Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
> International Chat Rules

The international sections are for general discussions and helping people from your country only.

DO NOT participate in ANY currency exchanges here or create new posts for currency exchanges.

DO NOT announce programs, post personal websites or blogs, or use any referral links in this section. Do not start any threads in the International CHAT section to discuss MLM, Hyip, Autosurf programs, etc. All program discussion belongs in the original program threads.

MMG admins and moderators try their best to keep this international area organized, but we do not speak the languages from all countries listed here. If you see someone violating the rules in your language or in your country's subform, please use the report button and report it to the MMG moderating team.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Best Payment Processor In India
host2gate
post Nov 17 2015, 08:34 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 583,162

Guys,

I already have account in paypal, already doing transactions successfully. I am earning some money online and I could transfter it only via paypal.
But some programs don't have paypal, they have payza,perfectMoney,solidtrustpay and Bitcoin.

Any one using these payment processors, using them can we successfully transfer/withdraw money to our bank accounts in India?
Please share your experience.

Thanks

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

BllAcKsHaDoW
post Nov 18 2015, 07:05 PM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 318,708

Solidtrustpay is good processor and also gives Bank transfer within 5 business days for Indians smile.gif
But you need to become Bank verified member of STP in order to request bank withdrawal .

+Quote Post
smithtrail
post Dec 7 2015, 09:58 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 585,195

India is a best networking site for internet, This country is payment site easy and sensitive. So I like it.

+Quote Post
rajesh2
post Jan 15 2016, 11:18 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 586,566

Best option would be using Bitcoins. Open an account with Unocoin.com and verify yourself. Then you can buy bitcoins and send them to others.
It has very less fees than other payment processor sites.

--------------------

+Quote Post
toriblack
post Jan 18 2016, 05:29 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 587,313

QUOTE (host2gate @ Nov 17 2015, 10:04 PM) *
Guys,

I already have account in paypal, already doing transactions successfully. I am earning some money online and I could transfter it only via paypal.
But some programs don't have paypal, they have payza,perfectMoney,solidtrustpay and Bitcoin.

Any one using these payment processors, using them can we successfully transfer/withdraw money to our bank accounts in India?
Please share your experience.

Thanks

Bitcoins are easy to handle and transfer and you can avoid being scammed also, Since there are no chargebacks! I handle most of my online transactions through BTC!

--------------------
Signature removed by MMG staff. Please check forum rules.

+Quote Post
remedcu
post Apr 23 2016, 08:26 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 585,157

Hey mate smile.gif

You can convert Paypal to BTC from different sites. My personal favourite is this xBTC.co (No reff links)

There are also other sites like localbitcoins, but less people who accept Paypal, as there is always a risk of chargebacks.

Once you get it converted, just join coinsecure or unocoin or sites like those to get your BTC to your bank.

But keep in mind the fees, you will be losing high on fees.

--------------------
Do the best you can and you will eventually get success if you outperformed yourself each day!

+Quote Post
post Apr 24 2016, 11:24 PM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 592,382

thumbup(1).gif

In my experience PAYZA is the best payment processor FOR CUSTOMER AND OWNER OF rev share website because only ONCE A YEAR they review the company

SOLID TRUST PAY is second best

third best is COIN PAYMENTS because we can use our bit coins

my experience is from

Modest Rev Share - www.modestrevshare.com

They have regular updates on their facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/835566916569820/

Many testimonials

Many success rates

+Quote Post
04natsy
post May 6 2016, 06:43 AM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 593,014

BTC and PAYZA are the best processor for Indians. Use localbitcoin.com to buy and sell BTC with cash or bank transfer.
Most improtantly localbitcoin has escrow system for trading so there is no chance to get cheated. Plus the fees are low.

Payza is good but the fees are high!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Martajobnet
post May 22 2016, 06:28 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 566,724

QUOTE (50437 @ Apr 25 2016, 12:24 AM) *
thumbup(1).gif

In my experience PAYZA is the best payment processor FOR CUSTOMER AND OWNER OF rev share website because only ONCE A YEAR they review the company

SOLID TRUST PAY is second best

third best is COIN PAYMENTS because we can use our bit coins

my experience is from

Modest Rev Share - www.modestrevshare.com

They have regular updates on their facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/835566916569820/

Many testimonials

Did you ever try Advcash or Payeer? I have so nice experience with it. And I red somewhere that Payeer will going to create possibility ofor dispute as well as Payza..

Many success rates

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement