Weekend Message from the CEO
Happy Friday everyone!
I hope everyone is having a good week. New enrollments in LifePharm Global continue to be strong. We’ve had an extremely busy week and I have many good news to report.
But before that, I’d like to first recognize the efforts of Mr. Azuki Abdul Salam from Malaysia for going on a road-show to meet with other leaders through 3 cities all across Malaysia this week. Thank you Mr. Azuki for spreading the word about LifePharm Global Network. A big congratulations also to Mr. Adrian Matthews and Ms. Chrystal Iemsisanith for starting the business and purchasing products in bulk amounts.
Your weekly commissions from the period of July 8th to July 15th will be posted to your eWallet. Please log on to our website for instructions to withdraw the funds. I’d like to congratulate our leaders Mr. Fikrie Omar and Mr. Stan Holden for earning a respectable amount during the first commission cycle.
To all non-active members, Don’t miss getting paid! If you have not activated your membership, please do so TODAY.
b. MEET OUR NEW EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
I am excited to introduce everyone to Joanie Palasota, who officially joined us yesterday as our ‘Executive Development Director’.
Joan has been involved in network marketing since 1968, and has trained thousands of independent distributors into becoming successful leaders.
Now, Joan is going to help all of you develop a winning strategy and reach your financial goals with LifePharm Global Network.
c. UPCOMING EVENTS CALENDER:
- 2nd WEBINAR, TUESDAY, JULY 26th at 6 PM PST
Joanie has many things planned for all of us in the coming months. To hear all the updates, please participate in our 2nd webinar which will be hosted by Joanie Palasota on Tuesday, July 26th starting at 6 pm PST. If you haven’t received an invitation, you can click here to join.
- ORANGE COUNTY MEMBERS MEETING – WEDNESDAY, JULY 27th at 7 PM PST
Our master distributor, Mr. Stan Holden, is organizing a members’ get together in Lake Forest, CA next week. I’d like to encourage everyone in the neighborhood to come and attend this event. Come and meet other members and get a preview of Joanie Palasota’s ‘Business Opportunity’ program. I guarantee you’ll want to hear more of Joanie’s program after listening to the preview.
- OPPORTUNITY MEETING – SATURDAY, JULY 30TH AT 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM PST
Joanie Palasota will also be having a training session for members in our Rancho Santa Margarita office. More details about this meeting will be emailed to members in the coming days
d. BACK OFFICE
I’m also happy to report that we are continuing to make progress in our website and back office.
- We now have 20 countries listed in the back office. Members who reside in countries not listed, simply choose the “OTHER COUNTRIES” option to enroll.
- If you are a member in US protectorates like Guam or Puerto Rico, simply choose UNITED STATES and select your US Territory from the “STATES” dropdown menu
- The FREE ENROLLMENT form has now been simplified and only requires a few information to be submitted.
- The autoship feature is being finalized and we are expecting it to be functional by Monday, July 25 PST.
f. REPLICATED SITE
- The BUY NOW button has been installed. You can direct your members and your customers to purchase products directly via your replicated site.
g. SPANISH LANGUAGE WEBSITE
Our Spanish Language Corporate Site is now live. You may go to http://lifepharmglobal.com/spanish/index.html
to browse it, or simply go to www.lifepharmglobal.com and choose “SPANISH” from the list of language choices. Everything from the product history and testimonials to the Compensation Plan can now be viewed in Spanish.
Thank you everyone and I wish you success in the coming weeks!
Chief Executive Officer
Please contact me with any questions.