Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

This section is for affiliate programs which do not already have their own forum. The first post ONLY may contain a link which should be to join the affiliate program, not a link to an individual personal sales page.

• DO NOT Announce programs that have already been announced
  • Do a >Search< before you open a new topic!
  • All new topics MUST be created using the proper format when announcing a new program or your thread may be deleted without notice:
    Topic Title: Program Name - URL
    Topic Description: any additional information
  • No promotion, links, or advertising allowed except in your signature
  • No "PM me for more info" type of posts (This is a discussion forum so if you can't discuss it here, it doesn't belong here)

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Paybox - Paybox.me, Brand new!
mmgcjm
post Sep 8 2010, 12:15 PM
Post #1

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 2,785

WOW, THIS IS AWESOME. PayBox just launched

PayBox - Learn Why you should join today ... to PayBox

JOIN HERE

* You start with a $50 balance and it's free.

* PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we
prepare to launch our new service.

* You get $5 per person you refer to PayBox.

* You'll be an EarlyBird user-before PayBox opens to the public.

* You'll help shape the development of the best payment system ever designed for the Internet.

* You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time we launch, without ever making a deposit!

JOIN HERE

JOIN NOW AND WATCH YOUR MONEY GROW
TO OUR SUCCESS

JOIN HERE

--------------------

***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. THEY GO RUNNING TO THE MODS WHEN I EXPOSE THEIR INTENTIONS AND THE MOD WARNS ME!!!!!!!! PATHETIC! They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear! DON'T FALL INTO THEIR GREEDY TRAP!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

mmgcjm
post Sep 8 2010, 02:08 PM
Post #2

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Hello PayBox Users,

We have had a small percentage of users report that they cannot log in after joining PayBox.

We are working to isolate the issue and fix it as soon as possible. We believe that the issue may be related to some users not having Cookies or JavaScript enabled in their web browsers.

If you have been unable to log in, please make sure you have both Cookies and JavaScript enabled in your web browser and then try logging in again.

If this doesn't fix the issue, please email support@paybox.me to let us know and we will send you a password reset link soon. Before long the password reset process will be automated.

We apologize for the inconvenience if you are one of those who has been affected by this issue.

Thanks for using PayBox!
PayBox

--------------------

***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. THEY GO RUNNING TO THE MODS WHEN I EXPOSE THEIR INTENTIONS AND THE MOD WARNS ME!!!!!!!! PATHETIC! They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear! DON'T FALL INTO THEIR GREEDY TRAP!

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Sep 8 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #3

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Hello PayBox Users,

We believe we have fixed the login issue affecting a small percentage of PayBox users. If you were one of the people unable to log in to your account, please visit PayBox and try again.

Two things to keep in mind:
The password field is case-sensitive.
You must have both JavaScript and Cookies enabled.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this issue caused.

Thanks for using PayBox!
PayBox

--------------------

+Quote Post
oneluke
post Sep 9 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 5,234

I have spent all morning doing research on this one as it was brought to me by a downline member.
Seems to be a legit company...lets hope it on the up and up
It is a free offer...

I would appreciate the comments from anyone else..

--------------------
Build your passive income with Getbuxtoday...Solid admin... http://www.getbuxtoday.com/?ref=grace

http://www.clixsense.com/?2247418 ...ONLY $10 a Year to earn $4,000....and I have been paid since 2007 ...Join FREE to look over .....pays ontime

+Quote Post
pinoynyc
post Sep 10 2010, 05:49 AM
Post #5

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 114,356

QUOTE (mmgcjm @ Sep 8 2010, 12:15 PM) *
WOW, THIS IS AWESOME. PayBox just launched

PayBox - Learn Why you should join today ... to PayBox

JOIN HERE

* You start with a $50 balance and it's free.

* PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we
prepare to launch our new service.

* You get $5 per person you refer to PayBox.

* You'll be an EarlyBird user-before PayBox opens to the public.

* You'll help shape the development of the best payment system ever designed for the Internet.

* You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time we launch, without ever making a deposit!

JOIN HERE

JOIN NOW AND WATCH YOUR MONEY GROW
TO OUR SUCCESS

JOIN HERE

Hello,

What do you know about the company behind it and how and when we are going to get paid for bringing THEM clients smile.gif? We all don't want to just be building someone else's list..As has happened in the past.

We have asked several people this and NO ONE seems to know..

Thanks!
Russell

--------------------

+Quote Post
chefboy
post Sep 10 2010, 07:02 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 99,016

QUOTE (oneluke @ Sep 9 2010, 09:02 AM) *
I have spent all morning doing research on this one as it was brought to me by a downline member.
Seems to be a legit company...lets hope it on the up and up
It is a free offer...

I would appreciate the comments from anyone else..

I'd like to see your research as the program looks so familiar to the old BankMLM "new payment processor" that was nothing more than a database or "list" builder. Are there real offices that you can walk into? People you can call?

thanks

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Sep 10 2010, 07:16 AM
Post #7

MMG Addict
Group Icon

When you join, there is a road map of their future plans.

--------------------

+Quote Post
diniro
post Sep 10 2010, 09:38 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 186,712

I have very hard to believe this is real. It's far, far too good to be true.

Which are the REAL companies behind Paybox?
No amateurs can start something like this and get it legit.

No real company should have a rule like "you have to login every 2nd day...

I would say all I see here is typical scam...

QUOTE (chefboy @ Sep 10 2010, 05:02 PM) *
I'd like to see your research as the program looks so familiar to the old BankMLM "new payment processor" that was nothing more than a database or "list" builder. Are there real offices that you can walk into? People you can call?

thanks

+Quote Post
nonstop34
post Sep 10 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 232,824

Have anybody ever read the user agreement where it states that the dollar amount displayed in your back office isn't actual currency but one day it hopes to be. So the amount that you are building is just pure numbers but not actual spending cash. Virtual money doesn't spend very well in the real world.

--------------------

+Quote Post
oneluke
post Sep 10 2010, 02:39 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 5,234

It states very clearly in the growth plans and details...step #10 that NO body will be paid anything until Dec. 2011 and could be late as Jan. 2012

No way I want to bring business to a company and earn money for them by answering research question that you know they are earning from....and wait that long to see if I get paid !!!

just my opinion

oneluke

--------------------
Build your passive income with Getbuxtoday...Solid admin... http://www.getbuxtoday.com/?ref=grace

http://www.clixsense.com/?2247418 ...ONLY $10 a Year to earn $4,000....and I have been paid since 2007 ...Join FREE to look over .....pays ontime

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Sep 10 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #11

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Sheesh people, it's free. They are not asking for any personal information (ie: social security #). I built my revolutionary money exchange group back a couple years ago when they were offering $25 to join and $10 for each referral and I received every penny from them. Use a dedicated gmail email for this if you are that concerned. If they decide to sell your e-mail address (which I don't think they are doing this for), SO WHAT! rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kschristy
post Sep 10 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 128,463

I don't think I will spend a ton of advertising credits on this one. wink.gif

Chris

--------------------

+Quote Post
chefboy
post Sep 10 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 99,016

QUOTE (mmgcjm @ Sep 10 2010, 06:24 PM) *
Sheesh people, it's free. They are not asking for any personal information (ie: social security #). I built my revolutionary money exchange group back a couple years ago when they were offering $25 to join and $10 for each referral and I received every penny from them. Use a dedicated gmail email for this if you are that concerned. If they decide to sell your e-mail address (which I don't think they are doing this for), SO WHAT! rolleyes.gif

Ahhh...hehe > I love ya Chris. No really, the only thing that was of concern to me is this similarity to BankMLM is all.

+Quote Post
j74k67
post Sep 11 2010, 05:27 PM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 234,017

When checking out PayBox this is what I found.

http://www.nic.me/index.php?whois_name=pay...&search.y=9

http://clickfraudscam.blogspot.com/2007_10_01_archive.html

Hope this is helpful.

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Sep 12 2010, 06:59 AM
Post #15

MMG Addict
Group Icon

QUOTE (j74k67 @ Sep 11 2010, 08:27 PM) *

What are you trying to show here? I don't see anything.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement