Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pay2shop - Pay2shop.com, get paid to take Surveys, Amazon, Paypal, Check
krizmac
post May 8 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 211,332

So this is my journey into the world of online money-making. I am curious as to discover what it is really all about, and will try and let you guys follow along with me. Some of it is going to be off-the-wall I'm sure, but I want to see what can happen. My ultimate goal is to make roughly 30,000 points on this Pay2Shop site; that's enough to buy some sweet DJ gear i had my eye's on.

So let's begin with Pay2Shop, a.k.a. Cashle.This is one of the most legitimate sites I have stumbled upon. By that, I mean I literally did StumbleUpon it one night and signed up. It pays you to take surveys that they sponsor. Sounds easy right? It really is, to tell you the truth. Most surveys are two pages long, and for that you can make an average of 50 points. Now, if that took ten minutes of your time to make 50 points, what can you make in an hour? 300 points sound about right? If you can average 300 points every time you log-in to Pay2Shop, and you logged in an average of 4 nights a week, that's 1200 points a week. If each point is a penny on Amazon.com, than you have made $12 that week that you can spend on whatever you want. You didn't have to work at all for it, and that $12 can add up really fast to some neat stuff.

All in all, I really think that for a minimal amount of effort, you can get a maximum pay-off at this site.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here