Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Money Grid - Mymoneygrid.com, MyMoneyGrid is now NuDayNetwork
wealthnow
post Jan 16 2009, 05:35 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 954

MyMoneyGrid International Is Positioned To Lead A

Great Worldwide

Wealth Wave

By

Eliminating Individual Debt While Generating

Lifetime Fortunes

Yes! I Would like to CLAIM a

FREE top placement position.

I understand I will then be able to start getting the

word out about the pre-launch immediately!

Click Here Now For FREE Instant Positioning

Select Pre-Launch Sign Up

The Sad Reality

* Times Are Tough

* Most People Are In Severe Debt

* Foreclosures Are At All Time Highs!

* You Have Never Been Shown How to Handle Debt Intelligently or Effectively

* The Banks Are Profiting From Your Ignorance and Are Not Highly Motivated To Educate For the Most Part

* There IS an answer and it will soon be in ALL the World's Major Languages!

* AND, best of all, it is AFFORDABLE for anyone anywhere

Introducing...the SOLUTION

My Money Grid

The First Truly Affordable Debt Reduction Software on the Market Combined Paying You Matching Bonuses on EIGHT Generations

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

* With MyMoneyGrid you Do Not need a HELOC (home equity line of credit), lines of credit, good credit, or even ownership of assets.

* The best news: the cost of the entire system is 97% less than the competition for hands-free debt elimination. Affordable for anyone in the world with debt.

* Option to Pay Off Several Properties At NO EXTRA COST

* Product will be usable in 42 different countries and in 28 languages.

INCOME HIGHLIGHTS

* Digital Product Immediately Deliverable to a Huge GLOBAL Market in THEIR OWN LANGUAGE.

* Worldwide binary commissions are paid daily onto your E-wallet account.

* The binary income potential caps at $25,000/week, however your earnings are unlimited on eight generation matching bonuses.

* A lifestyle bonus of $200-$2500/month for expenses, based upon achievement in the compensation plan.

* Our team is now committing tens of thousands of marketing dollars to facilitate rapid growth.

* This is the first WorldWide binary system in many years featuring matching bonuses on EIGHT generations.

* Offer a Debt Reduction Software Product That Beats The Competitors Hands Down and is 97% Cheaper Than the Leading Product On the Market

* MyMoneyGrid software contains an algorithm that systematically creates the highest interest savings possible in the least amount of time tailored to your individual situation.

Yes! I Would like to CLAIM a

FREE top placement position.

I understand I will then be able to start getting the

word out about the pre-launch immediately!

Click Here Now For FREE Instant Positioning

Select Pre-Launch Sign Up

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Mar 17 2009, 06:05 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

wealthnow
post Jan 16 2009, 06:24 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

FAQ's for Free Affiliates and Paid Distributors

How can I represent MyMoneyGrid ?

You can represent MyMoneyGrid in two easy steps.

1) Become an "Affiliate" for free and earn a $50 commission every time you sell to an end user.

2) Become a MyMoneyGrid software "Distributor" for a fee of $49.99 and earn $100 commissions every time you sell to an end user. Additional benefits include sales team overrides, matching bonuses, lifestyle bonus and three company sales pools, all from other MyMoneyGrid software distributors you personally enroll and the sales they make.

How do I get paid?

Every time a sale is made anywhere in the world, you are paid. We believe in the power that money can play by calculating your sales daily and paying you weekly on all personal sales and sales team overrides. Once you sign up and make a sale, we will open an E-Wallet account for you and this will track all commissions and overides as you market and sell MyMoneyGrid software.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SURF ATTACK
post Jan 16 2009, 08:18 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 14,986

Having a look at the program and the sign page.

Is this for US residents only right now?

--------------------

email: canadian17@gmail.com............................................skype: canadian2793

+Quote Post
wealthnow
post Jan 16 2009, 09:31 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

QUOTE (SURF ATTACK @ Jan 16 2009, 09:18 AM) *
Having a look at the program and the sign page.

Is this for US residents only right now?

It's International. Here's an Update from my Sponsor to clarify:

=============================

Greetings Everyone,

I forgot to mention a little issue with the sign up form for MyMoneyGrid.

If you live outside the US there is no field for your state or province.

This will be fixed early next week.

In the meantime, if you are anywhere outside the USA just put in your favourite state, one you would like to visit soon! Like Hawaii! Alabama works too! LOL

That has worked for everyone, including myself, not being in the US either.

I hope that helps.

Go here to get started and lock in a free position.

Just interested in the debt reduction tools? Wait till later. I will be announcing the key differences of this system soon enough.

This will be all in Chinese and Japanese as well as over 26 other languages. So, everyone who has connections in Japan and all Chinese speaking countries you have a great opportunity before you. There will be millions of people around the world using this system.

Remember I said that you need to start building an internet safety net in this crumbling economy?

Well, here is a perfect vehicle. Not only does it help fix that ailing economy and its extreme indebtedness but it gives you an opportunity to earn an income on the net. With that income you can invest.

Just think what your situation would be if the boss wrote you a ticket to the unemployment line tomorrow. How long would you last? A month? Two months? Three?

In times of economic downturn home based business has an upturn. Online business will be booming these next few years for the simple reason that people MUST seek out alternatives to the sinking ship economy. Of course not all internet ventures will be successful. But, those that are will be earning billions for their affiliates, like Google, Amazon, and many more are doing right now.

If you are feeling the pinch in the economy position yourself now in the new economy. It is still the early days.

If you have not yet join MyMoneyGrid you have nothing to lose. It is free to join and you will get a 7 day trial once the product is launched.

Do it now. I think you will thank me later...

=============================

This post has been edited by wealthnow: Jan 16 2009, 09:58 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
wealthnow
post Jan 16 2009, 10:11 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Another Update from my sponsor:

======================

Greetings Everyone,

I just got off the phone with the head of marketing at MyMoneyGrid and I was very impressed with what I heard. There is no question this company has all their ducks in a row from capitalization to marketing smarts.

This company will be seriously making inroads into the market for one very important reason...

It is affordable. To get an arguably better product than the main competitor on the market for 97% less makes this a sure winner.

Anyhow, I urge everyone who understands timing and is somewhat of an entrepreneurial bent to consider locking in a Fr.ee position right now before I unleash my marketing campaigns worldwide.

If you are just considering the product and not the business and really have no desire for an extra $25,000 per week or more then there is no need to act now. Just wait till the product launches.

For those of who might be interested in becoming customers you will get a Fr.ee 7 Day Trial of the system once we are in pre-launch phase. So, there will be no risk for you and this will allow you to see the quality before you buy.

Note: This is PRE pre-launch and there is no product available at this time. This is NOT the time for identifying customers or becoming one. The present timing is only for leaders and entrepreneurs interested in creating another stream of residual income for a low entry cost.

For all leaders and potential leaders there are some things you need to know:

1. This company will be extremely competitive and by positioning yourself now you will be in the first few hundred of literally millions worldwide coming in from several countries. Users will be able to use this system in their own native language which opens up the entire world market.

2. The product is digitally delivered.

3. The have several servers ready to handle over 200,000 people on each server doing financial calculations simultaneously. In other words, they are ready to scale to literally millions of users and soon.

4. Anyone will be able to just be a customer. Customers will not be participating in the binary.

5. Anyone can also choose to be an 'affiliate'. An affiliate can retail the product but will not have a position in the binary.

6. Anyone can also choose to be an independent consultant and participate in the binary compensation plan which will pay to infinity and has matching bonuses on EIGHT levels which is significant.

7. If you are in or planning to get into the binary, our team has a site for you to promote on the net right now, once you have your own ID number. Get INSTRUCTIONS for your own pre-launch page for free, here: PM ME FOR INSTRUCTIONS

Just put in your own ID number (not your login username) and get the word out.

8. You can secure your own position now.

9. The compensation model here is inspired somewhat by the Amazon Associate model. Did you know that Amazon paid out about 4 BILLION in affiliate commissions. Google has paid out about 8 BILLION in commissions. This company aims to be in this category in the future.

Important: Only those interested in securing a position in the binary for Free right now need to act with any urgency. If it is just the product that interests you then please wait. More information on that will be provided after we launch.

Again, this will be available in 42 different countries and in 28 major languages. Users too will eventually be able to handle all their finances in their own language and eventually get support in that language as well if needed.

Nothing quite this international and universal has hit the market since the days of Skybiz (now that goes back a few years..). I expect this will become as big as Skybiz in the coming months and years. The difference is that here there is a real product that is in high demand and that people have been happy to pay $3500 for. Now, they can get it for 97% less.

Free position waiting for you right now.

People are moving on this and the response is healthy. Procrastination may cost you. So, why procrastinate when there is absolutely no risk to you at this phase.

--------------------

+Quote Post
wealthnow
post Jan 17 2009, 05:24 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Yesterday, over 2000 people registered and now there is over 5000! Launching in 14 days.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nomadone
post Jan 17 2009, 09:39 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 4,878

QUOTE (wealthnow @ Jan 17 2009, 08:24 AM) *
Yesterday, over 2000 people registered and now there is over 5000! Launching in 14 days.

I just signed up this looks very interesting.

--------------------

+Quote Post
wealthnow
post Jan 17 2009, 12:39 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

Wow, the total registered today is already over 600.

To get your own customized Pre-launch page, just scroll to the bottom of the sign-up link on my first post
and look for the link that says: "Get a marketing page like this one"

Make sure to use your ID number assigned by the company not your login username.

Thanks

This post has been edited by wealthnow: Jan 17 2009, 12:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
simplelife
post Jan 17 2009, 03:09 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 23,305

what do you think the cost will be?

+Quote Post
wealthnow
post Jan 17 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

QUOTE (simplelife @ Jan 17 2009, 04:09 PM) *
what do you think the cost will be?

1) Become an "Affiliate" for free and earn a $50 commission every time you sell to an end user.

2) Become a MyMoneyGrid software "Distributor" for a fee of $49.99 and earn $100 commissions every time you sell to an end user. Additional benefits include sales team overrides, matching bonuses, lifestyle bonus and three company sales pools, all from other MyMoneyGrid software distributors you personally enroll and the sales they make.

3) The software will be $199. Similar, competitive software is selling for $3500

This post has been edited by wealthnow: Jan 17 2009, 03:43 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
simplelife
post Jan 17 2009, 03:48 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

QUOTE (wealthnow @ Jan 17 2009, 03:42 PM) *

3) The software will be $199. Similar, competitive software is selling for $3500

Thank you! I am in...this is something my husband wants to sell!

+Quote Post
wealthnow
post Jan 17 2009, 04:00 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

QUOTE (simplelife @ Jan 17 2009, 04:48 PM) *
Thank you! I am in...this is something my husband wants to sell!

question answered

This post has been edited by wealthnow: Jan 18 2009, 05:41 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
simplelife
post Jan 17 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

QUOTE (wealthnow @ Jan 17 2009, 04:00 PM) *
simplelife, Is your moneygrid username "signup"? If it is not, then your signature link will not give you credit.

yes ...username is signup...thank you for being aware! smile.gif

QUOTE (wealthnow @ Jan 17 2009, 12:39 PM) *
Wow, the total registered today is already over 600.

To get your own customized Pre-launch page, just scroll to the bottom of the sign-up link on my first post
and look for the link that says: "Get a marketing page like this one"

Make sure to use your ID number assigned by the company not your login username.

Thanks
Thank You...great site!

+Quote Post
wealthnow
post Jan 17 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

QUOTE (simplelife @ Jan 17 2009, 04:10 PM) *
yes ...username is signup...thank you for being aware! smile.gif

you're welcome....did you sign-up under me?

--------------------

+Quote Post
wealthnow
post Jan 18 2009, 05:45 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

Total VIP registrations in the last 24 hours - over 1500.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement