 2010, 09:38 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 229,193

Rebel Bucks is a one of the best new GPT's. Def. a better option than PR if you want cash.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SearchAndWin
post Jan 12 2011, 06:42 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 229,193

Same owner as Prize Rebel, this site is much better.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement