Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

118 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mega Money Hybrid - Megamoneyhybrid.com, LR, PM, Egopay, STP
snow30
post Feb 27 2013, 03:08 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 504,505

I am not admin.

REGISTER HERE!

TRUSTED FAST CASH MEGA ADMIN IS HERE WITH A NEW PROGRAM!

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
You buy Hybrid Units for $10 per unit. These units are actually purchases of advertising credits because with every unit you buy you'll receive 500 banner ad credits and 500 text ad credits. Next to that the units are split in 2 parts that earn you money:
50% → pays 2% per day for 75 days (total 150% ROI)
50% → pays 200% when you cycle out the flexible cycler
example 1:
You buy 1 Hybrid unit. This means you will earn 2% on $5 for 75 days and the other $5 is added to the flexible cycler.
Example 2:
You buy 10 Hybrid unit. This means you will earn 2% on $50 for 75 days and the other $50 is added to the flexible cycler.
In example 1 you need $10 (200% of $5) to cycle out in the flexible cycler and in example 2 you need $100 (200% of $50) to cycle out.
To make sure the cycler line will keep moving we have implemented 3 elements:
10% direct fills for sponsors: If you have a position in the cycler line and your referrals (direct referrals) buy positions you will get 10% added directly to your position so you can cycle out faster.
10% direct fills for own position: If you have a position in the line and you buy another position then you will get 10% added directly to the highest position (closest to the top) you have in the line so you can cycle out faster.
75/25 rule: From your earnings 75% is available to withdraw and 25% goes into your repurchase balance. With your repurchase balance you can then buy new Hybrid Units so that will not only keep the line moving but will enable you to earn more faster too because of the 10% that will be added to your own position every time you add new positions in the line.
Referral commission is 6% on level 1 referral purchases and 4% on level 2 referral purchases.

REGISTER HERE!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

gummibearu
post Feb 27 2013, 03:13 PM
Post #2

MMG Junkie
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 56,561

Im in

--------------------
kype: gummibearu

+Quote Post
snow30
post Feb 27 2013, 03:15 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

COMPLETE FAQ!
READ IT THROUGH! smile.gif

WHAT IS MEGA MONEY HYBRID?
Mega Money Hybrid is a unique system that combines daily advertising rebates of 2% per day for 75 days with a powerful flexible cycler that pays 200% when you cycle out.
CAN EVERYONE JOIN YOUR PROGRAM?
Yes we accept everyone from all countries but you must be of legal age in your country to participate in this program, and in all the cases your minimal age must be 18 years.
HOW DO I JOIN MEGA MONEY HYBRID?
Click the “Join Now” link in the navigation and fill out the short form there. It’s best to use a gmail account when you sign up to make sure you’ll receive all our emails.
DO I NEED TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I CAN LOGIN?
You don't need to activate your account. Your account will be activated automatically right after you signed up so you can login right away.
HOW DOES YOUR PROGRAM WORK?
You buy Hybrid Units for $10 per unit. These units are actually purchases of advertising credits because with every unit you buy you'll receive 500 banner ad credits and 500 text ad credits. Next to that the units are split in 2 parts that earn you money:

example 1:
You buy 1 Hybrid unit. This means you will earn 2% on $5 for 75 days and the other $5 is added to the flexible cycler.

Example 2:
You buy 10 Hybrid unit. This means you will earn 2% on $50 for 75 days and the other $50 is added to the flexible cycler.

In example 1 you need $10 (200% of $5) to cycle out in the flexible cycler and in example 2 you need $100 (200% of $50) to cycle out.

1. 10% direct fills for sponsors: If you have a position in the cycler line and your referrals (direct referrals) buy positions you will get 10% added directly to your position so you can cycle out faster.

2. 10% direct fills for own position: If you have a position in the line and you buy another position then you will get 10% added directly to the highest position (closest to the top) you have in the line so you can cycle out faster.

3. 75/25 rule: From your earnings 75% is available to withdraw and 25% goes into your repurchase balance. With your repurchase balance you can then buy new Hybrid Units so that will not only keep the line moving but will enable you to earn more faster too because of the 10% that will be added to your own position every time you add new positions in the line.
HOW CAN I EARN WITH YOUR PROGRAM?
Mega Money Hybrid is a passive income system so all you need to do to earn is buy Hybrid Units.

To earn more faster you can recruit referrals because that will not only earn you referral commissions of 6% on level 1 and 4% on level 2 referrals but it will also enable you to cycle out faster in the cycler line.
CAN I JOIN AS A FREE MEMBER?
Yes you can but keep in mind you will not earn referral commissions as long as you don’t upgrade. Upgrade means you have bought at least 1 Hybrid Unit.
CAN I CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS?
No we don’t allow multiple accounts. If we find out you have multiple accounts all your accounts will be suspended and could be deleted without any refunds whatsoever so don’t do it!
CAN I SIGN UP FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS ON THE SAME COMPUTER?
Yes you can as long as they have their own email address and payment processor account.

DON’T USE THE SAME PAYMENT PROCESSOR ID BECAUSE WE COULD MARK THAT AS CREATING MULTIPLE MEGA MONEY HYBRID ACCOUNTS AND SUSPEND THEM.

All payment processors we use offer free accounts so you can set up a new payment processor account for your family members or friends easily.
DO I NEED TO RECRUIT REFERRALS TO EARN?
Mega Money Hybrid is a passive income system so all you need to do to earn is buy Hybrid Units.

To earn more faster you can recruit referrals because that will not only earn you referral commissions of 6% on level 1 and 4% on level 2 referrals but it will also enable you to cycle out faster in the cycler line.
DO YOU PAY REFERRAL COMMISSIONS?
Yes we pay referral commissions of 6% on level 1 and 4% on level 2 referrals when they buy Hybrid Units.

BUT KEEP IN MIND: ONLY UPGRADED MEMBERS CAN EARN REFERRAL COMMISSIONS!!!
CAN YOU CHANGE MY SPONSOR TO ANOTHER SPONSOR?
No, we can't change the sponsor after you created your account so make sure you check if the sponsor is correct on the signup page before you create your account.
PAYMENT
WHICH PAYMENT PROCESSORS DO YOU ACCEPT?
At the moment we only accept Solid Trust Pay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Egopay but it's possible we'll add more in the future.
ARE THERE FEES TO BUY HYBRID UNITS OR WITHDRAW EARNINGS?
We don't charge fees to buy Hybrid Units but we do have a withdrawal fee of 4% to cover payment processor fees and expenses to process withdrawals.
CAN I WITHDRAW TO ANY OF THE 4 PAYMENT PROCESSORS?
No you can only withdraw to the payment processor you used to make your payment so if you paid with Solid Trust Pay for instance you can only withdraw to Solid Trust Pay.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL AMOUNT?
The minimum amount you can withdraw is $5 and the maximum is $2,000 (per day)
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE WITHDRAWALS?
We process withdrawal requests daily but allow max 48 hours for funds to be available in your account.
CAN I GET A REFUND AFTER I BOUGHT HYBRID UNITS?
I think you’ll understand that the structure of this program doesn’t allow a refund option since your purchase will effect earnings of other members with positions in the flexible cycler line.
HYBRID UNITS
HOW MUCH DO I EARN WHEN I BUY HYBRID UNITS?

example 1:

Example 2:

1. 10% direct fills for sponsors: If you have a position in the cycler line and your referrals (direct referrals) buy positions you will get 10% added directly to your position so you can cycle out faster.

2. 10% direct fills for own position: If you have a position in the line and you buy another position then you will get 10% added directly to the highest position (closest to the top) you have in the line so you can cycle out faster.

3. 75/25 rule: From your earnings 75% is available to withdraw and 25% goes into your repurchase balance. With your repurchase balance you can then buy new Hybrid Units so that will not only keep the line moving but will enable you to earn more faster too because of the 10% that will be added to your own position every time you add new positions in the line.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO CYCLE OUT IN FLEXIBLE CYCLER?
It's impossible to say how long it takes to cycle out in the flexible cycler because it depends on the amount you have in the line and how fast new positions are added (plus the amount of those new positions) after yours. Maybe 1 day 1,000 positions are added because many members buy Hybrid Units and the next day maybe only 10. Impossible to make calculations on that. Also keep in mind new members join and buy Hybrid Units so more positions are added to the flexible cycler but we don't know how many per day or per week etc. plus we don't know how many units they buy. What we do know is that the 25% repurchase rule will keep the flexible cycler moving and you can speed it up when you have referrals because you'll get 10% added to your position every time their positions are added to the line. Depending on the amount you have in the flexible cycler you can cycle out real fast again and again.
WHY DOES 25% OF MY EARNINGS GO TO REPURCHASE BALANCE?
The repurchase balance is one of the elements we added to make sure our program is sustainable. Next to that it will force you to earn more and more because with your repurchase balance you can buy new Hybrid Units and that will increase your profit. This process keeps going for all members so that makes it possible our program keeps going for years and years.
WHY ARE DIRECT FILLS FROM REFERRALS AND OWN SPOTS IN THE FLEXIBLE CYCLER LOWER THAN 10%?
When a new position is added to the flexible cycler line first the admin percentage is deducted and then 10% of the amount that remains is distributed to sponsor position and 10% to own position (so calculated from the original amount it's lower than 10% yes). What remains after that is added to the top spot.

We use this admin percentage to pay the 10% referral commissions and expenses of maintaining the program (like hosting, development, work etc.). This admin percentage is calculated precisely and is very important to keep the program sustainable. It's one of the reasons many programs stop after some time because they didn't include the referral commissions and admin expenses.
IN THE LINE HISTORY I SEE AMOUNTS IN EARNING AND REPURCHASE BALANCE BUT I DON'T SEE THAT IN MY AVAILABLE BALANCE AND REPURCHASE BALANCE?
In the cycler line you earn 200% when you cycle out. From that amount 25% goes to your repurchase balance and 75% goes to your available balance. The line history will show you how much have been added to your position. In this way you can see exactly how far you are from cycle out. You just combine the earning part and the repurchase part. Together it has to be 200% of the position you have in the cycler line but only after you cycled out it will be added to your available balance and repurchase balance of course.
HOW DO I USE MY REPURCHASE BALANCE?
With your repurchase balance you can buy new Hybrid Units or you can use it to PIF another member (referral).

When you are at the purchase page or PIF page just check mark the “Use Repurchase Balance first” and your repurchase balance will be used first to buy units.

+Quote Post
jhakas22
post Feb 27 2013, 03:21 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 256,976

snow @ thread title format is incorrect...please ask mod to fix it for you.

I am in

Good luck everyone thumbup(1).gif

This post has been edited by ebusiness: Feb 27 2013, 03:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lypsynch
post Feb 27 2013, 03:23 PM
Post #5

MMG Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 430,511

I'm in. PM sent to your inbox, Brainy smile.gif

+Quote Post
snow30
post Feb 27 2013, 03:25 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Funding starts in 7 days!!!

+Quote Post
atrung08
post Feb 27 2013, 03:28 PM
Post #7

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 426,165

iM IN TOO

This post has been edited by atrung08: Feb 27 2013, 03:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lypsynch
post Feb 27 2013, 03:30 PM
Post #8

MMG Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 430,511

QUOTE (Lypsynch @ Feb 27 2013, 11:23 PM) *
I'm in. PM sent to your inbox, Brainy smile.gif

Oops! Wrong thread. Sorry blush.gif

+Quote Post
snow30
post Feb 27 2013, 03:38 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

QUOTE (jhakas22 @ Feb 28 2013, 12:21 AM) *
snow @ thread title format is incorrect...please ask mod to fix it for you.

I am in

Good luck everyone thumbup(1).gif

thx i already sent a report to fix it! smile.gif

This post has been edited by ebusiness: Feb 27 2013, 04:01 PM

+Quote Post
NeonLight
post Feb 27 2013, 03:39 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 311,989

QUOTE (gummibearu @ Feb 27 2013, 03:13 PM) *
Im in

Im in. Joined right under you gummi wink.gif

--------------------
MyTrafficValue *Join the best program around*

Join Something New - Try Something Different NEW program pre-launch registration! Don't miss In 34 languages already, starts worldwide soon
Pure Income variable interest every day including weekends - one of my TOP programs

+Quote Post
JStolp
post Feb 27 2013, 03:41 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 502,666

Count me in!

--------------------

+Quote Post
snow30
post Feb 27 2013, 03:44 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

no one joins me? smile.gif)
thats sad smile.gif

+Quote Post
gummibearu
post Feb 27 2013, 03:48 PM
Post #13

MMG Junkie
Group Icon

Member No.: 56,561

QUOTE (NeonLight @ Feb 27 2013, 06:39 PM) *
Im in. Joined right under you gummi wink.gif

Thank you kindly neon happy.gif

p.s. awesome looking website you got

This post has been edited by gummibearu: Feb 27 2013, 03:49 PM

--------------------
kype: gummibearu

+Quote Post
strawb6354
post Feb 27 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 182,429

QUOTE (gummibearu @ Feb 27 2013, 07:13 PM) *
Im in

I'm in under you gummibearu.

+Quote Post
wildcard
post Feb 27 2013, 03:51 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 342,734

Joined this as well! Good luck to everyone! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

118 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement