Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Neobuxreferrals - Neobuxreferrals.org, Get paid to promote our service and your Neobux Account.
neobux_referrals
post Jun 6 2013, 11:15 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 515,135

NeobuxReferrals.org is pleased to announce our Sponsor's affiliate program!

To give you a brief overview, it works like this:

Step 1: You sign-up and register as a sponsor
(Disclosure: there is a small fee for this, but there is also value given such as ad credits, free traffic, etc)

Step 2: Rather than promote your neobux account directly, you promote our strategy guide with your neobux id in it. The banners in the guide will still point to your neobux account. We are trying to educate neobux users so that everyone can make more money.

Step 3: Promote the NeobuxReferrals.org co-op with your neobux id as well. This will be your main duty as an affiliate.

Step 4: When visitors join the co-op for the first time either as a result of you introducing them to the Guide OR the Co-op itself, they will become your referral for life. If they become a sponsor, you will earn up to 45% commissions paid instantly at the time of the sale! Commissions range from $1.80 to $13.50 per sale.

Step 5: For more details, visit the affilate information page at http://www.neobuxreferrals.org/affiliates.php
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

maewayne
post Jun 7 2013, 11:39 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 37,024

QUOTE (neobux_referrals @ Jun 6 2013, 03:15 PM) *
NeobuxReferrals.org is pleased to announce our Sponsor's affiliate program!

To give you a brief overview, it works like this:

Step 1: You sign-up and register as a sponsor
(Disclosure: there is a small fee for this, but there is also value given such as ad credits, free traffic, etc)

Step 2: Rather than promote your neobux account directly, you promote our strategy guide with your neobux id in it. The banners in the guide will still point to your neobux account. We are trying to educate neobux users so that everyone can make more money.

Step 3: Promote the NeobuxReferrals.org co-op with your neobux id as well. This will be your main duty as an affiliate.

Step 4: When visitors join the co-op for the first time either as a result of you introducing them to the Guide OR the Co-op itself, they will become your referral for life. If they become a sponsor, you will earn up to 45% commissions paid instantly at the time of the sale! Commissions range from $1.80 to $13.50 per sale.

Step 5: For more details, visit the affilate information page at http://www.neobuxreferrals.org/affiliates.php

I signed up for this program and I have not been able to get back into NeoBux since.
my username is maewayne. Can you give me any information on NeoBux?? and why I cannot sign in for two days

Wayne H. DeMeuse 4.gif 4.gif

--------------------

God Bless:Wayne

+Quote Post
neobux_referrals
post Jun 27 2013, 01:31 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (maewayne @ Jun 7 2013, 11:39 AM) *
I signed up for this program and I have not been able to get back into NeoBux since.
my username is maewayne. Can you give me any information on NeoBux?? and why I cannot sign in for two days

Wayne H. DeMeuse 4.gif 4.gif

I am not sure what you are talking about. We are not owned by Neobux.com. If your account was suspended it was not for anything from our site. We have over 12,000 members already.

+Quote Post
vella85
post Jul 2 2013, 02:35 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 431,283

NeoBux ain't worth my time,only the big shots are making money in NeoBux and there rented referrals are very bad.I would rather promote and join other PTC sites and there are a lot of legit ones better then NeoBux. peace.gif

--------------------
PowerAdCash PTC & Revshare Hybrid Only $1 Ad Packs Free Members Can Earn Here

PaidVerts This is the only ptc that pays in dollars Free to join!

Passive-Earner Advertise Invest Earn Unique System Free To Join

+Quote Post
shynemerit
post Jul 2 2013, 11:36 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 500,614

QUOTE (vella85 @ Jul 2 2013, 11:35 AM) *
NeoBux ain't worth my time,only the big shots are making money in NeoBux and there rented referrals are very bad.I would rather promote and join other PTC sites and there are a lot of legit ones better then NeoBux. peace.gif

I second this this mate.. As far as I know most of them all use bots, but the bots in neobux are certified losers. I had about 120+ RRs before, you can imagine that I'm back at 54 RRs now with the tendency of losing more of them this week. Their clicks are frustrating, you recycle now, they click for 2 or 3 days and and then you see them dropping like at the same time. Did mini jobs to keep some and recycle them. I can tell you that you can only hit walls. The word progress isn't for them!

--------------------

+Quote Post
xinergy
post Jul 3 2013, 04:40 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 515,511

I'm currently keeping an average of around 1.5-1.8 for the last 10 days with 48 Rented referrals on neobux...
Are other ptc's really that much better? And has it ever been proven that rented refs are bots?

--------------------

+Quote Post
shynemerit
post Jul 3 2013, 11:17 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 500,614

QUOTE (xinergy @ Jul 3 2013, 01:40 PM) *
I'm currently keeping an average of around 1.5-1.8 for the last 10 days with 48 Rented referrals on neobux...
Are other ptc's really that much better? And has it ever been proven that rented refs are bots?

I wrote something similar to this when I first started too, it was a sweet sail then, but then I can only wish you luck in all. To PTCs got nothing to offer!

--------------------

+Quote Post
vella85
post Jul 4 2013, 10:40 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

QUOTE (shynemerit @ Jul 3 2013, 05:36 PM) *
I second this this mate.. As far as I know most of them all use bots, but the bots in neobux are certified losers. I had about 120+ RRs before, you can imagine that I'm back at 54 RRs now with the tendency of losing more of them this week. Their clicks are frustrating, you recycle now, they click for 2 or 3 days and and then you see them dropping like at the same time. Did mini jobs to keep some and recycle them. I can tell you that you can only hit walls. The word progress isn't for them!

Thanks for your advice mate and I have given up on NeoBux and just use them to build my earnings to withdraw and put into another PTC site where the rented referrals click everyday and have high averages.I might do a post about that PTC on my blog and even prove that they click everyday with a screenshot,anyway good luck to anyone trying to make money with NeoBux and there rented referrals. peace.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kamata91
post Jul 5 2013, 02:57 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 518,584

In neobux you cant make money with direct refferals ... Neobux is for renting refferals

--------------------

+Quote Post
regent
post Jul 8 2013, 05:11 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 510,930

QUOTE (kamata91 @ Jul 5 2013, 12:57 PM) *
In neobux you cant make money with direct refferals ... Neobux is for renting refferals

Why not with direct refferals?? detective2.gif

+Quote Post
vella85
post Jul 9 2013, 01:53 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

QUOTE (kamata91 @ Jul 5 2013, 08:57 PM) *

You can make money from direct referrals and that's how the ones at the top make thousands a month in NeoBux.

--------------------

+Quote Post
regent
post Jul 9 2013, 09:23 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 510,930

QUOTE (vella85 @ Jul 9 2013, 11:53 AM) *
You can make money from direct referrals and that's how the ones at the top make thousands a month in NeoBux.

I think so..

+Quote Post
neobux_referrals
post Jul 16 2013, 10:47 AM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

I decided to listen to you guys and I started creating additional co-op programs and linked them together. I am getting 1-2 referrals per program (except Neobux of course) each day or so. I would love to hear new ideas about how to make these better/more efficient.

+Quote Post
beasty513
post Jul 16 2013, 05:22 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 516,198

QUOTE (vella85 @ Jul 2 2013, 06:35 AM) *

Surely there are other PTC where you could make at least $10-$15 all day clicking right?

sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
vella85
post Jul 17 2013, 01:48 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

QUOTE (beasty513 @ Jul 17 2013, 11:22 AM) *
Surely there are other PTC where you could make at least $10-$15 all day clicking right?

sad.gif

Yes you can make that each day in some PTC sites but if you don't plan on investing then it will take a lot longer but if you invest and upgrade and rent referrals you can make anything from $5 up to $50 a day and if you are in a couple PTC sites you can make $100+ a day.I did a blog post on making $100+ a day with PTC sites a while ago which you might want to check out. peace.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement