Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

Here is the place where you can ask other members or the staff for help. If you have questions about a specific program, please just post those in the program thread. Please do not post referral links, personal sites or blog links in this section.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why Always Newbies And Unexperienced Marketers Always Behind Top Marketers?, I am talking about marketing tehcnologies, services and programs?
TopProfits
post Aug 11 2013, 03:37 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 519,700

Hi there

I want to talk with experienced marketers on this thread, so I always see that many newbies start
with enthusiasm with outdated marketing methods or start in program, which now is not profitable at all.

Why always those all top marketers other rich people take all profit from any single profitable program
and always those newbies are leaving with big ZERO or with several cents in their pockets?

Everybody knows how to use google, how to research, but always many many people are behind those
all "Gurus" and when Gurus takes all the money, than they start teaching those all newbies to do the same
and those newbies always fail, only few of them succeed.

Tadas

--------------------
Free 10 Binary Options signals from 75 to 94 success rate!
1-3 per day. You can extend it to 2 months with 0 COST.
30% monthly profit GUARANTEE! Skype: tadas.luksys
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Rhyker
post Aug 16 2013, 06:04 PM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 122,149

I hear that "guru" phrase a lot. I am Guru myself ... in the field of IT. Earning a lot of money has nothing to do with being a guru or not. Infact the people that earn the most money, outsource everything. It's all about learning how to build a business ... and regretfully that's not taught in school. And only only 1% of the people are prepared to invest in themselves, persevere, etc. If they fail? They blame everybody and everything but themselves.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel514
post Aug 19 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 523,255

The problem with most people starting in the IM Niche, is that they get started because they see a sales video that promises them millions of dollars per year by doing just about nothing. What those sales videos neglect to tell you, is how much hard work it takes to get TO that point. Nobody earns millions by doing nothing. but someone who knows how to outsource properly, and someone who has a good business mindset CAN earn a living online. It's a lot harder to make happen then these get-rich-quick systems will have you believe, but if you are able to look through the promises of untold riches and girls, and focus on something that is tried and true (email marketing, for example) then with some hard work, some luck, and a lot of trial/error you can definitely make something of yourself online.

I say a lot of trial/error because... anyone who is making money online now will tell you the same thing. They tried hundreds of products, spent thousands of dollars on BS systems and get-rich-quick schemes before they figured out what truly works.
Me, for example. I've spent over $7,000 in the past 2 years trying to figure it out. But I finally did, and now that I have, I'm so glad I was an idiot and spent WAY too much money on other systems, cause without doing that, I couldn't have pieced together my method. It's a learning experience, and you have to fall down in order to get back up again.

--------------------
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE - $100,000 GUARANTEED COACHING - GET A 30-DAY TRIAL NOW

+Quote Post
THOMASMAC
post Aug 19 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 517,341

I think one of the things my Mentor said sticks and that was the 2% rule.I think when you look at the home business niche in particular about 98% fail its only the 2% that succeed and its like that in almost any field or niche.

There is something unexplained about human beings in general where the 2% always sit at the top of the pyramid while the majority are struggling around at the bottom and I think a lot of these Guru's take advantage of that and just sit on top instead of pulling people up.

There are Guru's out there who will pull people up and share the truth with people , especially when it comes to mindset but it's just about navigating your way around it all and learning from your failures

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement