Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   SUPPORT: Account Questions Email: support@moneymakergroup.com
> 

Please do not post any referral links in this section!
Do not advertise Monitor sites, HYIPs, affiliate programs, or any other investment opportunities.
No personal sites or blogs are to be posted.
NO Buying, Selling, or Trading allowed here. There is a specific sub-forum for this activity.

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Make Money Article Flipping!
FilthyRich
post Mar 2 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 164,659

Hi Peeps,

This is my first post on this board so i thought i would kick things off with a technique instead of introducing myself.

Step 1

Sign up for an account at www.elance.com This website is a freelance site where people come on and post work they need doing. It can be anything from building a website to written content. With this particular technique we are going to be solely concentrating on people that want written content done. Before i forget you will need to make your profile look like you are a professional writer with loads of skills. Just look at other peoples profiles and copy them. You are going to have to bid on at least 100-150 project a day. Bare in mind you may not get all of them but you will for sure get some projects just depends on how professional and confident you sound to the person that wants the work doing.

Step 2

Once you have you have got some jobs from people you need to outsource all the work to another freelance work. I would personally recommend www.peopleperhour.com Copy and paste the original criteria from elance and paste it straight in to peopleperhour saying that you need someone to do this written work. You will get the cheapest price from eastern countries such as India, Pakistan, China, etc etc. Lets say you have like 20 articles you need writing try and outsource the work to one person only don't break down the work and outsource it to like two different people giving them 10 articles each. It's better to give the one person 20 articles as hopefully they should give you a cheaper price for the bulk work.

Conclusion

When doing this method just make sure you find someone that can do the article cheaper then what the person is willing to pay you and you should make profit. You won't make loads of money off this method but if you monetize the method and get bulk loads of work you can make this method profitable. Remember once you find a successful writer to outsource your work two stick with them develop a good relationship with them and you will be able to lower the price they are charging for the work to be completed guaranteed.

So there you have it folks a technique for you to run with lol. Any questions just post them up. It is quiet late at night so of my spelling maybe off lol.

Cheerio

--------------------
I've Made My Money Online, Start Making Yours Today!
www.remoteinsider.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

syber90
post Mar 3 2009, 07:03 AM
Post #2

Genius MoneyMaker
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 38,212

this might work, but as you said it won't make you big bucks right from the beginning.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FilthyRich
post Mar 3 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Yes you are right. As i said monetization is the key with this technique. The more work you get the more paper you make!

Thanks

--------------------
www.remoteinsider.com

+Quote Post
multimastery
post Mar 18 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 16,652

Well this might be a way to make a little extra money overtime. But since you're FilthyRich I'm sure you don't need it LOL

--------------------

+Quote Post
FilthyRich
post Mar 19 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Hi,

Well to tell everyone the truth here i had to fail many times at making money online before i found some solid ways to make money online. I did start off with small techniques like this that kept me ticking over but in the end i just found techniques that worked for me and rinsed the hell out of them LOL..

Thanks

This post has been edited by FilthyRich: Mar 19 2009, 11:35 PM

--------------------
www.remoteinsider.com

+Quote Post
freshboy
post Mar 24 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 166,579

hello people

im new to this website, and im interested in making money online too, which is why i created a company and website
www.net-money-systems.com so i can help show people or direct people to internet making money systems. so people can make money through the recession and not get swallowed by it...

now i like the idea of flipping i will put it into practice and report back how it went...thank you for that

Guys seriously check out the website Edit: DO NOT POST LINKS HERE and check out this system it can make you monsters amount of pounds or dollars no joke

here to spread the wealth on money making systems

freshboy

+Quote Post
progi
post Mar 26 2009, 10:00 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 83,199

Not bad, good idea to make some extra cash.

--------------------

+Quote Post
paythepeople
post Apr 13 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 168,163

QUOTE (freshboy @ Mar 24 2009, 04:08 PM) *
hello people

im new to this website, and im interested in making money online too, which is why i created a company and website
www.net-money-systems.com so i can help show people or direct people to internet making money systems. so people can make money through the recession and not get swallowed by it...

now i like the idea of flipping i will put it into practice and report back how it went...thank you for that

Guys seriously check out the website Edit: DO NOT POST LINKS HERE and check out this system it can make you monsters amount of pounds or dollars no joke

here to spread the wealth on money making systems

freshboy

Ack, SPAM... I hate it.
If the person that wrote this comes back, please note:

NO ONE WILL BUY YOUR SPAM ADS. Do your homework, and join the thousands of others that do it the right way.
Immediately upon seeing a spam ad, I know you are NOT a professional, or are a CLUELESS Newbie.

Sorry guys, when it comes to spam. I have to comment,

--------------------
Need resources for marketing?
Need reliable income streams?
My website will guide you to securing your financial future.
EVERYTHING IS FREE
www.paythepeople.com

+Quote Post
alramirez
post May 9 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 168,791

QUOTE (FilthyRich @ Mar 3 2009, 04:52 PM) *
Yes you are right. As i said monetization is the key with this technique. The more work you get the more paper you make!

Thanks

In this line of work or shall we say make money online, we should more creative and patience is very important in this field. The more output you created,the more money will be rewarded for your finish task/output.

--------------------

+Quote Post
alphaventures
post Jun 22 2009, 02:15 PM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 144,703

I like this idea very much.

--------------------
Look!!! Easy way to get money==>CLICK HERE AND STAND BACK!!!
Looking to make and save money==> LOOK HERE!!

+Quote Post
pazil
post Jun 26 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 55,944

QUOTE (alphaventures @ Jun 22 2009, 02:15 PM) *
I like this idea very much.

pretty good..thanks 4 sharing Lighten.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
sherylp
post Jun 28 2009, 02:19 PM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 174,615

I hadn't really thought of article flipping. I guess you could also get articles written this way and then sell multiple packs of them as PLR - just another thought. I haven't looked into it to see how much they charge to write articles, but I'm sure there would be some profit there.

The only thing to be careful of I guess is the quality of the articles written, you don't want to go reselling articles if they are poor quality.

--------------------
Site Flipping Made Easy
Get The Ultimate Site Flipping Guide
Site Biz Academy

+Quote Post
jackychiew
post Jun 30 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 152,034

this job is very interesting. I will go to try it now. Thanks!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
CGP
post Jul 3 2009, 09:50 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 20,968

Great Idea!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MelisaQueen
post Jul 7 2009, 02:21 AM
Post #15

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 175,350

QUOTE (sherylp @ Jun 28 2009, 02:19 PM) *
I hadn't really thought of article flipping. I guess you could also get articles written this way and then sell multiple packs of them as PLR - just another thought. I haven't looked into it to see how much they charge to write articles, but I'm sure there would be some profit there.

The only thing to be careful of I guess is the quality of the articles written, you don't want to go reselling articles if they are poor quality.

I have read and it very nice. as i understand, this not only for article but anything that need work from internet like design and site building and programing. Not bad at all to work as a middleman, could have make some pocket money this way. Thanks a lot for sharing!

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement