Am I reading this right? PayPal will hold payments if you don't have at least 100 positive feedback and meet half a dozen other requirements? And they call it a "small percentage of cases"? I'd say about 95% of eBay sellers have less than 100 feedback! That's not a "small percentage".
Reply With Quote
Occasional holds on payment
27. Which sellers will have their payments held?
In a small percentage of cases where it has been determined the risk of dissatisfied buyers is higher, PayPal may delay release of the payment funds to the seller until the buyer has left a positive feedback or 21 days have passed without a dispute, claim, chargeback or reversal filed on that transaction.
To determine if a transaction may have a higher risk of dissatisfied buyers, eBay reports to PayPal a number of factors, including but not limited to:
* Seller's % Positive Feedback in the last 30 days
* Seller's Detailed Seller Ratings in the last 30 days
* Final price for the item
* Shipping & handling fee
* Seller's eBay tenure as an eBay member
* Seller's total number of Feedback
28. How will I know that my payment is being held?
Payments that are held will be shown as "pending" in your PayPal balance. PayPal will send an email notifying you when the hold is released. PayPal Money Market Fund customers will continue to receive income for amounts that are being held in your account.