Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.
Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.
Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.
Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

86 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nobox - Nobox.biz, EgoPay, LR and PM, from InvestNote admin
ivaho
post Jan 22 2013, 11:53 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 2,540

www.nobox.biz

The admin introduction:

My name is Karlo Marek, and I earn my living out of the internet for about 10 years, give or take. You might know me from investnote what began as a newsletter service in the year 2010. Later I purchased the domain investnote.net, and I began blogging and sharing how I do make my living. In mid 2012, I have pointed the domain to my personal Google+ profile. What ended finally up as a Google+ Business Page. I just cherish the communication on G+, but most of all my circle friends are actually a big part of my success. Together we are able to accomplish greater success.

Enough said about the past or what is still developing on Google, lets uncover more about NoBox.

I constantly searched for the online business what is self-sustaining; I learned there is not such thing, on MLM you need to sell and invite people. HYIP and Surfs 'end' sooner or later and even profit share programs what began strong, ending because of the lack of new investments. Of course DDoS attacks, ecurrency problems and server failures are an extra treat to the daily earners. I lived on the investment strategy, early in and out, and the strategy worked for me. Though, there remained the desire to find a self-sustaining program, that which earns money, is fun and don't let us down.

Now Profit Share systems, are wealth builder at the start, but as more people joining, lesser to NO money can be earned. Until the program has been forgotten, or just closed down. There are traffic exchanger, who pay very little or nothing to exchange websites. Sounds great, but either you can't earn any money, or the program close down as soon the daily payouts growing higher as the money coming into the doors.

Now the biggest question is how we could develop a website that which is both, a wealth producer, but self-sustaining.

Great business leaders use to say, think outside the box. However I quickly recognized to make things happen lose the box! Because as soon you look at the box, your mind just try to find ways and ideas based on a box.
No Sponsoring! No MLM! No Network Marketing! No Sales! Self-sustaining!
Think....

Traffic Exchange
Manual Surf
No Surf
Membership
None Membership
Banner Exchange
Advertise Driven
Affiliate Partners
Sponsored News
Cash-Backs
Adjustment Friday's
Sponsored Community Hangouts
Profit Revenue Share System

NoBox divides profits to members, 250% of each purchased Revenue Packs.

This is how NoBox does it:

75% of all Membership purchases
90% of all Revenue Pack purchases
90% on all Banner purchases
90% of all Premium Ad purchases
90% of all Text Ads purchases
90% of all Referral commissions gained by Affiliate programs
95% of all Sponsored News
30% of all Cash-Backs

are entering the security-revenue holdback.

So how much money can NoBox guarantee it's members?

250% of Revenue Purchases, with a daily supreme of 2% on Revenue Packs.

* The supreme of 2% is rewarded as long the revenue-security holdback can cover up 2% daily (read more here)

** Adjustment Friday's: Every Friday costs on some advertisement spots will be adjusted, depending on what is sold or not sold. The prices will go up or down. On Adjustment Friday's, the daily return's are not designed to reach the supreme 2%, but can reach anywhere between 0% to 8%. The given amount depends on the total performance over the past 7 days.

3 Unique Memberships!

Free Membership!
No Cost!
Max purchase 200 revenue packs
180% return on the revenue packs
Advertise 1 Website
Receive 1 credits for premium ads
Receive 1 credit for manual surf ads (watch min 10, max 25 ads a day)
Daily Surf required to earn.

NoBox Subscription
$4.99 per month
250% return on the revenue packs
Advertise 10 Websites
Receive 15 credits for premium ads (3 per day)
Receive 5 credits for manual ads (watch min 5, max 50 ads a day)
Daily Surf required

NoSurf Subscription
$6.99 per month
250% return on the revenue packs
Advertise 25 Websites
NO SURFING REQUIRED

JOIN HERE

www.nobox.biz

I am in with a test deposit smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Catim
post Jan 23 2013, 06:44 AM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 497,378

joined.wait MMG's supporter comfirm smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Catim
post Jan 23 2013, 07:06 PM
Post #3

MMG Member
Group Icon

no one comment :-s

--------------------

+Quote Post
Catim
post Jan 23 2013, 10:44 PM
Post #4

MMG Member
Group Icon

Hi Guys,

Solidtrustpay is now one of our supported payment gateways. Some more currencies will join the NoBox environment soon. To generate some more cash-backs we are also about to work with some exchange companies together. More as soon as this features are launched.
Regards, Karlo

--------------------

+Quote Post
tom2135
post Jan 24 2013, 10:42 AM
Post #5

MMG Addict

Member No.: 113,918

I made deposit:
01/24/2013 17:01 128890950 U6084555 (NOBOX) - $45.00

--------------------

+Quote Post
rysero
post Jan 24 2013, 11:35 AM
Post #6

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 455,226

looks nice,i may play.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ivaho
post Jan 25 2013, 09:43 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

I've been paid, my first withdrawal was processed very quickly.
The support of this program is working really well.

no one comment :-s

This is a long-term project I think smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ivaho
post Jan 25 2013, 01:41 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

Today's newsletter:

I have just arrived back from the city, meeting up with some friends from my inner circle. On my return, I have seen the latest news from money-monitor and trust me if I say I like what they wrote about Nobox.

"As you should know by now, there‚€™s nothing Money-Monitor appreciates more than transparency. That is why NoBox is a no brainer: an interesting program that is as far from anonymity as possible: founded by Karlo Marek of Santiago, Chile who has been an active InvestNote blogger for a couple of years, NoBox can pride itself in something more than a catchy name, a good slogan

(‚€œDon't think outside the box...Think like there is No Box‚€Ě)

and a well-designed website. First of all, it‚€™s a hybrid that combines the idea of a HYIP, surf and ad platform. What‚€™s more, the program‚€™s ‚€œstructure produces continuously revenue for the members‚€Ě with some kind of an insurence scheme, that is a revenue-security holdback which is possible thanks to ‚€œbanner ads, surf premium ads, text ads, affiliate revenue, cash-backs and referral commissions produced by Karlo‚€™s investnote links‚€Ě. Provided that there‚€™s enough money, a user gets 2% per day until they achieve the 180% ROI limit. Naturally, one can also upgrade the account (with $4.99 or $6.99 per month) and, by doing so, increase the ROI limit to 250%.

Each of the three membership offers gives one different opportunities:

the Free Membership (minimum investment $5, non-returnable), the most basic one, requires daily surfing and limits the purchase of revenue packs to 200,

No Box Subscription ($4.99 a month) also requires daily surfing, but there is no limits as to how many packs you may buy, and you can ‚€œadvertise 10 websites, receive 15 credits for premium ads (3 per day), receive 5 credits for manual ads (watch minimum 5, maximum 50 ads a day)‚€Ě,

while NoSurf Subscription, as the name suggests, doesn‚€™t require any surfing and gives one the opportunity to advertise 25 websites.

Another interesting No Box feature is called ‚€œcash back‚€Ě which is a manually processed system that allows for a higher than usual affiliate commission for products from selected partners. At the moment No Box accepts LR, PM, EgoPay and STP."

Money-Monitor Newsletter:
Edit: LINK REMOVED

I love it, and I am sure more and more people will soon understand the power nobox provides it's members. Not only as an investment, but as an advertisement platform.

Now it's Friday! Yes, adjustment day!

Well as you know we have just started. In other words, do not suspect huge adjustments today, after all we are just three days online so far. However, I am proud to announce an adjustment of 2.7% on today's Friday adjustments. This means when the clock hits 11:59 PM on our servers, you have earned 2.7%. Of course if you have a none membership or the nobox surf pack, you need to surf for this adjustment return.

Make sure you circle investnote on google+ and my private profile name. I keep sharing programs I like, offshore banking opportunities I discover, and everything else what could be of interest for you.

Great weekend to you, and your family
Karlo

--------------------

+Quote Post
tom2135
post Jan 26 2013, 01:07 PM
Post #9

MMG Addict

I got payment:
01/26/2013 13:42 129126317 U6084555 (NOBOX) + $2.11

--------------------

+Quote Post
HJM
post Jan 26 2013, 09:38 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 413,684

I've joined with $200 Liberty Reserve and $200 SolidTrustPay - As the Admin is Karlo Marek of Investnote, I think this programme stands a great chance of success.

HJM

--------------------
This signature did not comply with MMG Rules & was removed or edited.

+Quote Post
ivaho
post Jan 28 2013, 04:40 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

And another update:

Today I like to take a different direction on my usual writings.

If you're in a place right now what doesn't feel so good or seem too safe, I urge you to remind yourself that this is only temporary. As a reader of investnote, or as an inner circle follower, you know I always believe in positive thinking. Most of all I believe in change, in a mind and attitude change, what can change your life. You can help it along by doing what you know and need to do.

For instance don't just look at the appearance of a program. Or how much money the program spends on ads, believe me if I say as more money is spent on ads, as quicker an investment program collapses. If you learned this the hard way, don't worry, you have already managed to be one step ahead of most investors. If you have lost a lot money to learn this lesson, remember the Sun will always raise again.

Keep taking action, stay positive and surround yourself with positive people; is the most powerful step you have to take, for the ultimate goal; becoming wealthy.

Yes, be of support to others.

An easy first step on engaging with like minded people and wealth seekers is by being active on Google+ and communities on the G+ Network. This should not be an advertisement to Google+ or me declaring Google+ is better as Facebook or the Investment Forums or Communities you usually hang around. I just sharing what helped me and still does.

http://goo.gl/b3YDX (My Google+ Page)

http://goo.gl/GDh8q (Investnote)

Remember in a great community, there are others who can help out. Who might make the same beginner mistakes as you did. I am always happy giving advice to my readers, but I am thankful to have my inner circle. You can't see or know it all by yourself, but together you can build smarter downlines. Together you can find strategies, and you can eliminate mistakes.

There were times in my past where I wanted to throw the towel on these entire online investments. Get me a different life. Thanks God I stuck around. Had I left, I would have missed the life I have accomplished by now. My travels, my family, my life and living it the way I do. As a long time follower, you know I do! Most of all I would have missed out on some incredible friends I have made. Like minded people who are in my inner circle and who make money with me. In other words, a group of people who know and support each other, making money and a living out of the internet. If I quit a few years back, I would have missed a life of magic, travels, success, priceless relationships and experiences, and much more.

I have no idea what wonderful good is headed your way; and neither do you. What you have to do is stay on course and follow your heart.

I have traveled a great deal in the last couple of years. I have meet and spoken to great people on how they attracted success into there lives.

Lately, I have started my own revenue share program nobox. I have spend a great deal developing this program to help people find joy, happiness and financial freedom in their lives. However, many people have decided to sit on the sidelines until now.

They didn't feel the need to try something new, or missed the point of nobox.

Just writing this makes me smile. Because I was once one of the most skeptical people, when it comes to online investments. Yet, I managed to make a living out of it. I made money, by just playing it simple. I chosen a good looking program, invested as early, and withdrawn my daily earnings. Yes, this actually works and it makes some money. I made my living out of this strategy for many years. However, the most successful and long running programs are always the programs where people can identify themselves. Where investors are in love with, and with an administrator who loves the program even more as all his investors. NoBox is such a program! I am in love with NoBox! However, NoBox has multiple income streams, something not many programs can claim or show off.

Let me tell you what you may or not know about NoBox.

Nobox shares revenue, this revenue is backed by advertisement like Banners, Premium Ads before the actual surf, and of course from memberships and revenue pack sales.

As an exchange members receive credits what they can use to trade for manual surf websites. Now here is a small part many might be overseeing. With this surf credits, you can advertise your own website, but also your referral link to other programs. You can use the power of a group to increase your wealth.

NoBox also feature a Cash-Back option, in which money is produced as a direct cash-back to the buyer, but also increases the overall amount of the security-holdback.

Even our Cash-Back facility is still an alpha testing, and we do not have many cash-back partners yet. It does not change the fact, of outside money is generated to the revenue-security holdback. Bear in mind, the memberships generate extra revenue, months after months. Many members using the membership options not to make money, but being able to advertise websites.

Of course, as longer a program is online more ads will be sold. This increases the security-holdback. Now smart investors would argue as more members join as more the revenue security holdback will decrease as the daily withdrawals increases.

Bear in mind, the memberships, the revenue packs what get sold daily also increase. Yes, again you are right, this works as long as more money comes into the doors as daily withdrawals are requested.

Now, around 90% of all money entering the doors are in the security-holdback, but also sold banners, monthly memberships, and cash-backs helping to increase the security holdback. Though there are some more asses up my sleeves. Something I have shared with my inner circle and some of them helping me to making these things happen. There is no rush as we are at a beginning state. Let me tell you, there will be many more revenue opportunities coming your direction. Do you remember my post about an exit, or extension strategy? Adding new attractive features what generate money, but do not generate money from fresh investments, but with useful products people are graving to buy or use! Ways to make the program using the power of members (as bigger as better), to generate actual revenue. Such plans and improvements are coming to NoBox. However, they are far away and not needed at this time.. The point is NoBox will go on and on and on because there is actual revenue generated.

Additionally, I have with NoBox the opportunity to receive more referral commission, thanks to premium ads, and banners I can publish with my own referral links of outside programs. My blog will also get more attraction, and referral commission is redirected back to the security-holdback. Now I get paid from nobox each week on Adjustment Friday. So even this sounds like lame, 'ah Karlo give all his referral commission back, why would he?'…. I will because as more referral commission has been bringing revenue to the security-holdback as safer the program becomes.

As longer NoBox operates as more people join and this increases my weekly payments. If you have read the 'learn more page', you know how I get paid. So unlike other program owners, who using money from the overall system and greedy paying themselves. I get paid weekly on my accomplishments.

With today's newsletter, I want you to join my circles, let us built a greater downline, let us become more powerful.

Of course, I will share more features what make nobox even more powerful, but I don't want to have all the promises on the website. So far what is on the nobox website, is what generates money. You can actually see what drives the website.

Regards and good night, I see you all in a few hours again
Karlo

--------------------

+Quote Post
tom2135
post Jan 30 2013, 02:29 PM
Post #12

MMG Addict

I got payment:
01/30/2013 05:34 129567662 U6084555 (NOBOX) + $2.70

--------------------

+Quote Post
tom2135
post Feb 1 2013, 02:22 PM
Post #13

MMG Addict

I got payment:
02/01/2013 09:39 129885849 U6084555 (NOBOX) + $2.70

--------------------

+Quote Post
redredmgm
post Feb 4 2013, 07:52 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 437,463

hello i dont understand the plan, can you make it simple.... if i invest 100$ how much i will get, for how long, is this need find a referral

+Quote Post
kamil333
post Feb 4 2013, 10:03 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 494,421

QUOTE (redredmgm @ Feb 4 2013, 04:52 PM) *
hello i dont understand the plan, can you make it simple.... if i invest 100$ how much i will get, for how long, is this need find a referral

Without any subscription you will get 180$. With subscription ~~210$ (and you dont have to surf ads)

This post has been edited by kamil333: Feb 4 2013, 10:04 AM

--------------------
MTV - most suistanable and transparent program, 186%/250% ROI.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

86 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement