Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
For The People (ftp) - Weareftp.com, Get Paid To Have Prospects View Your Products And Opportunity Videos
pepote
post Sep 21 2011, 11:07 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 345,251

For The People (FTP; We Are FTP) is a debt free start-up company based in Atlanta, Ga. which has chosen to use the (Network Marketing) business model to sell a unique platform of products and services. Click on each icon below to learn more.

We pay each Representative based on our Production Model for simply promoting their business which simultaneously promotes our company, the business opportunity, and our products. This will allow each Representative to earn income for simply promoting his or her business and showing others how to do the same thing. Not only will our Representatives generate income by utilizing our pre-designed Pay Per View Marketing Machine, but they will also earn additional commissions as their prospects enroll as new Representatives and/or become consumers of our unique products and services.

How simple is it? Do you think that you have friends and family that would be willing to do you a favor and watch the videos? Do you think your friends will want to know how they can get paid to do the same thing? By simply having a minimum of five (5) people a month scan your business card, check out your social media page, click an email link, or visit your website and finding five (5) people to duplicate the process through five generations would pay you up to $10,200 per month in residual income!!!

There are 13 ways to earn income with FTP and we invite you to watch our video to see them all!!! Wealth Accelerator

You'll need the following sponsor info: Patrick Epote, 240-277-1691, DREDFRO@HOTMAIL.COM. Leave the credit card info box blank, it is not needed at this time. Email me with the title "I'm in" so can keep accurate count of how many people are joining my team and also so I can send you free marketing tools

This post has been edited by pepote: Sep 21 2011, 11:14 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement