I found this article while browsing the net, but don't remember where i got it, so i simply excerpt part of the texts.
Scenario #1 – High Daily and Monthly Programs:
We will use a conservative investment of $1000 over the course of one year. We will be placing smaller amounts of our $1000 into many different Hyip's during the year. Why? Because ‘the experts’ tell us to diversify, in other words -- don’t keep all your eggs in one basket. Also, we will NOT compound our interest; ‘the experts’ tells us to get our original investment back as quickly as possible.
So over the next year you will:
1. Spend countless hours reading and posting on:
3. Hyip websites
4. Hyip Rating sites - simply looking for promising not to mention paying HYIP's.
5. When you find one you like you then make a deposit.
6. You continue your search for others...
7. Everyday for the next 2, 3 or more months you click on ALL the HYIP websites -- maybe to just make sure it’s still there
8. To check and see if you received your daily interest payment
9. Perhaps you want to withdrawal your interest payment
10. And if you happen to be working on your computer for several hours you may actual check the web-sites several times during the day - again - just to make sure it’s still there…
11. And then -- it finally happens! You get the dreaded 404 - NOT FOUND! Your heart skips a beat “OH NO"! -- you scream, “please - not another one”!
12. You check back every few minutes
13. You start reading and posting on the forums, you have see see what other's are saying
14. Then you check and sure enough the web-site is back up…
15. Yes, you’re back in business, for the time being.
16. Just another month and half of this and you will have your original investment back!
Let’s skip ahead -- it’s now One Year later...
For most of us we have probably lost some and/or all of our original $1000. BUT let’s be POSITIVE and in this case let’s say YOU actual WON - 'The HYIP Game' and you made a profit of $400! So now you have a total of $1400... To start a brand new year and some brand new games! Not bad -- not bad at all! Right!
...You have got to look at: TIME vs PROFIT/after losses
Let’s just break this down a little further...
$400 profit in a year -- that’s a whopping $33.34 a month! Hmmmm! For all YOUR TIME you put in ... all the STRESS and WORRY and SLEEPLESS NIGHTS - you went through! You probably make more than $33.00 buck a day at work!!!
TIME vs PROFIT/after losses
Scenario #2 – LESS is MORE!
We will look at two different possibilities here.
Let’s deposit the entire $1000 into only one stable, reliable and honest High Yield Program.
We are going to earn 10% a month. Yes, ONLY 10% a month! And we will NOT compound our interest.
This means we will earn a $100 a month interest, so in 10 months we will have our original deposit of $1000 back.
But, remember this $1000 is our interest payments, so in actual fact our original $1000 is still in the program earning interest at $100 a month. Therefore, at the end of a year this High Yield Program has earned us $1200 in interest plus our original $1000, so we now have a total of $2200! Hmmmmm
Again, we will deposit the entire $1000 into only one High Yield Program. We are going to earn 10% a month.
However, because we know we are involved in a stable, reliable and honest High Yield Program we will take advantage of 'The Magic' of compounging! Let’s compound our interest 100% in other words; all the interest we earn we will re-deposit it right back into our program.
Take a look at what happens:
Month 1 = $1,100
Month 2 = $1,210
Month 3 = $1,331
Month 4 = $1,464
Month 5 = $1,610
Month 6 = $1,771
Month 7 = $1,948
Month 8 = $2,143
Month 9 = $2,357
Month 10 = $2,593
Month 11 = $2,853
Month 12 = $3,138
One year later; we have tripled our original investment of $1000! We received over $2100 in profit! All from a High Yield Program that ONLY pays 10% a month!!! And with less time, stress and worry… Sometimes -- Less REALLY is More!
Average Monthly Income - $175.00