Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

Here is the place where you can ask other members or the staff for help. If you have questions about a specific program, please just post those in the program thread. Please do not post referral links, personal sites or blog links in this section.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
I Would Love To Be Successful In Online Marketing, Need Help!
Dmichaud03
post May 6 2014, 11:05 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 547,671

Hey everyone,

I'm writing this post because I'm of the ones who really tried everything online without ever reaching major success, but I never give up and always hope to find the next thing that will finally bring me and my family true financial success.

I'm the past, I've been involved in several program, made 250$ on the last one, but that's by continuously motivating and pushing myself...I did it for three month straight, supporting my up line, and emulating everything they do, only to see myself being a spectator of others 4,5,6-figures success.

One day I read a post from my up line about a company called Lead System Network, it was the first time I heard of this company. Basically, the post discourage anybody to join this company because it was a "scam" that wouldn't last with many LOLs and LMBOs in the comments, so I just decided to read about this company.

The first thing I asked myself is: how can someone classify a company that is in pre-launch as a scam? And I started seeing more post about LSN but everytime it was from people in other company, more often then never, people with huge down lines that have "seen" success.

I won't put all the blame on other because I did participate in the bashing when the news came that telex free filed for bankruptcy, I was quick to write a post on how terrible it was and all the blah blah. Although it was a terrible news, I realized I was just feeding my selfish ways (if that means anything) taking advantage of the situation.

I don't want to signup someone to a business knowing that it could take them 3 months before they see anything, and that's if they are lucky to see anything. I don't want to have to tell people that the reason why they don't succeed is cause they don't try enough, or don't want it enough...I spent 3 months working on this program, at least 14 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Although I said I was completely done with trying to make money online, I decided to join LSN, the reason being that it was FREE to join during the Pre-launch, but also because I heard those so-called leaders suggesting people to block people promoting it. Out of every program that comes out every minute of the hour, why dedicate so much effort on this one, esp. One in pre-launch with now over 25,000+ members and a compensation plan that had me willing to try one more time?

If everything goes according to plan, LSN should launch their products on June 1. Until then, it is free to sign up.

My goal is to build a team of 100. I really hope to do this and hopefully see success in the future.

--------------------
Signature removed by MMG Staff. Please check forum rules.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

garywelsh
post May 7 2014, 03:08 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 519,564

Being successful online takes work and commitment. If you are not committed to seeing something through, you will never every be successful at it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dmichaud03
post May 7 2014, 09:23 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

I totally agree, and I am. 3 months is a very short period, but when I say 14 hours a days, I really mean that.

--------------------

+Quote Post
garywelsh
post May 7 2014, 11:45 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

QUOTE (Dmichaud03 @ May 7 2014, 10:23 AM) *
I totally agree, and I am. 3 months is a very short period, but when I say 14 hours a days, I really mean that.

One must always bear in mind that matrix programme needs a committed team of person to drive it and keep it going. I think that is my problem with programmes like these. I think if you have at least 2 committed downline members like yourself who are will to see this programme through to the end, then you possible can see somthing out of it otherwise, these programme tends to die fast when all the work is left up to you to fill your downline and the downline of your new recruits..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Larry Haywood
post May 9 2014, 03:25 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 547,290

I'm also with LSN and I believe in the product line as it's marketing tools we all need anyways. Also, I'm with Aweber and pay $29 monthly so when LSN launches, I will join basic at the least and switch over to their built in auto responder and pay $1 more monthly. Not only that, I've currently got 25 direct referrals under me in LSN and still have until June 1st to build it up even further. IMHO the LSN program is going to be a good source of income for those of us promoting it and using their services.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Matthew C
post May 9 2014, 08:46 AM
Post #6

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 532,318

Stay Focused and Go.

--------------------
Want to Make $750 this month? Click Here

THIS IS SO EASY! I PROMISE YOU WILL MAKE MONEY, PERIOD.

+Quote Post
Dmichaud03
post May 9 2014, 09:22 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (Matthew C @ May 9 2014, 09:46 AM) *
Stay Focused and Go.

Thanks man!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
garywelsh
post May 9 2014, 10:54 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

QUOTE (Matthew C @ May 9 2014, 08:46 AM) *
Stay Focused and Go.

+1 You are correct Matthew

--------------------

+Quote Post
mar_78
post Jun 2 2014, 04:37 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 549,952

QUOTE (Dmichaud03 @ May 7 2014, 12:05 AM) *
Hey everyone,

I'm writing this post because I'm of the ones who really tried everything online without ever reaching major success, but I never give up and always hope to find the next thing that will finally bring me and my family true financial success.

I'm the past, I've been involved in several program, made 250$ on the last one, but that's by continuously motivating and pushing myself...I did it for three month straight, supporting my up line, and emulating everything they do, only to see myself being a spectator of others 4,5,6-figures success.

One day I read a post from my up line about a company called Lead System Network, it was the first time I heard of this company. Basically, the post discourage anybody to join this company because it was a "scam" that wouldn't last with many LOLs and LMBOs in the comments, so I just decided to read about this company.

The first thing I asked myself is: how can someone classify a company that is in pre-launch as a scam? And I started seeing more post about LSN but everytime it was from people in other company, more often then never, people with huge down lines that have "seen" success.

I won't put all the blame on other because I did participate in the bashing when the news came that telex free filed for bankruptcy, I was quick to write a post on how terrible it was and all the blah blah. Although it was a terrible news, I realized I was just feeding my selfish ways (if that means anything) taking advantage of the situation.

I don't want to signup someone to a business knowing that it could take them 3 months before they see anything, and that's if they are lucky to see anything. I don't want to have to tell people that the reason why they don't succeed is cause they don't try enough, or don't want it enough...I spent 3 months working on this program, at least 14 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Although I said I was completely done with trying to make money online, I decided to join LSN, the reason being that it was FREE to join during the Pre-launch, but also because I heard those so-called leaders suggesting people to block people promoting it. Out of every program that comes out every minute of the hour, why dedicate so much effort on this one, esp. One in pre-launch with now over 25,000+ members and a compensation plan that had me willing to try one more time?

If everything goes according to plan, LSN should launch their products on June 1. Until then, it is free to sign up.

My goal is to build a team of 100. I really hope to do this and hopefully see success in the future.

Good luck with your new endeavour! I don't know why things haven't gone well for you with all your sincere effort, but I hope all the best for you in the future smile.gif Be patient and persistent and always try to give value to people if you want to become a good leader! thumbup(1).gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
money2
post Jun 10 2014, 04:00 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 550,364

For you to make money online, you need dedication and commitment. you should not be discouraged no matter the condition because no trial no crown. Forex is a easy way of making money online, it only require you to have a broker to trade with and open an account and invest money on it.

--------------------
Test your Forex Trading Strategies with Profiforex Micro Account
http://www.profiforex.com/account/open

+Quote Post
madclaw
post Jun 11 2014, 06:09 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 502,543

QUOTE (Dmichaud03 @ May 6 2014, 11:05 PM) *
Hey everyone,

You can get there, yes it might take time or it might not. Just have a daily routine and set a plan , set goals and just take action.

I've learnt from mistakes and it's help me, try not to over think ....that's one thing that took my time up ! But now just do it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
garywelsh
post Jun 23 2014, 03:51 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

Over thinking things can really be a dream/opportunity killer. It is like you will be their thinking of all the negative that can happen if you fail but never look at the positive side of things. From the first time I received cash direct online I knew that making money online was possible and decided to seek out the best ways and ideas to make it a consistent thing. I have now finally done so and every day seek to finds ways to improve on my online earning potential and always take note of other programmes and what value they have to offer.

Making money online is not really hard as long as you know how to. The thing is if you do not know the process of making money online, then you can easily finding yourself getting scammed and out of business in not time.

I tend to first learn from my bad experiences and try not to let them reoccurred. Take for example the PTC business. My first experience online I lost $300 with this business thinking I could make it in this field but what I found out in the end, I was just working for someone who was recycling my money and decided if and when to pay me. Because of that experience, I found out that PTC business is bad business for me. No one should not have that kind of power over me especially when my money is involved.

It was then I thought of a programme that pays me direct without any interference. I was then introduce to the matrix concept which was ok at first as most that I went in paid member to member. Earning some how tends to slow down if you have lazy members in your downline and you yourself do not have the appetite to promote.

From there I moved into the reseller business and have never looked back. I do not have to worry about a downline but instead just promoting what I am selling and collecting direct payment into my paypal account for my daily efforts.

I have recently made 3k within a 30 day period from this method and now is looking ways to boost this up to 4k or more per month. I am also looking to JV with others members as I have found as of lately that this is the best way to really earn online.

I hop this helps or motivate someone. smile.gif

QUOTE (madclaw @ Jun 11 2014, 06:09 AM) *
You can get there, yes it might take time or it might not. Just have a daily routine and set a plan , set goals and just take action.

I've learnt from mistakes and it's help me, try not to over think ....that's one thing that took my time up ! But now just do it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JoeKonst
post Sep 29 2014, 03:16 AM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 557,742

Hey man,

There is no easy way. I'm sure you've had this 1000 times before but it really is the truth.

I would say focus on learning something is going to be valuable and gain as much experience as possible. Experience is king!

When you have value coming from personal experience then everything becomes much easier because it's not hard work, you're simply sharing the gold to people.

The hard work comes in attaining the value. You need to get out there and gain personal experience in subjects that you're passionate about.

From there you can build a list or sell a service on sites like Fiverr.com.

Take the time to produce quality content and you will see the rewards!

Good luck!

Joe

+Quote Post
garywelsh
post Sep 29 2014, 10:04 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

+1 Yup, this dude is correct. As soon as you have gain the experience of what works and what doesn't, you will then be well on your way smile.gif

QUOTE (JoeKonst @ Sep 29 2014, 03:16 AM) *
Hey man,

There is no easy way. I'm sure you've had this 1000 times before but it really is the truth.

I would say focus on learning something is going to be valuable and gain as much experience as possible. Experience is king!

When you have value coming from personal experience then everything becomes much easier because it's not hard work, you're simply sharing the gold to people.

The hard work comes in attaining the value. You need to get out there and gain personal experience in subjects that you're passionate about.

From there you can build a list or sell a service on sites like Fiverr.com.

Take the time to produce quality content and you will see the rewards!

Good luck!

Joe

--------------------

+Quote Post
cevor
post Nov 11 2014, 07:45 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

Member No.: 558,818

it was worth reading. i learn something for this topic

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement