Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Local Ad Click - localadclick.net, Earn $200 monthly by watching advertisements
LocalAdClick
post Jul 2 2012, 10:09 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 447,131

Local Ad Click’s major business is to provide low cost advertising and marketing solutions around the world through online networking. It is already working in more than 65 countries of the world successfully. Its back office is located in USA and country office is operating in India. It is duly registered by Government of UK (British Virgin Island) and Government of India. LAC’s work is very much demanding in India, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Australia, USA and in many other countries including Pakistan.

There are 5 income streams with which you can earn;

a) Ad Station (fix income every month watching advertisements)
b) Binary Income of 50 USD on 1:1 plan
c) Direct Reward up to 32$ per referred member
d) Cash Back Bonus 5%
e) Other Incentives and cash rewards

The program package is $500 for Gold Plan which is the most subscribed package. However, there are Silver ($300) & Bronze ($150) packages are available with less income opportunities and are less demanded.

There are several payment processing options available by the company.

i) You can en cash your commissions by signing up new affiliates from you e-Account using e-Wallet and can get 5% cash back on successful signup
ii) The company also has ATM / Debit card which is just like a debit card where your earned amount is credited and you can use it around the world for shopping etc. or withdrawing cash from it.
iii) Company can also transfer your earned commission to your bank account which will cause you deduction of 15% in respect of tax and bank charges etc.
iv) You can transfer your earned commission to your up-line manager and your up-line manager transfers your transferred cash to your bank account, or any other payment processors like alert pay, paypal, or liberty reserve etc. and in this way you are being charged only the amount of bank charges which is not more than 20 to 30 US Dollars.

For joining, you must have sponsor who will register and generate e-pin for you. The e-pin will be generated after payment have successfully been made and confirmation is received.

--------------------
Thanks & Regards,

Hamed Nawaz Mughal
LAC Affiliate Manager
Email: writetouplinemanager@gmail.com
Web: www.localadclick.net
Join on Facebook
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

hadu23
post Jul 3 2012, 11:08 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 447,498

Where can I get an e-pin

+Quote Post
LocalAdClick
post Jul 3 2012, 11:27 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (hadu23 @ Jul 4 2012, 10:18 AM) *
I could not find the e-pin

To join LAC, we have to chose any package according to our relaxation, lets say you have to pay the sum of $500 as the cost of Gold Plan to activate the online home office and all the income plans LAC offer.

However, the payment which is paid by the member has a payback of under 3 months. It's just like a security deposit for some time.

Right after the payment, your basic data for signing up will be collected from you or after your payment process you will be given the epin required you to sign up, and you can fill up your sign up form your self siting on your computer.

For sending your payment to the company, you can use Liberty Reserve or for convenient option pay by hand through your sponsor as your sponsor also has the authority to give you the e pin.

Thank you

--------------------
Thanks & Regards,

Hamed Nawaz Mughal
LAC Affiliate Manager
Join on Facebook

+Quote Post
hadu23
post Jul 4 2012, 12:09 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Please help me understand I need the e-pin

+Quote Post
hadu23
post Jul 4 2012, 12:25 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

I did not understand anything I need to e-pin

+Quote Post
LocalAdClick
post Jul 4 2012, 12:32 AM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (hadu23 @ Jul 4 2012, 11:25 AM) *
I did not understand anything I need to e-pin

To get your e-pin, you have to pay the package fees $500 either to the company directly or to your sponsor who also have authority to issue you e-pin. In your case, i will be your sponsor.

--------------------
Thanks & Regards,

Hamed Nawaz Mughal
LAC Affiliate Manager
Join on Facebook

+Quote Post
hadu23
post Jul 4 2012, 12:59 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

I will be your sporsor Do I have to pay for e-pin

+Quote Post
LocalAdClick
post Jul 6 2012, 09:24 PM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (hadu23 @ Jul 4 2012, 11:59 AM) *
I will be your sporsor Do I have to pay for e-pin

Yes you have to pay to get your epin, if you are not understanding completely than you have to reach me on voice conversation through skype. My ID is "hamedmughal"

--------------------
Thanks & Regards,

Hamed Nawaz Mughal
LAC Affiliate Manager
Join on Facebook

+Quote Post
moneymaker17
post Jul 13 2012, 03:46 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 451,028

Hi,

How can i withdraw my earning from localadclick. Whenever i try to withdraw amount, there is a message saying 'this facility currently not available'. Could you please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

+Quote Post
LocalAdClick
post Jul 13 2012, 09:16 PM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

Hello,

The company is very near to launch its successful bank account transfer service again very soon as announced by them and every single distributor will then be able to get its funds transferred to its respective bank account.

In the meantime, my suggestion to you is, you can transfer your funds to your up-line manager and your up-line manager transfers your fund to your bank account, or via any other payment processors like alert pay, paypal, or liberty reserve etc. In this way you are being charged only the amount of processing charges which are not more than 20 to 30 US Dollars.

For any further assistance, please do contact me on my email address 'writetouplinemanager@gmail.com'

Best Regards

QUOTE (moneymaker17 @ Jul 13 2012, 02:46 PM) *
Hi,

How can i withdraw my earning from localadclick. Whenever i try to withdraw amount, there is a message saying 'this facility currently not available'. Could you please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Thanks & Regards,

Hamed Nawaz Mughal
LAC Affiliate Manager
Join on Facebook

+Quote Post
moneymaker17
post Jul 21 2012, 07:17 AM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 451,028

Hi,

Thank you for your kind response.

I have one more doubt...

Is there any ECS condition to withdraw amount once the service available ?

could you please let me know what is that condition..

Thanks.

+Quote Post
rahul2
post Jul 23 2012, 08:09 AM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 457,124

Is this site fake (Localadclick )?

http://secret-adsense-news.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
rahul2
post Jul 23 2012, 08:12 AM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 457,124

QUOTE (billjohn @ Jul 21 2012, 09:50 AM) *
It's said to be this pyramid scam operated in 65 countries but LocalAdClick.net actually operates in South-East Asia and Middle-East. They offer five video Ads per week, $10 each paying $200 a month. You can't get payments through Pay-Pal or credit cards as direct pay. You will be get paid by someone above in your tree (up-liner) and what you get is not money paid by so-called "LocalAd Click" but money from new recruits. They first introduce site saying "get paid to view Ads" but after sometime you are forced to recruit new members. That smart web site doesn't have a FAQ page or help page about e-pins, vouchers, binary tree and fund transfers so it's clear they hide something from you. it's really funny that they pay $10 for a Nivea Cream Ad which costs few dollars. Those ads are copied from other sites and posted weekly. They don't have a permanent address or phone numbers to contact in case. This kind of MLM or Pyramid Scams are prohibited in many countries. Do you think big companies like NIKE ,SONY etc..are crazy enough to pay $10 just to view a small ad ????? In fact, those big companies dont have any contact with "LocalAd click.net" Please dont involve this kind of illegal businesses. You will get lost unexpectedly.

Yes yes it is 100% true
then what about this site ?

http://secret-adsense-news.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
pixels00
post Jul 23 2012, 08:53 AM
Post #14

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 419,821

guys localadclick is scam company believe me
dont follow this guy he just want transafter his balance to cash
am member in thic company they scammers

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=1205135#post1205135

http://behindmlm.com/companies/local...ssifieds-scam/

this company not pay commintions they just want u cheat others people for get cash

This post has been edited by pixels00: Jul 23 2012, 08:56 AM

+Quote Post
pixels00
post Jul 25 2012, 07:23 AM
Post #15

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 419,821

this is scam company

i just want report this company and want Warning to deal with it..
Runs this company indian guy and he has the Australian citizenship ,,By virtue of that he has Australian citizenship should be the company's headquarters in Australia But this guy To decided to be the company's headquarters in India NOT in Australia So that law can not be chasing him in india ..??? this strange ?
*** This company's work?
Collect money from people Under the guise of network marketing
Registration requires the ability to pay 500 $ To get one account at the company site They do not mind to buy more than one account on the site .

***How can you make money from the site ?
They send you 5 ads stolen from youtube every week And you need to see ads on the site ..
When you watch the 5 ads they will pay you 50 $ for the 5 ads ...
How they take your money and give you money back after you see the ads in the site ???
Their terms not to withdraw money after 30 days of every week a watching which advertisements ??
and They stay with them and Cache can not drag it
And there is no way open to send or receive money
No one answers in the site
Something puzzling with this company ?
This company wants collect most amount of money to suddenly disappear from sight ??

http://behindmlm.com/companies/local...ssifieds-scam/

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement