Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Make Money Playing Facebook Games, fantaz new gaming, social networking, and mlm site
cheri4796
post Aug 29 2010, 10:29 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 238,926

play facebook games like bejeweled and many more for free or money. Fantaz is revolutionized online gaming. It's free to join, no obligation. The site is in its pre launch stage and only a select few know about this amazing opportunity. Did I mention fantasy sports. Join for free as a player or Sign up as a zbo if you want your own link to share and get others to join to start making even more money. This is the first site of its kind legal in the us because it's skilled gaming. You win based on skill not luck or chance. Big time celebrities are already involved. Terrel Davis, Brande Roderick, Warren Sapp, Steve Atwater, Bill Goldberg, Reggie Wayne, and Terrell Owens to name a few. Check it out at www.fantaz.com/user/zgaming and be some of the first to join and get a head start before fantaz goes viral.

If you are a Gamer then you will join in a second.

If you like to build a business of Gamers and Fun then you will join.

If you want to be part of the online Gamer phenomenon then you will join.

Oh yeah if you want to make a ton of money you'll join.

It is easy, fast, and you'll be profitable in no time!

Not only can you make money, but you'll have a blast playing too
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

grangonzo
post Sep 7 2010, 02:33 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 139,410

How much money can i make?

--------------------

+Quote Post
punzer
post Sep 7 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 185,280

QUOTE (cheri4796 @ Aug 29 2010, 11:29 PM) *
play facebook games like bejeweled and many more for free or money. Fantaz is revolutionized online gaming. It's free to join, no obligation. The site is in its pre launch stage and only a select few know about this amazing opportunity. Did I mention fantasy sports. Join for free as a player or Sign up as a zbo if you want your own link to share and get others to join to start making even more money. This is the first site of its kind legal in the us because it's skilled gaming. You win based on skill not luck or chance. Big time celebrities are already involved. Terrel Davis, Brande Roderick, Warren Sapp, Steve Atwater, Bill Goldberg, Reggie Wayne, and Terrell Owens to name a few. Check it out at www.fantaz.com/user/zgaming and be some of the first to join and get a head start before fantaz goes viral.

so.we earn from playing or earn from reffering someone to join that game?
I will try it right now.

+Quote Post
SachaaLover
post Sep 17 2010, 04:59 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 244,889

thankx but i d0nt thisk tht its free t0 j0in

+Quote Post
arpgod
post Sep 17 2010, 05:23 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 196,928

QUOTE (cheri4796 @ Aug 30 2010, 06:29 AM) *

I only use facebook for family and friends so I keep it tight and have only people I know on it. But maybe I should open a second facebook a/c for selling and advertising, games, etc?

--------------------

+Quote Post
zanjabil87
post Apr 13 2011, 05:59 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 302,387

QUOTE (cheri4796 @ Aug 29 2010, 10:29 PM) *

how does it works?

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement