Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Prelaunch Malaysia - Prelaunchmalaysia.com, Hava a share in PPC market
LaurAinelo
post Nov 26 2010, 12:22 AM
Post #1

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 164,793

Just found this! This company is allowing everybody to have a share in huge PPC industry.

We are a very successful technology company based in St Louis, USA and have developed one of the most unique applications ever launched. Combine this with one of the most powerful network marketing plans ever to enter into the MLM arena, to create guaranteed success.

The company is well funded and zero debt free, and has some of the strongest leadership in the USA, from CNN, to private banking, from MLM leadership to internet millionaires. All have come together to launch this amazing internet MLM business.

We can assure you, that you will NEVER have seen anything quite like this before, and it is about to sweep Malaysia & Singapore. And YOU are in right at the start!

Proceed to this video and join free: prelaunchmalaysia.com

This post has been edited by LaurAinelo: Nov 26 2010, 12:37 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

LaurAinelo
post Dec 1 2010, 03:47 AM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Quite an interesting was to check out stats in back office, maybe half of pre-enrollees are Malaysians. Though it is an International opportunity and if you check Alexa and compare it with other popular opps, there is a huge resource.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurAinelo
post Dec 4 2010, 12:30 AM
Post #3

MMG Member
Group Icon

MyShoppingGenie is going to Asia with PreLaunchMalaysia, I just got this information.

When more and more people will hear about this, this will be a really huge business
and there is almost 2 months till launch.

Who missed MSG launch and top placement, can use this chance now, this pre-launch
is NOT a gambling game like most of others,
a successful company with more than 1 Million Genie softwares downloaded is launching
to Asian market with this marketing system.

Join free, grow your downline, this will be huge!

QUOTE (LaurAinelo @ Nov 26 2010, 12:22 AM) *
Just found this! This company is allowing everybody to have a share in huge PPC industry.

Proceed to this video and join free: prelaunchmalaysia.com

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurAinelo
post Dec 7 2010, 08:23 AM
Post #4

MMG Member
Group Icon

635 new pre-enrollees in last 6 hours and 53 days to go... Hope the servers do not crash. So we can expect over 130,000 pre-enrollees on launch day..

Join free, do your research about MyShoppingGenie and if you like it, build your team, what else can I say!

--------------------

+Quote Post
hfadzli
post Dec 9 2010, 09:23 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 68,270

Hi there,

Thx for the info.I have regitered myself as well since its look promising. Hopefully there will be lots and lots of people who will be joining Prelaunchmalaysia

Guys, lets not waste this chance to grab a spot. Feel free to join PreLaunchMalaysia which i heard will be launching end of January.

Cheers

+Quote Post
LaurAinelo
post Dec 10 2010, 01:36 PM
Post #6

MMG Member
Group Icon

We have reached 9,000 pre-enrollees in 15 days!

The members ID numbers start from 1000, f.e. if your ID is 8989, then you are 7989th to join.

Again, this is an established company My Shopping Genie coming to Asian market with this system
and there is no blind zone like with many other pre-launches.

My Shopping Genie created many 4 figure a week earners in a matter of month and this will happen here as well!

Join free, get at least 20-30 referrals and let them do the same!

We have 50 long days to go and build the downline tree.

Wish you success and have fun!

Laur

This post has been edited by LaurAinelo: Dec 10 2010, 01:37 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Risktaker89
post Dec 11 2010, 05:36 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 266,188

Hello, I'm a new kid over here.

Read about this and have registered myself on PrelaunchMalaysia too. Above, Laur has mentioned about My Shopping Genie. Went to have a look at that to find out more about it, but I'm still not so sure of how it does the system works as I'm new to it. Is the PrelaunchMalaysia same as My Shopping Genie? Will Laur or anyone else be kind enough to let me know how does My Shopping Genie works?

Thank you in advance!

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurAinelo
post Dec 11 2010, 02:42 PM
Post #8

MMG Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Risktaker89 @ Dec 11 2010, 06:36 AM) *
Hello, I'm a new kid over here.

Read about this and have registered myself on PrelaunchMalaysia too. Above, Laur has mentioned about My Shopping Genie. Went to have a look at that to find out more about it, but I'm still not so sure of how it does the system works as I'm new to it. Is the PrelaunchMalaysia same as My Shopping Genie? Will Laur or anyone else be kind enough to let me know how does My Shopping Genie works?

Thank you in advance!

Risktaker89, this is a marketing system concentrating on Asian market to pre-build MSG downlines. However, this opp and system is available worldwide.

MSG is a free app that helps find the best shopping deals on net, usually best deals are not on #1 page of Google, that´s where MSG can help.

Overall MSG has a MLM structure and has 3 ways to earn:

1. Giving away free app. Current average has been $3 a month from click income per app given away. F.e. give away 100 apps and make estimated $300 a month residual.
2. Affiliate commissions, f.e. if somebody finds a best deal through your app in Amazon, you make Amazon affiliate commissions.
3. Every time you sell 2 Genie licences, you make $100 plus monthly and leaderhip commissions

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurAinelo
post Dec 13 2010, 12:37 AM
Post #9

MMG Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (income2011 @ Dec 12 2010, 06:33 AM) *
Sounds like a great program. Is there any more information to share as i am real new in this business.

This is really a great and one of a kind program and quite an easy to duplicate. With prelaunchmalaysia system we are now building the network of potential didstributors of MSG software. But after launch we can concentrate on giving away free app too. It can be done everywhere, in business networks, in your Facebook fan group... A lot of people shop online and they have nothing against findng the best deals. What if you can give away 100 apps a month? That is estimated $300 residual income adding up every month based on current average. People do online searches and you make click income. This is a win win situation.

There are many ways to make money with MSG, it has very detailed and lucrative payplan. Good choice to have it as primary business (It seems unbelievable, but it is really hard to find a good online business with mass appeal)

--------------------

+Quote Post
omar
post Dec 15 2010, 07:45 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 18,021

So if you dont sponsor 1 person but have 5000 people in your downline, can you still earn?

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurAinelo
post Dec 15 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #11

MMG Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (omar @ Dec 15 2010, 08:45 AM) *
So if you dont sponsor 1 person but have 5000 people in your downline, can you still earn?

That´s right, if you give away free app to 5000 then you make very nice residual income.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement