Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pick Three Lottery System I've Won With, I turned $14 into $1454!
Guest_JasonPaid_*
post Mar 3 2006, 08:30 AM
Post #1

Guests

I've been an avid player of the weekly lotteries, but always found it to be a waste of money.

Recently i've tried several systems for the Pick 3 lottery games available throughout the United States. I've won the most money with the LottoBeat.com system.

My initial investment was $14 and i'm now at over $1454 in a little over 2 months. If you have the patience to follow the manual as described, the money is there. I usually opted for the much easier but more risky HYIPS, but I find it more rewarding to use the PICK 3 system. Sure it may take more time, but in the long run you make much more money than any other system i've ever used before.

Try them out...

www.LottoBeat.com

This post has been edited by JasonPaid: Mar 3 2006, 08:31 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Racing Investmen...
post Mar 3 2006, 09:06 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 22,729

Lottery systems always make me laugh, they say they have this unbeatable system that wins.

The system is so simple that anyone can do it; no experience is required. All you need is to pick a favorite number. Any number between 1 and 9...Lets say the number 5. If that number 5 is anywhere in that Pick 3 drawing... YOU WIN!

rofl4.gif rofl4.gif So I have to pay somone $29.95 to tell me to pick my favourite number, brilliant, I bet nobody thought of doing that before. I have some advice for Lottobeat, just put your own money on your amazing system, each time you win, reinvest all your winnings, and then you wont have to sell it, you will be a millionaire in no time rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Racing Investments.

+Quote Post
Gizmo
post Mar 3 2006, 12:05 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 5,809

QUOTE(Racing Investments @ Mar 3 2006, 12:06 PM) [snapback]1419414[/snapback]

Lottery systems always make me laugh, they say they have this unbeatable system that wins.
rofl4.gif rofl4.gif So I have to pay somone $29.95 to tell me to pick my favourite number, brilliant, I bet nobody thought of doing that before. I have some advice for Lottobeat, just put your own money on your amazing system, each time you win, reinvest all your winnings, and then you wont have to sell it, you will be a millionaire in no time rolleyes.gif

You have a point here, but then again how many times have you played the lottery for 2 months and been $1440 ahead of the game. Usually when I play the lottery I lose money not make money. post-36326-1110185726.gif

--------------------
This signature has been edited by MMG Staff. Please view our signature guidelines found here

+Quote Post
izzy brewer
post Mar 6 2006, 04:33 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 13,647

How can you beat the lottery. I wouldnt of thought any system could be devised to beat it

+Quote Post
Zomby
post Mar 6 2006, 07:00 AM
Post #5

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 14,728

Order BeatTheLotto before midnight tonight March 6, 2006 and take advantage of this amazing offer

I bet you 29.95 that by tomorrow that thing will say "March 7, 2006".

And technically it's not possible to start with only $14 doh.gif

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement