Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

• No promotion, links, or advertising allowed except in your signature
  • Do not start any topics without substance or purpose
  • No "PM me for more info" type of posts (This is a discussion forum so if you can't discuss it here, it doesn't belong here)

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can You Really Make Money With Clickbank
lynmccartney
post Aug 1 2011, 05:26 AM
Post #1

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 328,997

After many failed months of working with clickbank I began to wonder if making money using clickbank was really possible. I had worked for six to eight hours a day trying to sell clickbank products, and had zero success. I had almost given up hope all together when I decided to give it one last attempt. So after many long hours on Google I found a post someone had written about there failed attempt at selling clickbank products. In there signature it had a link to a website they were using to make money with, instead of clickbank. After a few days of working with the website ( Edit: hijacking ) I had began to make a couple of dollars. Now I work full time from home. So for all of you clickbank affiliates congratulations! I have never figured out how you all do it. Maybe someday I will but for I am happy, And all of you how can not get a clickbank product sold to save your life go and check out Edit: . I think you will like it! However you choose to make your money, Good Luck!

--------------------
Do you want to start working from home, go to this website to find out how you can.
http://Lynmccartney.profitasonl.click2sell.eu
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

stupidcupid
post Aug 1 2011, 04:01 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 328,866

QUOTE (lynmccartney @ Aug 1 2011, 06:26 AM) *
!

yeah i also wonder how they make money on clickbank. i saw some advertisement on PTC sites that promoting a clickbank software that generate sales (not sure). But like you a quited that site maybe clickbank is not for me!

+Quote Post
Epoltrack83
post Sep 6 2011, 01:40 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 340,622

There really is one way to market in my opinion and if you want to introduce a clickbank product to your list then this is a fantastic way to make some serios cash. My tip is just make sure you tested and know and understand the product your are promoting. The last thing you want to do is give your list something that does not work or is true because your refund rate will be high and your list won't trust you anymore.

--------------------
•Discover the fastest and easiest way to generating targeted traffic with active forums!
•The simple system for instantly launching your website, while generating massive backlinks!
•What you need to know about setting up a profitable forum marketing campaign!

Click for - Affiliate Forum Marketing

+Quote Post
rush001
post Nov 20 2011, 10:09 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 364,203

yeah, I think it helps a LOT if you actually know what you are trying to promote. There was time when i just enjoyed subscribing to lists.. it could be relating to just about anything. That was all for the "Free gifts or report" ofc but in a couple of days I would start getting mails like "Hey check this out. You won't believe this" and they would just throw in anything at me. This is all good probably for banner ads and such but you can do better for your list really.

My suggestion is: Promote only what you yourself would like to get your hands on and that would really benefit you and/or your list

--------------------

+Quote Post
joeshp
post Dec 29 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 382,161

Well, online money making is not impossible today. You can make money with clickbank as well as with adsense. The all you need to have a website with the clickbank directory and adsense ads and that's it. This script may help you to get listed all the products and categories automatically on your new website: Edit: Link Removed thanks!

This post has been edited by SNOW66: Dec 29 2011, 01:50 PM

+Quote Post
slaxxor90
post Jan 4 2012, 09:14 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 132,299

I am also struggling hard to make money with Clickbank... I am yet to make a single dollar. I keep sending hundreds of hops. Last couple of days I have been sending a couple hundred hops every day, still nothing. Most hops are targeted too, either from PPC networks, blogs, videos or other niche websites. Just hoping for that first sale to come through and give me that little spark to let me know that I'm doing it right.

--------------------
Play the newest and best flash games at Freeonlinegamehouse.com
How to get a Free Ipad 2, check it out! Free Ipad 2
Want To Get To Level 50 Fast On SWTOR? SWTOR Guide

+Quote Post
rhmillion
post Jan 8 2012, 09:22 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 386,141

I am fairly new to internet marketing. I discovered Clickbank a year or so ago. It took me a while to generate my first sale as well. My advice is don't give up and focus on the things that are working well for you. Try to master one thing a ta time. Don't get involved with too many things at once, you lose track of what you are good at. Don't put too many marketing methods on your plate. Learn to do one well, then move on to other sources.

--------------------

+Quote Post
slaxxor90
post Jan 11 2012, 02:32 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 132,299

QUOTE (rhmillion @ Jan 8 2012, 06:22 PM) *
I am fairly new to internet marketing. I discovered Clickbank a year or so ago. It took me a while to generate my first sale as well. My advice is don't give up and focus on the things that are working well for you. Try to master one thing a ta time. Don't get involved with too many things at once, you lose track of what you are good at. Don't put too many marketing methods on your plate. Learn to do one well, then move on to other sources.

I think I just found my way!! Just had my first sale ever yesterday, and then guess what... 3 sales today! I'm almost shocked right now, it's like my account just went boom! tongue4.gif And guess what... blogs works, 2 of the sales is from my blog. smile.gif smile.gif Just hope it continues wink.gif

--------------------
Play the newest and best flash games at Freeonlinegamehouse.com
How to get a Free Ipad 2, check it out! Free Ipad 2
Want To Get To Level 50 Fast On SWTOR? SWTOR Guide

+Quote Post
Renick08
post Jan 30 2012, 12:00 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 393,476

Sure you can make money, the hardest part is getting started. I think most people lie to income but there are a number with actual figures. Good luck! =)

+Quote Post
WarriorDownUnder...
post Feb 26 2012, 03:32 AM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 405,144

Hello,
Just a quick hello. This is my first post. Just wondering whee all you guys are? I am in Australia. I hope to contribute to this clickbank section, as I have just recently have a bit of success. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Maybe I can help out with what I know.

--------------------
Warrior Down Under
Product Review for New Internet Marketing Products
Honest reviews to help other fellow internet marketers

+Quote Post
acmcnair86
post Mar 1 2012, 07:04 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 403,842

Making money with clickbank can be rather simple. You pick one or more of their products and promote it on your website. Now if you don't have a website, you may still be able to promote their products. Once you sign up for a product, you can grab the url they assign you. This is now your landing page. Now the url to your landing page is pretty long and non-sensical, so you go to the websites that allow you to shorten the link (such as ###### and bitly) Once you have your url, promote it on social networks and bookmarking sites.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sebastjan
post Mar 4 2012, 07:37 AM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 70,586

I just get my first check from click bank..:D ...it was not easy but ok ..now is here! tongue4.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
alamest
post Apr 18 2012, 01:30 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 180,222

yes you can make money from clickbank for sure but what all the majority internet marketer is doing, first of all they are jumping from one product to other until getting success from one product and than they don't do market research and that is the main factor in any product whether clickbank, amazon or whatever and other part is patience, if you rush in online marketing you will be impatient, take time to learn it, understand it and than apply it and the most important part is you need to have good mentor..

If people does not make money with clickbank than how come clickbank gave 2 Billion cash out and still growing..that means we are doing some wrong not clickbank..I hope this make sense..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Reddhott19
post Feb 12 2013, 04:49 PM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 502,901

QUOTE (lynmccartney @ Aug 1 2011, 07:26 AM) *
After many failed months of working with clickbank I began to wonder if making money using clickbank was really possible. I had worked for six to eight hours a day trying to sell clickbank products, and had zero success. I had almost given up hope all together when I decided to give it one last attempt. So after many long hours on Google I found a post someone had written about there failed attempt at selling clickbank products. In there signature it had a link to a website they were using to make money with, instead of clickbank. After a few days of working with the website ( Edit: hijacking ) I had began to make a couple of dollars. Now I work full time from home. So for all of you clickbank affiliates congratulations! I have never figured out how you all do it. Maybe someday I will but for I am happy, And all of you how can not get a clickbank product sold to save your life go and check out Edit: . I think you will like it! However you choose to make your money, Good Luck!

+Quote Post
academypro
post Mar 12 2013, 02:30 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 503,202

If you sell a niche product on for example ebay, a great way to add extra income is to sell a " how to sell on ebay " course from clickbank.... send people to your "About Me" page, and have the course available there for them to purchase....

Ebay is one of my income streams...

--------------------
The First Online Training Platform for Forex Trading! Earn While You Learn, We Send You Daily Signals! Click Here!

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement