Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

DO NOT Announce programs that have already been announced.

All new topics MUST be created using the proper format when announcing a new program or your thread will be deleted without notice:
Topic Title: Program Name - URL
Topic Description: Investment Plan - Payment Processors

DISCLAIMER: MMG does not research the programs discussed here and is not responsible for ensuring that any of these programs are still operating as claimed. Please use caution and read each respective thread thoroughly and research each opportunity before making any spending decisions. These programs can be extremely risky and could be outlawed in your country.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Neteller - Neteller.com, FSA Regulated Payment Processor
megrawab
post Jan 5 2012, 07:23 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 211,209

Neteller

Neteller is the first payment processor to offer free prepaid and virtual mastercard for all its clients. Free in a sense that there are no application, monthly or dormancy fees. It is commonly used in forex trading and online games but now is also being accepted by the growing number of make money online sites.

For more than a decade, NETELLER has been making secure online payments simple. Whether you want to pay online on thousands of sites or are looking for a free prepaid card, NETELLER gives you the freedom to spend your money the way you want, online and off.

Neteller is regulated by Financial Services Authority

Check out Neteller

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

UinvestEU
post Feb 3 2013, 03:13 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 432,417

QUOTE (megrawab @ Jan 5 2012, 08:23 PM) *
Neteller

Neteller is the first payment processor to offer free prepaid and virtual mastercard for all its clients. Free in a sense that there are no application, monthly or dormancy fees. It is commonly used in forex trading and online games but now is also being accepted by the growing number of make money online sites.

Neteller is regulated by Financial Services Authority

Check out Neteller

I use them for more than 2 years and they are verry good smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladytrader
post Feb 3 2013, 06:55 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 25,539

I don't think they are available to anyone in the US... I had an account and they deleted it. I used it for online gambling actually but now of course the US won't allow people to make their own choices.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement