Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Perpetual Postcard Profits - Perpetualpostcardprofits.com, The Premier Automated Postcard Marketing System.
dreamlife
post Mar 6 2010, 12:45 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,990

Dear Friends,

I recently researched all of the Automated Postcard Marketing Systems out there, and came to the clear conclusion that Perpetual Postcard Profits was without a doubt the absolute best ever.

It's a Sad Fact, but true... people are getting DECIMATED in virtually every internet business out there.

There is a SECRET that can enable you to STEP OUT of "chasing the dream" and start LIVING THE DREAM...

WITHIN A FEW SHORT WEEKS!

Here's just a few reasons why Perpetual Postcard Profits is the most compelling and powerful Postcard Marketing System out there:

1) High Quality Website and Postcards. Our website is very professionally designed. We have multiple versions of the site being released all of the same incredible quality. There will be conservative versions, middle of the road versions, and flashy versions. There are even different "names" for the company you can use, so this will never become saturated. Our postcards are strikingly beautiful and proven to work. Our sites and postcards PULL like crazy!

2) Excellent Recorded Message.
Our phone system is top of the line, and ads a vital and powerfully unique dimension to this program. Each prospect will listen to the 17 Minute Message which explains everything. They then will have the option of being directly connected with you or our Professional Call Center. This insures that lookie loos, time wasters and tire kickers get weeded out, and only truly interested and qualified prospects get through!

3) Multiple Entry Levels. We don't just have one level only. While our Basic Package is only 247 dollars, paying 100 to you and 100 to your sponsor, that is JUST the beginning. There are several additional, optional, higher levels that people can join at, or upgrade to later. This expands your income potential DRAMATICALLY.

4) High Quality Products. Our products are real, and have massive value. They are not the usual "me too" ebooks and products that one can get all over the internet for free. Each level has increasingly more powerful offerings, which include all the previous products from the lower levels as well. These are classy, respectable, valuable, life changing personal and professional growth training, including video tutorials. In fact, Visa/Mastercard had to APPROVE our products as having subtantial value to the end user, for us to use the merchant account we have.

5) Professional Call Center. For those who for whatever reason do not want to take the calls from prospects, we have a full time Professional Call Center who can talk to your prospects, answer their questions and sign them up for you.

6) Merchant Account. We have the option to use a high quality merchant account that will enable your prospect to immediately put their purchase on their debit/credit card. This makes joining very easy for many people.

7) Highly Credible There are millions of people, from all walks of life, who are experiencing major personal financial stress, and are looking for a "Plan B". These people include corporate people, restaurant workers, taxi and truck drivers, office workers, stay at home moms, doctors, nurses, lawyers, accountants, real estate brokers, investors, college students, retirees, computor programmers, immigrants, small business and franchise owners, teachers, cops, firemen, actors, musicians, white collar workers, natural health care workers, etc. etc. They are looking for something REAL, and they are not network marketers. We need to see things from THEIR eyes, to understand what is going to attractive the AVERAGE person.

Perpetual Postcard Profits is so high quality and professionally designed that it will absolutely attract ALL of the above categories of people, and more. The unique quality of our program will be a MAGNET for anyone looking for a real, solid, respectable company to work with, and potentially create thousands of dollars monthly or weekly in residual income.

This may be your ticket If you "can't sponsor anyone" are busy, retired, burned out on network marketing, have no warm market, no sales or marketing skills, are working another company, don't speak great English, or WHATEVER!

Here's To An Amazing 2010...

and to YOUR Life Changing Success Story.

Warm Regards,
David Reid

PS. It really IS as simple as joining, setting up your system (easy), ordering your postcards (or doing whatever other kind of marketing you like), having the Call Center take all the calls (if you like), receiving the cash, money orders, credit/debit card payments....

and celebrate your new life of financial abundance. smile.gif

http://www.perpetualpostcardriches.com

This post has been edited by Uncle Awesome: Mar 7 2010, 04:49 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Caesar540
post Mar 7 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 170,083

Hey Dave,

Thanks for sharing this opportunity with me David. This looks to be a fool-proof system, where anyone can make money.

I am tired of all these other opportunities that have useless products and absolutely no pay, so you have to recruit hundreds, if not thousands to make any sort of income.

I'm looking forward to a successful 2010.

Andy

Edit: Hijacking. Links removed

This post has been edited by wealth2u: Mar 7 2010, 04:37 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
dreamlife
post Mar 7 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

QUOTE (Caesar540 @ Mar 7 2010, 01:58 PM) *
Hey Dave,

Thanks for sharing this opportunity with me David. This looks to be a fool-proof system, where anyone can make money.

I am tired of all these other opportunities that have useless products and absolutely no pay, so you have to recruit hundreds, if not thousands to make any sort of income.

I'm looking forward to a successful 2010.

Andy

Awesome Andy.
You so welcome.
I fully agree with you on all counts!
It's time to make some serious money
and show people a duplicatable system
that will actually work for folks.

David

+Quote Post
dreamlife
post Mar 11 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Dear Friends,

Here are a few things I want to share regarding Perpetual Postcard Profits.

This is new territory for me, and for many of us, so I wanted to be able to have as great an understanding of how this all really works, as possible.

This is what I found out. I am going to be very real and upfront with you, as always.

This is a real business. In order to succeed, it needs to be looked at and approached as such. In other words, it is vital to have a bigger picture vision, as well as a realistic context, and also a willingness to therefore put consistant action into the equation over time.

Not everyone is going to succeed in this. Not everyone succeeds in anything. In fact, most people don't succeed in any given thing!! Just a fact. They may learn and grow and develop their business skills, but no matter what, some people will succeed, and others not. The difference is within each of us. How much do we want to realize our dreams. If we are willing to do with other people aren't, we will get what other people don't.

If we are willing to really get in touch with that part of ourselves that so much desires a new level of financial success, we can realize the depth of that need in others as well. Then we are able to connect with them on such a powerful shared level, and they will want to join us in creating this together. People connect with people who can relate to them. We are all the same in many ways. By helping others achieve their dream, with this fanastic vehicle that we have, one valuable person at a time, we will witness our own dreams unfold.

This is a great program that is very professionally designed. It is absolutely working now, already, just days into this. It was already tested and they knew it would work, before they began pre-launch. The cards are pulling now, and sign ups are coming in. It works. This program can work for you too.

The context we have is the network marketing industry. I don't care what program or company it is, it's tough out there. Period. The level of stress regarding the economy and life in general, is widespread and growing. People are really needing to make serious money to turn their lives around. We are all in that situation to different degrees, depending on our goals.

This company is very accessable and relevant to an unlimited amount of people looking for something to increase their income. There could never be a better time, a better program, a better opportunity. The postcards and ads will attract people from all walks of life. This will appeal to them all. It is a numbers game. If you keep working the numbers, putting this out there in all possible ways, and commit to your own success...it will happen.

You can't expect to do one mailing and expect to get rich. Think long term. Imagine what you will experience 6 months from now, even 4 or 3 months from now, if you make the decision that this program will work for you, no matter what.

Once you have your first sale, you will be inspired. You will build upon your success, and your confidence will grow. You just need to jump start it, do the needful, and don't look back.

Remember, you simply want to build your front line, and as that happens, your income will start to multiply. Promote this in all possible ways, the cards, ads, emails, social networking, blogs, forums whatever.

This program is going to be get better and better. Many things will be rolled out over time, so it will be as fine tuned as possible. 1, 2 months from now it will be even better. Even today there is a new header on the site, and yesterday started the first of weekly conference calls. The call was tremendously inspiring, very down to earth, and professionally presented. This is a great program that will change many lives.

You are in early. There will be many people who will be making thousands monthly and weekly in this program 30-60-90 days from now. You can be one of them. No matter what your previous experience. You just have to use the resources you have available, and do an intelligent, solid, ongoing campaign, with the right attitude and consistency.

Keep in mind, that you are the question in this equation. With all other things being equal, it is each member who will be the decider of their destiny. The more you can be the one speaking with your prospects, quickly returning missed calls, sending them the follow up letters, and really connecting with them as people, the more you will succeed. We are not "selling" anything. Quite the opposite. We are just sharing with them a system that can turn their dreams into reality.

If for whatever reason you need to use the call center, then set that up. This way they will take the calls from your prospects, answer their questions, and take the orders from them.

Another option for those out of the country or for whom this might benefit, instead of using the call center, would be to use Voice Nation, but to NOT put in a forwarding number.

What would happen is a prospects call would go right to voicemail, the member would get an e-mail notification that there's a voicemail, listen to it and call them back. The prospect will never get the member directly, but it will be significantly cheaper than the call center, and gives you the freedom to call them back on your time.

Making that personal connection with your prospect will do a huge amount toward building rapport and allowing them to connect with you, their sponsor. This is one of the key's to success. The call center will never have that personality that you will. Plus, you are their sponsor, not the call center, so it only makes sense.

Even if you do use the call center, customize the email that you manually send to all your opt ins, so that they can contact you directly. Weather through email, phone or Skype, giving them the option to personally connect with you will go a long way. Then just be yourself, be honest, tell them why you love the program, and answer their questions.

Don't ever "sell" ! People will pick up your relaxed attitude and it will draw them to you.

We are offering them a professionally designed, high value opportunity, with value and class, and so we can do so with full confidence. This is the answer that a lot of people are looking for. You can be the one to introduce it to them.

Take the time to visualize how your life would change,
if you had 1,000, 3,000, 5,000 dollars or more a week coming in.

Imagine yourself 3 months from now, and how it will feel looking back
and sitting on top of an ongoing, weekly, life changing residual income.

Give yourself the gift of that vision, that message from your future self...

and take appropriate action.

Here's to YOU living YOUR dreamlife in 2010...

on a whole new level.

David

+Quote Post
dreamlife
post Jun 15 2010, 01:33 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

I just wanted folks to see what happened (or didn't happen) with Rob Abram's postcard program. It is pretty self explanatory.

I am sending this letter to Rob Abrams, the founder of Perpetual Postcard Profits. I am also Ccing this, to my friends and associates who trusted me, as I trusted Rob Abrams that Perpetual Postcard Profits was going to be a real and viable opportunity. Everyone who is recieving this email LOST MONEY to Rob Abrams in this "program". For the record, I did not make one dollar of profit in PPP.
David

Rob.
I am sure you were snickering
as we finished our last communication,
thinking that you had me fooled again.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

You use nlp and the language systems you are
expert at, to manipulate people.

This is exactly what got nlp a bad name in fact.

Basically, you created a fraudulent shell of a program,
did a "pre-launch" for this hyped up empty company,
that had no substance, and took people's admin fee.

You did not follow though on any of your promises.

There has been no updates, no support, nothing that you said
was going to happen did.

In a nutshell, just so you are clear:

You used me for my contacts and my good reputation,
to suck up admin fees from innocent people, then, in your own words:
"went on vacation".

No one has heard from you since.

your program is a fraud.

I and my team members feel scammed Rob,
and you need to know that.

These are my extremely valuable friends, associates,
new and old team members, who trusted me,
as I, unfortunately, trusted you.

A huge mistake.

You can refund the money that you recieved
from my team members,
and clear your karma.

This is my firm and sincere suggestion.

It will go a long way
to healing the darkness
you have sown.

Look in the mirror big guy.

And please don't bother responding with your typical bull****,

It means nothing to me or anyone else.

Do the right thing, and refund my people Rob.

David Reid

PS. I am Ccing this to my entire team, so they know how I feel.
You can deal with them directly if you want, and they can deal directly with you.

And, to my team members in perpetual postcard profits:
if you don't like that you lost your money in a bogus deal
from Rob Abrams,

tell him how you feel.

I just did myself.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement