Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Matchrateplus - Matchrateplus.com, Residual Income in the $40 Trillion Credit Card Industry
wealthworld
post Jan 18 2012, 03:48 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 359,267

How Would YOU Like to Get Paid 1,000's of Times Per Day, Just Like I Do?

A NEW Patent-Pending System lets you offer business owners, large and small, an unbeatable deal on their credit card processing - and get paid a percentage of EVERY credit and debit card payment they accept for years to come.

What's the Offer? You "MATCH" their current credit card processing rate - PLUS you offer them 25% CASH BACK on their current processing fees.

All you do is refer business owners to this service... THEN the company's sales reps calls them, answers their questions, and handles the paperwork - and YOU get paid every time your referred business "swipes" a credit or debit card for payment... dozens, 100's, even 1,000's of times per day.

Here What You Can Make:

Refer a business owner - and get an instant $50 Acquisition Bonus - PLUS up to 17.5% of the commissions on their credit card processing.

PLUS: Refer other Agents to this opportunity - and get paid $50 when THEY refer a merchant - and up to 12.5% on the merchants THEY refer.

Merchant's can't say "no", because not only do we MATCH their current rates - we also give them back 25% of their current processing fees. Plus, since we make them the "Agent" on their own account, they can STOP other merchant account companies from hounding them.

Our merchant provider has over 125,000 clients and processes over $12 BILLION dollars in credit and debit card transactions a month. Plus, with 24/7 customer service, 365 days a year - your referred Merchants (and those of your agents) will be incredibly happy. (Need Proof? Watch the testimonials from happy business owners on our website below)

The Best Part? It's 100% FREE to Join. No Fees. No Charges. Just refer business owners and other Agents - and get paid on both.

Personally, I've signed up 668 Agents since I joined - who have signed up business owners and other Agents. My total "Organization" has over 8,000 Agents. And from my efforts and the efforts of my entire organization, I'm making a hands-free monthly income from the credit card processing done each day at:

* Donut Stores * Law Offices * Restaurants * Cosmetic Dentistry * Gift Shops * Art Galleries * Doctors Offices * Sports Stores * Heating and Air Conditioning Companies * Pack and Ship Stores * Limo Services * Plumbing Companies * and many, many more.

Every month my income increases as my organization signs up MORE MERCHANTS into our service.

PLUS: We're launching our "We Give Back USA" Program that lets organizations, charities, and non-profits pocket monthly income by sharing this service with merchants. And, when they do, YOU STILL GET PAID.

It's a true breakthrough in the multi-trillion dollar credit card processing industry - and you can join and profit, just like I am, FREE!

Free Training. Free Website Marketing System. Free Support.

Click Here to Sign Up Now at ZCreditCards.com < Click Here for Your FREE Agent Account

This post has been edited by wealthworld: Jan 18 2012, 03:49 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

happyrhino
post Jan 18 2012, 09:56 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 173,449

How much "hands-free money" have you made? Let's see some proof! ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by happyrhino: Jan 18 2012, 10:09 PM

+Quote Post
wealthworld
post Jan 19 2012, 04:50 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

QUOTE (happyrhino @ Jan 18 2012, 11:56 PM) *
How much "hands-free money" have you made? Let's see some proof! ohmy.gif

Actually, I'm prohibited by MRP from giving you a photo of the money I've made by their terms of service...

"© 2010 MatchRate PLUS, LLC. All rights reserved. Match Rate and MatchRate PLUS are Trademarks of MatchRate PLUS Holdings, LLC and is a patent-pending business model. This website (and/or the attachments and links accompanying it) may contain legally privileged and confidential information, and is intended only for the use by MatchRate PLUS authorized users. Unless otherwise authorized by MatchRate PLUS, LLC, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, disclosure, distribution or copying of this website or any information contained herein is strictly prohibited. MatchRate PLUS offers a 100% free Affiliate program. "

But, I can tell you that this month, I made $236.45 in residual commissions from 67 merchants that my Team brought in. Last month, it was $156.51. The month before, $129.87.

Now, I promoted MRP heavily in 2011 - then started working on another Company. So I haven't promoted them for a while. My first check in April 2011, was 55 cents. Whoo hoo!

My 2nd check was for $83.66 - and it's just grown from there (to today's $236.45) as more people on my Team sign up Merchants.

This last month, the company added a "Leadership Bonus" - which pays me $50 when anyone on my Team refers a merchant who becomes active. So, with this new bonus, I got an additional $50 added to my check when one of my Team Members signed up a Cafeteria.

Best of all, every one of these companies (and all future ones) pay long-term, because the new merchant account contract lasts 3 years. So even if none of my team ever signed anyone else up, I'd be getting my current residual for the next 3 years. However, what is actually happening is that my Team is bringing on merchants each month (depending on the month. December was slow, September and October saw a lot of new merchants).

This is great for an opportunity that is 100% free to join - and offers a service to merchants that no credit card processing company can beat.

You should check it out, HappyRhino. You can sign up at no cost, tromp around the back office, and see for yourself.

No risk. I've signed up a lot of people who have done little or nothing. (Thank goodness for the "few who do")

Hope that helps.

Best,

Jeff

+Quote Post
softstor
post Jan 19 2012, 06:43 AM
Post #4

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 87,340

I have checked out the company and they are on the level. But it looks like only people living in the USA can become an agent. Additionally, it looks like agents can only submit merchants that are in the USA too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
wealthworld
post Jan 19 2012, 08:15 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

QUOTE (softstor @ Jan 19 2012, 08:43 AM) *
I have checked out the company and they are on the level. But it looks like only people living in the USA can become an agent. Additionally, it looks like agents can only submit merchants that are in the USA too.

That's correct. Their merchant processor is North American Bankcard (the company that does over $12 billion in transactions annually) and so far, they're only U.S. However, they are working right now on International merchant providers - so they can service companies outside the U.S. - and bring in Agents outside the U.S. Since I've been promoting this, I've got a lot of international people chomping at the bit to promote. It should be soon.

Best,
Jeff

--------------------

+Quote Post
happyrhino
post Jan 20 2012, 01:13 AM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 173,449

Thanks for the info Jeff! smile.gif

+Quote Post
wealthworld
post Jan 20 2012, 03:36 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

QUOTE (happyrhino @ Jan 20 2012, 04:13 AM) *
Thanks for the info Jeff! smile.gif

Happy to Help! smile.gif

Have a great weekend everyone! See you on Money-Day!

Best,
Jeff

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kr10ysfu
post Jan 21 2012, 11:10 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Member No.: 147,773

Hi

Interesting, how is the commission paid? Via Paypal? Please let me know

Thank you

+Quote Post
wealthworld
post Jan 21 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

QUOTE (Kr10ysfu @ Jan 21 2012, 01:10 PM) *
Hi

Interesting, how is the commission paid? Via Paypal? Please let me know

Thank you

Actually, it's direct deposited. That's the same way that merchants get their 25% back on their monthly commissions. It guarantees everyone gets their commissions, trackable, and secure.

+Quote Post
wealthworld
post Jan 23 2012, 09:09 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Just as an update, MatchRatePLUS is backed by North American Bankcard. They have over 125,000 clients and process $12 billion in transactions annually. They have HUGE offices in Michigan - with over 300+ customer service and support staff. They're BIGGIES in the industry - and growing monthly.

I just talked to the Co-Founder of MRP - and he said that NAB is so excited about the sheer number of merchants moving over - that they're going to create a video for MRP promoting them as a "Breakthrough in Credit Card Processing"

IF you:

A. Come in contact with people who process credit cards

B. Need to process credit cards yourself

C. Know of people/marketers who come in contact with people who process or need to process credit cards

...a free MRP account can start to make you a nice monthly residual, offering something businesses need to survive.

No cost to join.

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement