You may have heard of DuoXpress, just launched a little while ago and people are getting paid like crazy!
It is a 2x2 matrix but you only need two people ANYWHERE
in your matrix to get your first payment! So, in other words, if you get one who gets one you get paid! That is what I am shooting for here in this thread.
Here is my experience. I joined and paid on 10/8. By that evening I had my first person. By the next day I had my second person and earned $200! I just got paid that today minus the admin fee:
Date: October 12, 2010 3:18:06 PM
Amount Sent: $194.00 USD
Sender Name: DuoXPress
Sender Email: email@example.com
Reference Number: F6A11-B3C8E-F195C,
Message: Your commission is enclosed. Congratulations!
Meanwhile, yesterday I got two more people and am scheduled for another $97 payment tomorrow!
Here's how the matrix works. Your first 2 people anywhere in the matrix earns you $100 commission + a $100 completion bonus (total $200). The next 2 people in your matrix earns another $100 commission. And the final 2 people complete your matrix and earns you another $100 commission plus an entry in a new 2x2 matrix. As your people complete their matrices they follow you into this new one.
If you are interested in this NIL Referral build here is what you need to know:***You must have $200 in your AlertPay balance to get the fastest results. If you try to do a credit card through AlertPay or use DuoXpress' credit card option you will be required to scan and send your credit card and driver's license and wait for verification before you are considered paid!
One way you can get around this is to have a friend send you enough money to get your AlertPay up to the $200.
You can use one of the other options but they cost more and may also have a delay before you are considered paid. What may happen is that someone below you gets their payment first and ends up moving above you.***
Another thing I want you to know is that I am working with a team that may help to fill your matrix as they have helped me with mine. No guarantees on getting people from them but they do calls pretty much every day and I can give you that information if you want to listen to the calls (either live or recorded). You can also use these calls to send your prospects to and that should help you get some more people. Just PM me.
Ok, now here is what you do if you have your $200 in AlertPay and are ready to get started:
- If this is the only link posted in this thread then join using this link: http://www.duoxpress.com/en/DXP778366/ scroll down to the bottom of the page to join. If not then join using the last link in this thread as that person is Next In Line.
- You will receive a Welcome email. Near the bottom of the email is a validation code. Enter that code on the site and that will validate your account.
- Click on the Upgrade button on the top left. Use AlertPay to upgrade. Once this is complete go to Billing Overview on the left and you should see your AlertPay payment in green. That means you are paid and verified! FYI, you should also receive an email from AP confirming your subscription (sub is for next year -- $50 each 51 weeks, you can cancel this later if the program slows down in the future but don't cancel it now!)
- Go to Commissions Method on the left and make sure your payment processor info is entered so that you can be paid.
- Post your link in this thread for the next person to join under.
Folks, people in my team above me are making thousands of dollars with this program and I can see why as you can get 2 people very quickly and then keep getting people for those $100/$200 payouts! Please PM me if you have questions and/or want the information on the calls.
Note: Please make sure your payment is validated before you post your link here as it only hurts you if you do not do this.
Finally, as always, there are no guarantees with this program or with this teambuild. I have found the odds of success increase dramatically if you are involved with a team rather than trying on your own but the success of the team always depends on the support of the people in it.
Good luck to all of us!