Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Life Mobile - Lifemobile.com, Secure your spot now!
mmgcjm
post Feb 2 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #1

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 2,785

LIFE MOBILE!! 3 Customers and you will never Pay a phone Bill AGAIN! Unlimited Everything 4 G. This is The Cellular Winner we have been waiting for!! Lock In For FREE right now!! Launching NOW!

Secure Your LifeMobile Spot Here

There is not a day we don’t use IT………
Many of us even have more then ONE……..
If you leave home without IT, you will turn around and back for IT!
Yes, your CELL PHONE---IT is that important to you.

We have a way you never have to pay your bill again………
Refer 3 and YOURS is FREE, NO MORE CELL PHONE BILL!!!!!
NO contracts, NO credit checks, NO roaming….keep your number.

Life Mobile has great hands on customer service.
If you are on a prepaid service from T-Mobile, Version, Boost, H2O, Virgin and many others…………………How does $49.97 unlimited everything…. Sound?!! 3 on this Package yours is FREE!!!!

Life Mobile helps you build your business.
Front end marketing system.
You will get leads, valuable giveaways to help you, business cards and brochures
The compensation plan is smoking!!!!

5 ways to get paid……..unilevel
• Fast Start Bonus
• Freedom Plus
• Team Bonus
• Leadership Bonus
• Gold option

Fast start bonus-----7 levels deep
Fast Start Bonus that pays you double to give away personally sponsored members. It’s brilliant-------finally you get paid to build under your team.
There is a team bonus: monthly recurring income how does $27,112.80 sound.
There is a lot of money to be paid………………….

Click on the link, you are finally about to have a real business on line
Secure Your LifeMobile Spot Here

--------------------

***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. THEY GO RUNNING TO THE MODS WHEN I EXPOSE THEIR INTENTIONS AND THE MOD WARNS ME!!!!!!!! PATHETIC! They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear! DON'T FALL INTO THEIR GREEDY TRAP!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

yourfinalbiz
post Feb 2 2012, 05:02 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 341,890

can you pm me some more info on this? Are all the plans unlimited at $49.97?

+Quote Post
GetawaysRus
post Feb 2 2012, 11:58 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 114,575

Hi...is this international? if so which countries are available?...thanks!!

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Feb 3 2012, 02:13 AM
Post #4

MMG Addict
Group Icon

The sign up page has several countries listed in the pull down menu. Not sure if that means Life Mobile is available in all countries, but I will find out.

--------------------

***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. THEY GO RUNNING TO THE MODS WHEN I EXPOSE THEIR INTENTIONS AND THE MOD WARNS ME!!!!!!!! PATHETIC! They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear! DON'T FALL INTO THEIR GREEDY TRAP!

+Quote Post
yourfinalbiz
post Feb 4 2012, 02:11 AM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 341,890

I just tried to secure a spot under you in lifemobile but when I click on the account confirmation in the email I get this
A hacking attempt has been detected. For security reasons, we're blocking any code execution.

Go figure.
I have sent a message to the company maybe they can get their problems sorted out because I really like this concept.

+Quote Post
goldbux0907
post Feb 5 2012, 10:13 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 176,904

This company looks really good!

Just hoping that LM can get a good hold on Australia as well!

--------------------
Refer 3 and yours is free! http://www.paid2call.net

+Quote Post
closer2success
post Feb 5 2012, 11:30 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 262,736

Looks like it could be a great business, everyone uses cell phones, this could be a great additional business along with Zeekrewards

--------------------

+Quote Post
goldbux0907
post Feb 8 2012, 10:02 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

The more I know about LifeMobile the more excited I get! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
goldbux0907
post Feb 11 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

I believe that this will knock ACN LYW off the block!

--------------------

+Quote Post
goldbux0907
post Feb 15 2012, 10:38 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Seriously this going to knock LYW, ACN and 5LINX off the block and once this goes international this is really going to explode guys!! dancing4dh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
goldbux0907
post Feb 23 2012, 02:12 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Hey MMGCJM,

Just letting you know that I signed-up under you in LifeMobile and if this comes to Australia, I will be promoting like crazy as I really see LifeMobile having huge success especially if LifeMobile goes around the would.

I absolutely love the concept of the "refer 3 and your mobile service is free"!

This can help people get rid of their cost each month that they spend on their mobile phone each month!

This is what I call a true MLM company that offers a real service that people not only want but need to use everyday and can't do without it!

That is why I believe that LifeMobile is a 1st with what they are doing and I believe that will kill a lot of contract MLM cell phone companies like ACN which are a complete rip off and a waste of time let alone the expensive cost to start your own business for $499 But with LifeMobile you can get started for just $99 and can upgrade to the $499 from receiving commissions on the $99 business level.

This post has been edited by goldbux0907: Feb 23 2012, 02:12 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
goldbux0907
post Mar 2 2012, 05:05 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

I can't believe this exciting mobile/cell phone company made it to the 2nd page of MMG!

--------------------

+Quote Post
goldbux0907
post Mar 9 2012, 04:48 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Wow this is getting exciting! wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Mar 21 2012, 02:52 PM
Post #14

MMG Addict
Group Icon

We apologize for not communicating with you lately but we have been enveloped in
purchasingcomputer programs and state-of-the-art software and restructuring the Comp Plan. We
have heard from many of you about how excited you were about working with a proven concept
in the home-based business industry. We share your excitement and have gone through this
needed transformation to assure that we offer you the best product you can offer and one that
will be financially rewarding to you for your efforts and time. We believe that a proven model
of operations must accompany a proven marketing concept to be successful. So, we are glad
and proud to announce that our change is almost complete, we are ready to explode, and here
is what we have done to restructure Life Mobile.

1. Customer Service. We are hiring new customer support reps and building a much better
system for expeditiously and accurately handling customer service related issues. This system
is automated and will help us give your customers fast and accurate solutions. We are utilizing
state-of-the-art software to accomplish this.

2. A Revised Compensation Plan. Life Mobile is unique in its product offering. Accordingly,
we have created a Compensation Plan that caters to the particular niche of business in which
we operate. We're not your ordinary network so an ordinary Comp Plan just won't do! We
needed something more exciting and more powerful to make our company go viral! We have
completed the building of the new Compensation Plan and we are awaiting its approval from
our attorney who is an expert in this field. We have been working with him and expect his
blessing within a few days.

3. New Back Office Software. We have partnered with an experienced and established
software company to insure stability during a time of potential rapid growth. The software
we have purchased will be capable of handling an immediate influx of new Affiliates coming
into Life Mobile no matter how fast we grow. In addition, you will have the ability to run your
businesses in real-time with professional reports, tree views, product purchases, paychecks,
communication tools and much, much more.

4. Great Products. We are currently in negotiations to bring in some new product lines that
appropriately fit the "Mobile Life on the Go" company that we are. We want to give you the
greatest chance to succeed through diversity and tempting products that are exciting and fun to
talk about! Some of these will be available exclusively to the Life Mobile family.
In summary, we are not waiting for everyone to come crashing into Life Mobile and creating
systems as we grow, but we are creating systems to be ready when the people come crashing
into Life Mobile.

We have confidence in you, our amazing Life Mobile sales force, to bring a sea of excited
entrepreneurs into your down lines. Everything you desire in this opportunity is our heartfelt
desire as well. So, please know that we're working around the clock right now to create the
very thing that we all desire to make us both successful and flourish in these difficult economic
times! Once again, please accept our apology for any inconvenience our improvements may
have caused you. However, we are absolutely confident that you will love the "new" Life Mobile
when you see it.

We know your biggest question right now is, “WHEN”??? Based on the tasks in front of us, we
estimate 2 to 3 weeks before implementation of the improved system. However, your current
back office is still operational and signing up new Affiliates is entirely at your discretion. As
many of you have seen, there is already a Binary type of structure in your back office with the
ability to position your current down line accordingly. Plans are being made to begin an open
line of communication with all of you concerning our new and improved status. We just don't
want to promise anything prematurely and we want to have full approval through our attorney
before any announcements are made. We will be calling a meeting of the entire Life Mobile
family together very soon to personally work with you and help you with the placement of your
current and future down lines. And, we will teach you everything you need to know about the
bigger, better Life Mobile opportunity.

Thank you for your understanding, patience, and faith in us. We will not let you down!

Respectfully yours,
The corporate staff at Life Mobile

--------------------

+Quote Post
goldbux0907
post Apr 15 2012, 01:08 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

The updated compensation plan is amazing and can now be viewed on the LifeMobile website under "SlideShow".

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement