Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

255 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pure Income - Pureincome.com
markcobe
post Jan 26 2013, 06:29 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 501,380

My name is Mark Cobe and I am the director of customer relations at Pure Income. Pure Income is not a hyip project but we placed it here due to large web traffic on this website and specifically in HYIP Discussion section. Let me tell you a few words about the project so you can be sure that it's a real site where every client can make money online!!

Pure Income Virtual Stock Exchange – new full-fledged project that has no analogue on the present market! It’s a place where you can buy virtual shares and bonds and easily sell them all at a convenient time for you. Your task is to buy low and then re-sell the shares and/or bonds at a higher price. As you might notice, everything is the same as in the usual exchange, except that you have a much better chance to earning more money. This is possible due to the limited availability of stocks and bonds from Pure Income. When you buy the shares and bonds, you can receive up to 2.3% profit every single day, 365 days a year! All of the earnings on the Pure Income shares and bonds that you purchase are already known in advance, and you can calculate your profit via the investment calculator that is located directly on the Pure Income website!

In addition to profits from your shares and bonds, Pure Income also offers a way to earn even more online income through our Affiliate Program. Here you can earn 5% + 10% in commission just by referring other investors who purchase shares and/or bonds through our exchange. The more your downline purchases, the more you will earn - and Pure Income will help you to succeed every step of the way!
At Pure Income you will not find any falsehood in regard to fictional investments in stock markets or forex. All your funds stay within the system! No outer risks! We are committed to ensuring you that your money is always protected! JOIN PURE INCOME NOW!PureIncome

This post has been edited by markcobe: Jan 26 2013, 06:33 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

shuvoctg
post Jan 26 2013, 09:41 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 313,824

I AM NOT THE ADMIN

Launch in 19 hours

What is Pure Income?

Pure Income is a virtual stock exchange where you can invest online by purchasing shares and/or bonds of Pure Income, or shares of Companies 1-5. A profit of up to 2.3% daily is guaranteed every day - including weekends - on the Pure Income shares! All of the earnings on the Pure Income shares and bonds that you purchase are already known in advance, and you can calculate your profit via the CALCULATOR that is located directly on the Pure Income website.

How can I make money online with Pure Income?

Pure Income can put online income in your account every single day - 365 days per year! By purchasing shares of Pure Income, you can earn up to 2.3% per day, even on weekends! Pure Income also offers bonds for sale that accrue dividends on a daily basis - and these funds can be withdrawn from your account immediately. The Pure Income virtual stock exchange provides a revolutionary way for you to make money online in a stable investment environment and with no risk.

In addition to profits from your shares and bonds, Pure Income also offers a way to earn even more online income through our Affiliate Program. Here you can earn between 5% and 10% in commission just by referring other investors who purchase shares and/or bonds through our exchange. The more your downline purchases, the more you will earn - and Pure Income will help you to succeed every step of the way.

JOIN ME NOW

https://pureincome.com/?ref=24954

--------------------

+Quote Post
VSV70
post Jan 26 2013, 09:50 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 265,078

On shares, $ 1000 deposit, and after half a year you take away 12k. Here is the income I Balde shock1.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
markcobe
post Jan 27 2013, 01:00 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (VSV70 @ Jan 26 2013, 10:50 PM) *
On shares, $ 1000 deposit, and after half a year you take away 12k. Here is the income I Balde shock1.gif

Dear VSV70,

Thank you for your interest in our project. I guess you mean the shares of Pure Income. Please note, that the mentioned profit is real only if you hold your shares for at least 180 days before they may be sold.

However, if you are interested in daily withdrawing, we recommend you to purchase Pure Income bonds. While the gain on Pure Income bonds is less than that of shares, these bonds still earn a very respectable growth rate of between 1.2% to 1.7% on weekdays, and between 0.5% and 0.7% on the weekends.

Sincerely

Mark Cobe

Pure Income Team

This post has been edited by markcobe: Jan 27 2013, 01:04 PM

+Quote Post
VSV70
post Jan 27 2013, 09:37 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Deposit.
The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U217****->U3433005. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit into Pure Income Account.. Date: 07:20 28.01.13. Batch: 15876473.

--------------------

+Quote Post
markcobe
post Jan 28 2013, 07:26 AM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (VSV70 @ Jan 27 2013, 10:37 PM) *
Deposit.
The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U217****->U3433005. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit into Pure Income Account.. Date: 07:20 28.01.13. Batch: 15876473.

Dear VSV70,

Thank you for investing in Pure Income. Your trust in our company is highly appreciated and we are committed to ensuring you the guaranteed return on your investments.

Sincerely

Mark Cobe

Pure Income Team

+Quote Post
reo999
post Jan 28 2013, 03:02 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 16,732

If i buy pure income bonds, i can withdraw the interest everyday right ??BUT when can i withdraw the principal ??is it anytime or do i have to wait 180 days to get my principal ??

Thanks

+Quote Post
VSV70
post Jan 29 2013, 12:54 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

The amount of 1.67 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2888113->U217****. Memo: API Payment. Withdrawal from Pure Income Account.. Date: 10:53 29.01.13. Batch: 15929416.

--------------------

+Quote Post
28USD
post Jan 29 2013, 03:13 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 491,265

QUOTE (reo999 @ Jan 28 2013, 03:02 PM) *
If i buy pure income bonds, i can withdraw the interest everyday right ??BUT when can i withdraw the principal ??is it anytime or do i have to wait 180 days to get my principal ??

Thanks

You're actually right pal, if you go for a bond, interest are accumulated in your account and can be withdrawn daily. Regards with the principal in order to return the amount of initial principal that was paid for the bonds, you must wait for at least 180 days after you have purchased them.

I find it interesting, because your investment would be 17 times higher than your original investment at the end of that 180 days! ( If they're still online of course as we haven't proven them yet if they're true to their words. Only time can tell).

But I like how it goes... speak_cool.gif

--------------------
GO GLOBAL !!!
Expand your online business !
GET YOURS FOR FREE!!!
Claim your payment monthly!

+Quote Post
markcobe
post Jan 29 2013, 02:07 PM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (28USD @ Jan 29 2013, 03:13 AM) *
You're actually right pal, if you go for a bond, interest are accumulated in your account and can be withdrawn daily. Regards with the principal in order to return the amount of initial principal that was paid for the bonds, you must wait for at least 180 days after you have purchased them.

I find it interesting, because your investment would be 17 times higher than your original investment at the end of that 180 days! ( If they're still online of course as we haven't proven them yet if they're true to their words. Only time can tell).

But I like how it goes... speak_cool.gif

Dear 28 USD,

Thank you for your explanation. The only thing you are wrong with is that when buying Pure Income bonds, your initial investment will rise a little more than 3 times. However, if you buy Pure Income shares and sell them after 180 days, only then your final investment will be 17 times higher than your initial investment!

Sincerely

Mark Cobe

Pure Income Team

+Quote Post
28USD
post Jan 29 2013, 07:28 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 491,265

QUOTE (markcobe @ Jan 29 2013, 02:07 PM) *
Dear 28 USD,

Thank you for your explanation. The only thing you are wrong with is that when buying Pure Income bonds, your initial investment will rise a little more than 3 times. However, if you buy Pure Income shares and sell them after 180 days, only then your final investment will be 17 times higher than your initial investment!

Sincerely

Mark Cobe

Pure Income Team

YUP! correction done, forgot to mention 'share' with that 2nd line. Thanks!

--------------------
GO GLOBAL !!!
Expand your online business !
GET YOURS FOR FREE!!!
Claim your payment monthly!

+Quote Post
VSV70
post Jan 29 2013, 11:55 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

The amount of 1.4 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2888113->U217****. Memo: API Payment. Withdrawal from Pure Income Account.. Date: 09:48 30.01.13. Batch: 15972718.

--------------------

+Quote Post
f888
post Jan 30 2013, 07:19 AM
Post #13

MMG Addict

Member No.: 7,538

The site looks like very good,it has chance become another big project.
I hope the team also very strong. I haven't saw really big project for a long time. Some of my friends wait big project too.

This post has been edited by f888: Jan 30 2013, 07:19 AM

--------------------
http://www.f888.biz Up to 3500% RCB+ bonus

+Quote Post
markcobe
post Jan 30 2013, 01:10 PM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (f888 @ Jan 30 2013, 08:19 AM) *
The site looks like very good,it has chance become another big project.
I hope the team also very strong. I haven't saw really big project for a long time. Some of my friends wait big project too.

Dear f888,

Thank you for you interest in Pure Income. Your feedback is really important to us as we are working for the benefit of our clients. We hope to meet your expectations.

Sincerely

Mark Cobe

Pure Income Team

+Quote Post
VSV70
post Jan 31 2013, 12:04 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

The amount of 1.29 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2888113->U217****. Memo: API Payment. Withdrawal from Pure Income Account.. Date: 10:00 31.01.13. Batch: 16018172.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

255 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement