Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> International Chat Rules

The international sections are for general discussions and helping people from your country only.

DO NOT participate in ANY currency exchanges here or create new posts for currency exchanges.

DO NOT announce programs, post personal websites or blogs, or use any referral links in this section. Do not start any threads in the International CHAT section to discuss MLM, Hyip, Autosurf programs, etc. All program discussion belongs in the original program threads.

MMG admins and moderators try their best to keep this international area organized, but we do not speak the languages from all countries listed here. If you see someone violating the rules in your language or in your country's subform, please use the report button and report it to the MMG moderating team.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Popularity Of Im In Singapore
makemoneywizz
post Mar 10 2012, 11:33 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 408,879

Hello everyone,

I was just curious, what is the popularity of internet marketing in Singapore? I noticed that there were a bunch of threads started in this group on here, so I was wondering if internet marketing is popular in Singapore.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
--Wizz--

MakeMoneyWizz.com ==> Learn how to make money from your own website!

Make OVER $1,400 PER DAY Selling Affiliate Products
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

moncube
post Jul 1 2012, 05:38 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 446,455

I have no idea of the magnitude really but I would say yes. Despite the fact that quite a large population of people prefer to speak in Singapore Colloquial English (Singlish), they can still make a pretty good income online. (Jaz Lai is one of them. I heard him speak at the National Achievers Conference where he spoke about email marketing.)

+Quote Post
JZX100
post Jul 3 2012, 05:33 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 439,658

QUOTE (moncube @ Jul 2 2012, 09:38 AM) *
I have no idea of the magnitude really but I would say yes. Despite the fact that quite a large population of people prefer to speak in Singapore Colloquial English (Singlish), they can still make a pretty good income online. (Jaz Lai is one of them. I heard him speak at the National Achievers Conference where he spoke about email marketing.)

Hi Moncube, are you from Singapore ?

+Quote Post
johnbostonn
post Feb 6 2013, 05:17 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 502,649

Popularly known as shopper's paradise, Singapore offers a lot of shopping junctions to those who love shopping. Singapore shopping can be an enriching experience for the shopaholics.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement