Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Oks-global - Oks-global.com, Monoline Sytem
rlg31dollar
post Mar 27 2013, 09:38 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 504,307

I am not an admin.

YOU WANT TO EARN FIXED 15$ DAILY OR 600 PESOS DAILY

* DO YOU WANT TO EARN LIKE THIS
* NO SELLING NO SPONSORING PASSIVE INCOME EFFORTLESSLY
* AS LOW AS 988php TO START
*AS LOW AS 2964php TO QUALIFY AND EARN 600 PESOS OR 15$ DAILY

EFFORTLESS INCOME ON DAY 16 1ST, DAY 142ND, DAY 14, DAY 7, DAY 3 ACCOUNT EARNING DAYS DAY INCOME PART TIME OR FULL TIME WANT MORE INFO PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS THANK YOU DONT GET LEFT BEHIND WHY WONT YOU TRY

Makes you money overnight while you are sleeping!

Does not require any sponsoring or selling!

Pays you like Clockwork Each and EVERY Day!

Everyone Earns and No Experience is Required!

Rewards you greatly for sharing this business with others!

*TURN YOUR 2,946PHP INTO DAILY INCOME OF 600 PHP DAILY RETURN OF INVESTMENTbONLY WITHIN 5 DAYS AND EARNED UNLIMITED DAILY

*TURN YOUR 6916 PHP INTO DAILY INCOME OF 1,800 PHP DAILY RETURN OF INVESTMENT ONLY WITHIN 4 DAYS AND EARNED UNLIMITED INCOME

LEARN TO EARNED PASSIVE INCOME

RE INVEST IT MAKE MORE ACCOUNTS

* P2,964 (3heads)...........................600php-daily PASSIVE EARNINGS NO SPONSORING

*P6,916 (7heads)...........................1,800php-daily PASSIVE INCOME EARNINGS NO SPONSORING

*P14,820 (15heads).......................4,200php-daily PASSIVE INCOME EARNINGS NO SPONSORING

*P30,628 (31heads).......................9,000php-daily PASSIVE INCOME EARNINGS NO SPONSORING

* P62,240 (63heads).......................18,600php-daily PASSIVE INCOME EARNINGS NO SPONSORING

EARN WITHOUT EVEN TO SPONSOR A SINGLE PERSON

5 WAYS TO EARNED

Note: (For the mean time, this is still available for the filipinos both in the Philippines and abroad, but there is ongoing process for this to go international. The registration could not yet be made possible by doing direct signing-up on the site, so please PM me if you are interested so that I and my team will verily assist you all.)

WANT TO GRAB MORE INFO PM ME FOR DETAILS
Check the site
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

rlg31dollar
post Mar 27 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

I will just give a regular updates here and hopefully this will include all horizons globally as it is really the vision of the company. BTW. There are numerous products available here as produced by the oks well company. THE CEO and his core team have themselves posted their real and actual pictures on their respective profiles.

+Quote Post
rlg31dollar
post Mar 27 2013, 10:46 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Here are the details of the company:

OKS GLOBAL WELLNESS, INC. "Stay Healthy. Be Wealthy"

S.E.C. No. CS201120850

Address: 2nd Floor, SRMS Blg Aurora bvd. Cor Stanford St. Cubao Q.C.

+Quote Post
rlg31dollar
post Mar 27 2013, 02:09 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Here in OKS, though there are no free membership, but it boasts of more than 100T members wordwide , which is composed of Filipinos from its country itself upto all through-out globally; this despite the program has been lunched online just only a month young. But the designing and well-planning of this monoline system takes over one year to really make sure that it will run as smoothly and as perfectly as possible.

This program has its own distinctive herbal products that are officially registered in the Philippines, so when you join and chose how many heads you may opt to, there is actually an equivalent products that you also receive aside from from the already ludicrous earnings that each members is receiving daily, that of course corresponds to the plan one has chosen.

By now, the deposit of funds is made manually in the office, while the withdrawal would be made using a Gcash that is soon to come during the 1st week of April.

With regards to the setting-forth of this internationally, don't worry folks out there from all over that world because after all this is what has been the vision of the company: to reach-out to all corners of the earth.

+Quote Post
misterkailo
post Mar 27 2013, 02:33 PM
Post #5

joinkai.com
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 191,798

"EFFORTLESS INCOME ON DAY 16 1ST, DAY 142ND, DAY 14, DAY 7, DAY 3 "

Can you elaborate on this? Day 16 1st.. Day 142nd .. Day 14 ..

--------------------
FREE TRIAL Marketing System for ANY COMPANY - CLICK HERE

+Quote Post
masikk08
post Mar 27 2013, 02:46 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 344,770

I am confused about pay plan. How does this work?

--------------------
Click Ad Pays- get paid every 30 minutesVisit My Website
Global Ad Share is a must to joinVisit My Website
Paidverts- revolution in PTC industry Visit My Website

+Quote Post
rlg31dollar
post Mar 27 2013, 02:53 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

QUOTE (masikk08 @ Mar 27 2013, 02:46 PM) *
I am confused about pay plan. How does this work?

This is a monoline system, where everyone will cycle on its own. There is a built-in formula, as created by the founder to make sure that each one will cycle. Actually when you join, you already have at least two downline under your binary.

+Quote Post
rlg31dollar
post Mar 27 2013, 02:57 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

QUOTE (rlg31dollar @ Mar 27 2013, 02:53 PM) *
This is a monoline system, where everyone will cycle on its own. There is a built-in formula, as created by the founder to make sure that each one will cycle. Actually when you join, you already have at least two downline under your binary.

That means you have 3 heads, including yourself on the top. But actually when you purchase 3 heads, for example, there are also herbal products made by the Oks well company, along with the daily earnings that you will get.

+Quote Post
rlg31dollar
post Mar 27 2013, 03:22 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

This is how the monoline system works: all entries are place under the entry of the previous one, AFTER you complete 1st requirement of sponsoring 2 new directs, all new entries spilled over by the company from that time onwards will be part of your cycle, system is going to count every 5 new entries place under you to complete 1 cycle. Then system is going to place a new account of you under the 5th entry on your cycle, for you to start your new cycle.

For every 5 new registered member that is automatically placed under you is called your cycle, you earn P 50.00/cycle with a maximum of 12 cycles per day per active account, which is Php600/day.

Leadership bunos of 10% from your first level earning referrals down to your 5th level indirects earning referrals cycle bonusses, that is in my own understanding, P150 each (We are allowed to own upto 7 heads(P6,916).

Maintenance – you must maintain your monoline account via automatic daily deduction up to P 988.00 monthly to continue earning monthly

HOW TO JOIN:

1. Purchase any monoline entry package worth Php988.00 from OKS Global Office, Centers or Distributors near you.
2. For existing OKS Global distributors, click monoline tab from your distributor view page and click activate.
3. For existing OKS Global distributor with multiple accounts, just select account id then click activate
4. For new members ask your sponsor to assist you in registering your 1st monoline account.
5. For existing members who sponsor new member thru monoline entry (never been a member yet) go to your binary genealogy, click vacant slot to position your new entry, fill up information, click SIGN-UP, from “Choose your Package” find and click monoline, key-in the activation code, check the “I Agree” box policy then click next to complete new registration.

- For new members activating multiple accounts, login to your first account, go to your binary tab or genealogy, click plus sign under the vacant slot where you want to place your additional account.

BUT NOTE: (Signing-up directly into the site is not yet possible at this time. Pls PM me so that our team will assist you in the completion of the registration. At this time, the IT department is still working this up to be fully functional in a few days from now.)

+Quote Post
rlg31dollar
post Mar 29 2013, 10:00 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

There are plenty of products (Natural Health Products) available here made by Oks Wellness Inc.

To name:
1. Healthy Intestine (Probiotics Enzymes)
2. Healthy Cells (Chorella Tablets)
3. Healthy Heart (Grape Seed Oil Extract)
4. Healthy Lungs (Serpitina)
5. Health Kidney (Goji Capsule)
6. Oks Cee (Ascorbic Acid)
7. Oks Drops (Trace Minerals: For beauty and personal hygiene)
8. Oks Rub ( Relieve for headache, rheumatism, muscle pain, common colds and the like)
9. Oks Barley Coffee ( Ingredients: Barley, agaricus mushroom, Tongkat ali, Korean Ginseng, Non-dairy
creamer, Muscovado, Robusta coffee, Grape seed)
10. Cafelicious 18 in one (agaricus mushroom, Guyabano, Acai Berry, Green Tea, Gotu Kola, Goji Berry, Tongkat Ali,
Gingko Biloba, Malungay, Spinach, Spirulina, Muscovado, mangosteen, Grape Seed, Wheat Grass, Barley, Non-
dairy creamer, Robusta coffee)

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement