Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> International Chat Rules

The international sections are for general discussions and helping people from your country only.

DO NOT participate in ANY currency exchanges here or create new posts for currency exchanges.

DO NOT announce programs, post personal websites or blogs, or use any referral links in this section. Do not start any threads in the International CHAT section to discuss MLM, Hyip, Autosurf programs, etc. All program discussion belongs in the original program threads.

MMG admins and moderators try their best to keep this international area organized, but we do not speak the languages from all countries listed here. If you see someone violating the rules in your language or in your country's subform, please use the report button and report it to the MMG moderating team.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quitting The Chinese Communist Party Renews The Soul
tsutarman
post Aug 7 2011, 05:18 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 330,687

Editor's note: The Epoch Times here publishes direct translations of statements made by Chinese people in ‘renouncing’ the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its subordinate organizations. Statements such as these are submitted to a website affiliate of the Chinese version of The Epoch Times, Dajiyuan. The movement to renounce, withdraw from, or quit the CCP, called ‘tuidang’ in Chinese, began in late 2004, soon after The Epoch Times published the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party, an editorial series that explores the nature and history of the CCP. The statements offer a rare and candid glimpse of history in the making: theChinese people turning their backs on the Communist Party, choosing conscience over pragmatism, and peacefully ushering in a future China free of Party rule.
I want to withdraw from the Youth League

I live in Urumqi city. I joined the Chinese Communist Youth League in 2003. In my childhood and youth, I used to obey whatever the communist party said because of the party’s constant brainwashing. I also had a wish to join the communist party some day. However, I started questioning things since I learned about the June 4 Tiananmen Massacre. At first, I didn't fully believe what they did, but I finally realized the truth after learning so many facts. I didn't withdraw from the Youth League then, because I thought people were still happy under the party’s leadership. At least, China doesn't run into chaos and wars like some other countries, and society is still relatively stable. But after the July 23 high-speed rail collision, I changed my mind. What kind of a society is this? What kind of a system is this? Cold! Numb! Brutal! I wouldn't be doing justice to the memory of the 200 victims in the accident if I were to continue the membership in the Youth League! Hereby, I officially announce my withdrawal from the Youth League! I don't want to have any connection with it and its related organizations!

Ma Long
July 28, 2011
Urumqi City, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
http://tuidang.epochtimes.com/index/showpost/id/9197759
Quitting the CCP gives a fresh start to my soul and life

As a Chinese with conscience and justice, I can't be a bystander anymore. Under the leadership of the CCP, people have all become passengers on the high-speed rail. We can't freely express ourselves. We can't express the most basic demand for human rights. We are forced to become numb and heartless. We can't go on like this any longer. What I can do right now is withdraw from this inhuman communist party.

Luo Weirang
July 30, 2011
http://tuidang.epochtimes.com/index/showpost/id/9208718
Declaration

I am a farmer born in the '' 50s. I've been through the Cultural Revolution, the 1989 Democracy Movement, and lost my son-in-law, who was illegally sent to a labor camp for practicing Falun Gong and for sending out materials stating the facts about Falun Gong. A graduate of a well-known University in Beijing, he was persecuted to death at the end of 2008 when he was only 31.

After losing her husband, my daughter has still been holding to the principles of Truth, Compassion, Tolerance when interacting with people. I experience the mercy and power of Falun Gong through her. I hereby ask my daughter to send this statement on my behalf. I solemnly declare my withdrawal from the Youth League and all otherorganizations affiliated with the evil communist party.

He Yongxiang
China
July 27, 2011
http://tuidang.epochtimes.com/index/showpost/id/9190423
Voluntarily quitting the Young Pioneers

I was forced to join the Young Pioneers when I was in first grade. I was naive and ignorant. Looking back, I have to say that my basic human rights were violated when they fooled and forced me to join the Young Pioneers. I would like to state this explicitly, even though human rights are never respected in China.

Eventually, this decayed system will become history. I hope that in the near future the so-called Young Pioneers will be nothing more than a joke. Innocent kids who don't know what communism is are being forced to take an oath to follow and fight for communism the rest of their lives. This country is so sad and ridiculous. Now I just hope more people will come to understand the truth.

Wang Mingxue
July 27, 2011
http://tuidang.epochtimes.com/index/showpost/id/9191321
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

tsutarman
post Nov 11 2011, 01:59 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 330,687

Quit CCCP will save your life!
CCCP had lie for years to China Citizen

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement