Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Myrightforex - Myrightforex.com, LR, Pm, EP, Western Union
HYIPStance
post Nov 7 2012, 07:32 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 491,201

I'm NOT the Admin

MyRightForex

MyRight Forex was established by Micheal Mack and was licensed since August 2010 and by the World Financial Markets Authority since September 2011.

Micheal Mack has completed all accreditation requirement and hold a futures dealers and advisory license with the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority. He has a bachelor degree in Business Economics and Accounting and a Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment. Micheal worked for New Zealand’s largest institutional broker prior to becoming an equities and derivatives advisor and after working in that role for a period of three years he founded MyRight Forex in May 2008.

Micheal is also a trading system developer with over 10 years experience in building computerised trading systems for futures markets that automate the trading decision and trading process in these challenging markets. He is the developer of several highly rated mechanical trading systems. Several of Micheal trading systems have appeared as top 10 trading systems in Futurestruth and many of Micheal’s systems are indepedently traded by several broking firms for their clients worldwide.

MyRight Forex is regulated by the New Zealand Financial Markets Authority and clears its trades through the Interactive Brokers Online Platform. Our clients hold and fund their own account directly with Interactive Brokers with MRF acting as advisor.

MyRight Forex provides advice and implements trades based on the trading systems the client has agreed to trade. MRF and our advisor are only authorised to trade the signals provided by the trading system, no other discretion is permitted. MyRight Forex does not handle client funds directly acting only as advisor on a clients account with authority to place orders. The client controls deposits and withdrawals from their own accounts. MyRight Forex provides full live reporting of trades and account equity via the Interactive Brokers online reporting platform.

Our clearing firm, Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. is one of the largest on-line brokers in the world. It was founded over 32 years ago and it has since grown it has grown internally to become one of the premier securities firms with over US$5 billion in equity capital. Interactive Brokers conducts its broker/dealer and proprietary trading businesses in over 70 market destinations worldwide. In its broker dealer agency business, IB provides direct access (“on line”) trade execution and clearing services to institutional and professional traders for a wide variety of electronically traded products including stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds worldwide.

Interactive Brokers Group and its affiliates execute approximately 1,000,000 trades per day. Interactive Brokers’ headquarters are in Greenwich Connecticut, and it has about 650 employees in its offices in the USA, Switzerland, Canada, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, Hungary, Russia and Estonia. IB is regulated by the SEC, FINRA, NYSE, SFA, ASIC and other regulatory agencies around the world.

This post has been edited by Uncle Awesome: Nov 7 2012, 10:29 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

rebellist
post Nov 8 2012, 08:55 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 300,620

My Right Forex is a part of My Right Infinity which also own My right Ad.

My Right Ad launch since June 2012, and still paying untill now without any problem

great track record for the adminitrations.

--------------------

+Quote Post
more2money
post Nov 21 2012, 05:11 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 488,692

This company works really great!i earn $7000 for the first month joining their PTC program and now they launch a new program with this great plan!grab this opportunities by joining my team for MYRIGHTINFINITY(MYRIGHTAD N MYRIGHTFOREX).2 source of your income in 1 company and thats amazing.Follow my signature link to register at my team and u will earn a big profit eva smile.gif) love it!
I attach my LR statement so u will see clearly what i am talkin about!So,start investing ppl and with a great bonus for referral in this great programs!

+Quote Post
more2money
post Nov 21 2012, 07:38 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 488,692

Join our team at MRA and MRF,Myright infinity is the best smile.gif Long term investment program with a big profit!U can earn 10% bonus for referral and binary income smile.gif

+Quote Post
LetsEarn
post Nov 21 2012, 12:14 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 308,933

they are registered companies in Hong Kong but still I didnt see much promotions and hype of these like other programs... MRA is here since June but I just hear about it few days ago .... Why there is not much marketing and hype online ? ?

They still paying ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement