Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Paidthefastest - Paidthefastest.com, Great 24 hour (max) payout via paypal, alertpay $3.00 MIN PAYOUT
Matt4776
post Dec 8 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 157,535

Great GPT site here. Has a huge PTC section, with an even bigger offer section with over 95% of them being free offers. Many of the free offers are 50 cents, and some go up to $3.00. I have been on this site since Dec 2nd, spending at the MOST 15 minutes per day and here is my result. (I am just saving up till 50, $3.00 is min payout)

Referral system:
It has a two level system, and both levels are 20%.
So if you refer one person, and he refers one person, and they both make $10.00 each, you make $4.00

Along with offers they have games such as:

Higher or Lower:
You pay $1.00 to play, and can win up to $3.00 by guessing if the card they give you (between 1-12) is going to be higher or lower then the next one they flip.

Spin the Wheel:
You get Spins by completing Offers, and you simply spin. You can get anything from 10 cents, to 1 dollar, to even a free spin!

Giveaways:
For the holidays, PTF is currently holding a giveaway of $250.00. Also, from the week of Dec 12-24, (12 days of christmas) they are holding one prize each day. The person who does the most offers (PTC excluded) will win a prize (Most days it is a $100 gift card to a certain thing, such as eBay, or a Visa card) and some days it is iPods, or other electornics.etc.
Promos: Currently there is a promo going on in which you complete 10 offers (PTC excluded) You receive 2 dollars. (You can complete 10 offers twice, so if you complete 20 offers, you get $2 twice). I have made $10 from this alone. also, every month they hold a referral contest, so get ready for that. Unfortunately, this for Novemeber obviously just ended, so we have to wait till late december for the next one.

There is much more also to see. Unlike most GPT sites, this one is actually fun to do, and there is a forum. Paidthefastest.info is a forum with hints and tips on how to get your offers approved.

http://paidthefastest.com/members/login.php?ref=Matt4776

This is the place to sign up (Obviously this is my ref link, if you do not wish to click it fine, but it would be appreciated)

Also, If you do sign up as my referral, I will pay you the money that I make off of you (20%) I want to do this so I can build my downline, as you get bonuses for more referrals. When you do get $10.00, send me a message with your Paypal email.

Thats about it. Good Luck everybody!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Matt4776
post Dec 9 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 157,535

The Giveaways start in 3 days!

+Quote Post
Guest_clickmonster_*
post Jan 8 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #3

Guests

i concur, this site is awesome, one of my favorites

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement