Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

Discuss GENERAL TOPICS here, but please do not post new Hyips, Autosurfs, Referral Links, Personal Websites or Blog Links, Chain Letters, or any other type of programs in this section.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Master Card, share
khozinul
post Nov 29 2011, 08:31 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 371,667

i was get mastercard (payoneer)..but i don't know to use it...that is first to me to use mastercard...can i get knowledge from my friends at this forum?.. i am in bandung, indonesia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Avalanchee
post Nov 30 2011, 04:39 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 259,358

There are several ways how you can use it:

- Buy goods and services online ( you will need to fill out the form for card, which will ask you for your card number and holder's name which is written on the card and also for 3 digit CVV number ( last 3 digits on your card's back)
- Make payments in retail shops ( sometimes you will just need to give your card to salesman and he will handle payment, sometimes you will need to enter your PIN code first - it depends)
- Withdraw money through ATMs which do accept mastercard ( just insert your card in ATM and enter PIN-code (it is provided within your card's package))

--------------------

+Quote Post
BllAcKsHaDoW
post Dec 31 2011, 04:53 PM
Post #3

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 318,708

QUOTE (Avalanchee @ Nov 30 2011, 07:09 PM) *
There are several ways how you can use it:

- Buy goods and services online ( you will need to fill out the form for card, which will ask you for your card number and holder's name which is written on the card and also for 3 digit CVV number ( last 3 digits on your card's back)
- Make payments in retail shops ( sometimes you will just need to give your card to salesman and he will handle payment, sometimes you will need to enter your PIN code first - it depends)
- Withdraw money through ATMs which do accept mastercard ( just insert your card in ATM and enter PIN-code (it is provided within your card's package))

yes you can use worldwide where MasterCard is acceptable ..

--------------------

+Quote Post
mamu
post Jan 17 2012, 10:13 PM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 384,683

It is very handy when it comes to pay online with credit card,I always interigte PAYPAL with my master card,so simple

any question feel free to ask

mamu rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
GoldSilverCode
post Jan 18 2012, 01:43 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 390,147

Some new Mastercard has now Secure code where you have to enter password before finish your online transaction.

Just extra security measure from someone using your Mastercard or if your card gets stolen.

--------------------

+Quote Post
gregm83
post Feb 16 2012, 05:50 AM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 400,354

Using online purchases with your Mastercard, you just fill out the form and you just put your Mastercard number on the front then when its expired (Month/Year) and a three digit code on the back at the very end of your credit card number. Just make sure you don't type in the wrong number and expiry date. My mastercard has a chip on it which makes it much easier so I don't have to sign my receipt to the merchant when I'm buying things at the store. Just be sure you don't go over the credit limit and try to pay it off every month so you don't get high interest rates. Those rates will kill you down the line.

--------------------
Become the hunted instead of the hunter. Actually get paid to prospect.
Free Video Series! http://gregm83.magneticsponsoringonline.com

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement