Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Myrightad - Myrightad.com, Accept: LR-USD6-50 Weekly,ROI 40% per month,Referral Commission
more2money
post Oct 13 2012, 04:54 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 488,692

MyRightAd ensures that each member attains a multitude of income generation channels with unforeseen accessibility and inimitable efficiency. For this reason we bring to the ambit of our members a Compensation Success Plan that purveys four distinct yet bracketed forms of incomes. And as always it all begins with a small step.
Membership
Membership is begotten by the purchase of an AdStation for an amount of $100. The AdStation is called Main AdStation and the validity period of Main AdStation is for 44 weeks i.e. from the placement date of Main AdStation will remains active for 44 weeks, with each weeks’ average income being $6. This weekly income of $6 is not stagnant as would be revealed further.
Additional AdStation Earning
We must keep in mind that each Additional AdStation will cost $100, an amount that remains constant irrespective of the scenario. The validity period of an Additional AdStation is for 44 weeks.

HERE IS THE PLAN :

EARN WEEKLY FOR 44 WEEKS!HOW TO JOIN:
Click this link : JOIN NOW AT MY RIGHT AD AND START EARNING!

For sponsor id : Please put this on your sponsor id : MY63821CVCC (new account must have a sponsor id when registering a free or upgrade account.

Choose your position : Please choose your position to be in or right.You can PM me if you have any question

So join now at Myrightad and start earning!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

more2money
post Oct 13 2012, 05:04 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

YOU ALSO CAN OPEN FREE ACCOUNT AND START BUILD YOUR OWN DOWNLINE!AFTER U HAVE UPGRADE,YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR COMMISSION TO YOUR LR ACCOUNT ANYTIME!EARN USD 6-USD 50 USD PER WEEK(WEEKLY DIVIDEND) AFTER U HAS UPGRADED YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TO UPGRADED ACCOUNT! JOIN NOW Edit: You are only allowed to place a reflink in the opening post! AND START MAKE YOUR PROFIT!

This post has been edited by Mordk: Oct 27 2012, 01:14 AM

+Quote Post
more2money
post Oct 13 2012, 09:20 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Dear Members ! My Right Ad has reached 50,000 active Members and we keep working to improve our service. We also plan to implement detailed referral statistics in the Members User Panel, it will surely help our active Users and representatives. Join NOW and started earning!All that u need to do is CLICK,VIEW AND EARN! HIGH REFERRAL COMMISION! START EARNING NOW!

+Quote Post
more2money
post Oct 13 2012, 11:52 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

New advertising company. All you have to do is click the advertisement weekly and your income will be credited to your account instantly.

Package:

USD 100 - Earn $6 weekly
USD 200 - Earn $14 weekly
USD 300 - Earn $24 weekly
USD 400 - Earn $36 weekly
USD 500 - Earn $50 weekly

Referral Bonus

10% from downline package

Pairing Bonus

1:1 Ratio based. Minimum USD 10, Maximum USD1000 per day.

Deposit/Withdrawal:

Liberty Reserve
Perfect Money

PROMOTION!. Join under me and you will receive 10% rebates from your package value.

If you're interested or want to know more, please PM me.

To Join, Click here :
Please put POSITION: LEFT OR RIGHT!

THANKS!FOR MORE INFORMATION,JUST PM ME!THIS IS A REAL COMPANY THAT PAYING YOU!ITS BEEN 3 MONTH AND ACHIEVE 50,000 MEMBERS!

This post has been edited by Mordk: Oct 27 2012, 01:15 AM
Reason for edit: reflink removed

+Quote Post
more2money
post Oct 14 2012, 12:30 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

HERE IS MY LIBERTY RESERVE STATEMENT ACC:

JOIN NOW!THIS IS REAL COMPANY THAT PAY U TO CLICK AND VIEW!U CAN EARN A THOUSAND DOLLAR USD PER MONTH!

HOW TO JOIN:

CLICK THIS LINK : GO AND REGISTER NEW FREE ACCOUNT OR UPGRADE ACC AT MYRIGHTAD
SELECT YOUR POSITION : PLEASE CHOOSE UR POSITION TO BE IN LEFT OR RIGHT

DONE!YOU CAN EARN REFERRAL COMMISSION UP TO USD1000!START PROMOTING OR IF U DIDNT WANT TO DO THAT,JUST RELAX INFRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER,CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT,DAN START EARNING UP TO USD50 WEEKLY FOR 44 WEEKS!

MYRIGHTAD HAS BEEN LAUNCHED 3 MONTH AGO AND NOW ACHIEVE 50,000 MEMBERS WORLDWIDE!
START TO BEING A LEADER IN YOUR AREA AND YOU CAN EARN MORE BONUS,AND INCREASE YOUR INCOME MONTHLY!

MY RIGHTAD WILL PUT A NEW PAYMENT PROCESSOR LIKE PAYZA,STP AND MANY MORE.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH US!

JOIN HERE :

This post has been edited by Mordk: Oct 27 2012, 01:16 AM
Reason for edit: reflinks removed

+Quote Post
PowerbizMY
post Oct 15 2012, 04:18 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 339,183

Click and u will get pay. As much as USD50 every week for 44weeks!

E-Currency : Liberty Reserve

Details are below :

MyRightAd ensures that each member attains a multitude of income generation channels with unforeseen accessibility and inimitable efficiency. For this reason we bring to the ambit of our members a Compensation Success Plan that purveys four distinct yet bracketed forms of incomes. And as always it all begins with a small step.
Membership
Membership is begotten by the purchase of an AdStation for an amount of $100. The AdStation is called Main AdStation and the validity period of Main AdStation is for 44 weeks i.e. from the placement date of Main AdStation will remains active for 44 weeks, with each weeks’ average income being $6. This weekly income of $6 is not stagnant as would be revealed further.
We must keep in mind that each Additional AdStation will cost $100, an amount that remains constant irrespective of the scenario. The validity period of an Additional AdStation is for 44 weeks.

PLAN

Reduced: 85% of original size [ 800 x 482 ] - Click to view full image

JOIN NOW AT MYRIGHTAD AND START EARNING!

Sponsor id : Edit:Hijack

Position :Right

Withdrawal using Liberty Reserve.

Feel free to PM if u have anything to ask.

Thanks. Happy Click and Get Pay!!

This post has been edited by Mordk: Oct 27 2012, 01:17 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
PowerbizMY
post Oct 16 2012, 01:58 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

anybody interested?

--------------------

+Quote Post
more2money
post Oct 17 2012, 01:01 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

JOIN NOW!THIS IS REAL COMPANY THAT PAY U TO CLICK AND VIEW!U CAN EARN A THOUSAND DOLLAR USD PER MONTH!THE ONLY THINGS THAT U NEED TO DO IS CLICK,VIEW AND EARN!

New advertising company. All you have to do is click the advertisement weekly and your income will be credited to your account instantly.

Package:

USD 100 - Earn $6 weekly (FOR 44 WEEKS)
USD 200 - Earn $14 weekly (FOR 44 WEEKS)
USD 300 - Earn $24 weekly (FOR 44 WEEKS)
USD 400 - Earn $36 weekly (FOR 44 WEEKS)
USD 500 - Earn $50 weekly (FOR 44 WEEKS)

Referral Bonus :

10% from downline package

Pairing Bonus

1:1 Ratio based. Minimum USD 10, Maximum USD1000 per day.

Deposit/Withdrawal:

Liberty Reserve
Perfect Money

HOW TO JOIN:

CLICK THIS LINK :
SELECT YOUR POSITION : PLEASE CHOOSE UR POSITION TO BE IN LEFT !
For sponsor id : Please put this on your sponsor id : MY63821CVCC (new account must have a sponsor id when registering a free or upgrade account.
DONE!YOU CAN EARN REFERRAL COMMISSION UP TO USD1000!START PROMOTING OR IF U DIDNT WANT TO DO THAT,JUST RELAX INFRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER,CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT,DAN START EARNING UP TO USD50 WEEKLY FOR 44 WEEKS!

MYRIGHTAD HAS BEEN LAUNCHED 3 MONTH AGO AND NOW ACHIEVE 50,000 MEMBERS WORLDWIDE!
START TO BEING A LEADER IN YOUR AREA AND YOU CAN EARN MORE BONUS,AND INCREASE YOUR INCOME MONTHLY!

STAY IN TOUCH WITH US!

JOIN HERE :
FORUM SUPPORT: http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Myrightad-M...om-t423683.html
SUPPORT TEAM : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Money-M...=ts&fref=ts

JOIN NOW AND START BEING A LEADER IN YOUR AREA!

This post has been edited by Mordk: Oct 27 2012, 01:18 AM
Reason for edit: reflinks removed

+Quote Post
PowerbizMY
post Oct 18 2012, 04:09 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Edit:Hijack

This post has been edited by Mordk: Oct 27 2012, 01:20 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
manmd99
post Oct 18 2012, 11:13 PM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 490,432

JOIN NOW!THIS IS REAL COMPANY THAT PAY U TO CLICK AND VIEW!U CAN EARN A THOUSAND DOLLAR USD PER MONTH!THE ONLY THINGS THAT U NEED TO DO IS CLICK,VIEW AND EARN!

YOU CAN EARN REFERRAL COMMISSION UP TO USD1000!

START PROMOTING OR IF U DIDNT WANT TO DO THAT,JUST RELAX INFRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER,CLICK THE ADVERTISEMENT,DAN START EARNING UP TO USD50 WEEKLY FOR 44 WEEKS!

STAY IN TOUCH WITH US!!

This post has been edited by Mordk: Oct 27 2012, 01:21 AM

+Quote Post
oonisuka
post Oct 23 2012, 05:05 PM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 491,192

Membership

This post has been edited by Mordk: Oct 27 2012, 01:24 AM

+Quote Post
KKJ
post Oct 24 2012, 12:39 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 487,381

Why they offer to my prospects "Get Sponsor ID" and if the prospect clicks it my referral ID is switched by their own ID, its equal to hijacking prospects lildevil.gif

+Quote Post
more2money
post Oct 24 2012, 02:01 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

QUOTE (KKJ @ Oct 24 2012, 12:39 AM) *
Why they offer to my prospects "Get Sponsor ID" and if the prospect clicks it my referral ID is switched by their own ID, its equal to hijacking prospects lildevil.gif

Yes,thats why you need to tell them ur sponsor id ,so they can put in "get sponsor id" section.Anyway,just guide your referral how to registering a new account..thanks

+Quote Post
more2money
post Oct 24 2012, 02:07 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Edit: there is no need to keep repeating the same stuff over and over, its already posted several times in this topic! And once again, no reflinks in posts other than the opening post!

This post has been edited by Mordk: Oct 27 2012, 01:26 AM

+Quote Post
KKJ
post Oct 24 2012, 03:24 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 487,381

QUOTE (more2money @ Oct 24 2012, 03:01 PM) *
Yes,thats why you need to tell them ur sponsor id ,so they can put in "get sponsor id" section.Anyway,just guide your referral how to registering a new account..thanks

Thanks for the reply but dont you think its bad thing to offer admin's ID to other's prospects. I dont want to be taken as a negative person but this is only company I have seen doing such things, they claim to have more than 50K affiliates diablo.gif

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement