Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Level 9 Quality Of Life App - L9app.com, Pre Launch
kray
post Feb 13 2013, 03:09 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 62,577

Have you ever wished you could find those opportunities that you could make some extra money and get in at the top of the company? Well, now is your chance! Last night this company launched its pre-enrollment and I was not going to pass up the opportunity to get in on top.

As a Brand Partner for the Level 9 "Quality of Life" app you have a "one-of-a-kind" opportunity to make a difference in your own financial and personal life, as well as, the lives of others you know and love. Each Brand Partner believes in free enterprise, recognizes their destiny is in their own control and ultimately are inspired to help others.

The "Quality of Life APP" is a powerful, life-altering APP that can be downloaded to any Android, iPhone or iPad. For those of you who do not own one of the aforementioned communication devices, Level 9 Marketing is making available a way to download the APP content to any PC.

Initially there will be four areas of content regarding the Level 9 APP. They are Health Issues, Wealth Building Concepts, Lifestyle Choices and Daily Happiness/Prosperity Quotes for your consideration.

Right now you can simply go to my own personal sign-up page and enroll as a new Brand Partner. This sign-up page is for our pre-enrollment period only and will soon be replaced with our permanent webpage. This is your time to get in before this goes viral! Visit my site now to learn more and become part of this awesome opportunity! https://www.l9app.com/iam

The "Official Launch" of Level 9 will be on April 01, 2013. Don't wait and let tons of people join before you do!

Finally, I just want to once again personally welcome each of you to our "Family". Fasten your seatbelt, it is going to be an exciting ride ahead!

Warm Regards,

Kenneth Brown
Brand Partner
Quality of Life App
Level 9 Marketing, LLC

--------------------
Your L9 Quality of Life Starts Now! https://www.l9app.com/iam
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

MuttieP
post Feb 13 2013, 03:51 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 501,202

This seems like something I've seen before.......perhaps an App that will launch May 1st....Oh wait, it's like an iLA ripoff lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
misterkailo
post Feb 13 2013, 05:11 PM
Post #3

joinkai.com
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 191,798

how come this one looks a lot cheaper looking than iLiving App. It's like same comp plan and same stuff... but looks like designed in 1990

--------------------
FREE TRIAL Marketing System for ANY COMPANY - CLICK HERE

+Quote Post
kray
post Feb 13 2013, 05:28 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

QUOTE (MuttieP @ Feb 13 2013, 04:51 PM) *
This seems like something I've seen before.......perhaps an App that will launch May 1st....Oh wait, it's like an iLA ripoff lol

I am in iLA, I like this too, not one to miss a FREE pre launch!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kray
post Feb 13 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

QUOTE (misterkailo @ Feb 13 2013, 06:11 PM) *
how come this one looks a lot cheaper looking than iLiving App. It's like same comp plan and same stuff... but looks like designed in 1990

Beginning right now you can simply go to your own personal sign-up page and enroll new Brand Partners. This sign-up page is for our pre-enrollment period only and will soon be replaced with our permanent webpage. This new website will be state-of-the-art and will impress with its layout and content.
The 24/7 Back Office Tracking and Marketing System will be made available to before the launch date. In the meantime, They will begin sending an auto-responder message welcoming all new Brand Partners, with an auto-responder message to their Enrollers and Sponsors.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MuttieP
post Feb 13 2013, 06:05 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

QUOTE (kray @ Feb 13 2013, 07:53 PM) *
Beginning right now you can simply go to your own personal sign-up page and enroll new Brand Partners. This sign-up page is for our pre-enrollment period only and will soon be replaced with our permanent webpage. This new website will be state-of-the-art and will impress with its layout and content.
The 24/7 Back Office Tracking and Marketing System will be made available to before the launch date. In the meantime, They will begin sending an auto-responder message welcoming all new Brand Partners, with an auto-responder message to their Enrollers and Sponsors.

Interesting..I will keep my eye on this one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
misterkailo
post Feb 13 2013, 06:20 PM
Post #7

joinkai.com
Group Icon

so this one will be better than ILA? What about a new one that's coming out 2 weeks from now or a month from now. So many copycats

--------------------

+Quote Post
MuttieP
post Feb 13 2013, 06:38 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

QUOTE (misterkailo @ Feb 13 2013, 08:20 PM) *
so this one will be better than ILA? What about a new one that's coming out 2 weeks from now or a month from now. So many copycats

Lol yes a 1990 copycat of a 2013 format.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kray
post Feb 14 2013, 11:16 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

QUOTE (kray @ Feb 13 2013, 03:09 PM) *
Have you ever wished you could find those opportunities that you could make some extra money and get in at the top of the company? Well, now is your chance! Last night this company launched its pre-enrollment and I was not going to pass up the opportunity to get in on top.

As a Brand Partner for the Level 9 "Quality of Life" app you have a "one-of-a-kind" opportunity to make a difference in your own financial and personal life, as well as, the lives of others you know and love. Each Brand Partner believes in free enterprise, recognizes their destiny is in their own control and ultimately are inspired to help others.

The "Quality of Life APP" is a powerful, life-altering APP that can be downloaded to any Android, iPhone or iPad. For those of you who do not own one of the aforementioned communication devices, Level 9 Marketing is making available a way to download the APP content to any PC.

Initially there will be four areas of content regarding the Level 9 APP. They are Health Issues, Wealth Building Concepts, Lifestyle Choices and Daily Happiness/Prosperity Quotes for your consideration.

Right now you can simply go to my own personal sign-up page and enroll as a new Brand Partner. This sign-up page is for our pre-enrollment period only and will soon be replaced with our permanent webpage. This is your time to get in before this goes viral! Visit my site now to learn more and become part of this awesome opportunity! https://www.l9app.com/iam

The "Official Launch" of Level 9 will be on April 01, 2013. Don't wait and let tons of people join before you do!

Finally, I just want to once again personally welcome each of you to our "Family". Fasten your seatbelt, it is going to be an exciting ride ahead!

Warm Regards,

Kenneth Brown
Brand Partner
Quality of Life App
Level 9 Marketing, LLC

Level 9 Conference Calls‏
Monday and Tuesday nights at 9:00 PM EST

The new corporate sponsored conference call number is:

Conference Call Number: 1 - (530) 881 - 1400
Conference Code : 117291 #

Have a Blessed Day!,

Randy Jeffcoat
CEO/President
Level 9 Marketing, LLC

--------------------

+Quote Post
MuttieP
post Feb 14 2013, 02:51 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

QUOTE (misterkailo @ Feb 13 2013, 08:20 PM) *

Nah man the one that comes out in 8 weeks will be the best one...or the one coming out in 10 weeks, or 12 I'm not sure.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kray
post Feb 14 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

QUOTE (MuttieP @ Feb 14 2013, 03:51 PM) *
Nah man the one that comes out in 8 weeks will be the best one...or the one coming out in 10 weeks, or 12 I'm not sure.

Yes I like iLA, got over 100 in my DL, want to see how this will go to.

Congratulations! It is exciting for our support staff to inform you that a New Brand Partner has just enrolled in your down-line organization.

Please contact the New Brand Partner and help them understand the importance of earning matching matrix income by personally enrolling 3 to 6 New Brand Partners right away!

Again, congratulations on a job well done!
The Level 9 Support Staff

Dist#: 2491
Name: ********

Phone: ********
Email: *********
Sponsor#: 1640
Sponsor Name: Kenneth Brown

Enroller#: 1497
Enroller Name: Thomas Glaze

--------------------

+Quote Post
waynevincent
post Feb 15 2013, 05:47 AM
Post #12

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 502,163

QUOTE (misterkailo @ Feb 13 2013, 06:20 PM) *

Copycat or not,the main thing is to make money on this programs.I am a member of both and so far happy.The only thing in ILA is,they charged your card now and compensation starts on the launch day/month.There are loads of copycats on this forum but they pay.The only problem to copycats if they will not pay.The reason why Most people come on this forum is to make money.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kray
post Feb 15 2013, 07:37 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

QUOTE (waynevincent @ Feb 15 2013, 05:47 AM) *
Copycat or not,the main thing is to make money on this programs.I am a member of both and so far happy.The only thing in ILA is,they charged your card now and compensation starts on the launch day/month.There are loads of copycats on this forum but they pay.The only problem to copycats if they will not pay.The reason why Most people come on this forum is to make money.

Thank you, just what I was trying to say!

Welcome New Brand Partners!

It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to our family of Brand Partners! As a Brand Partner you have a "one-of-a-kind" opportunity to make a difference in your own financial and personal life, as well as, the lives of others you know and love.

Each Brand Partner believes in free enterprise, recognizes their destiny is in their own control and ultimately are inspired to help others.

Our "Quality of Life APP" is a powerful, life-altering APP that can be downloaded to any Android, iPhone or iPad. For those of you who do not own one of the aforementioned communication devices, Level 9 Marketing is making available a way to download the APP content to any PC.

Beginning right now you can simply go to your own personal sign-up page and enroll new Brand Partners. This sign-up page is for our pre-enrollment period only and will soon be replaced with our permanent webpage. You have my word that this new website will be state-of-the-art and will impress each of you with its layout and content.

The "Official Launch" of Level 9 will be on April 01, 2013. Later this week we will be adding a counter on the sign-up page that will count down the days, hours, minutes and seconds before the launch date. This will encourage people to get started before the launch date.

Your 24/7 Back Office Tracking and Marketing System will be made available to each of you before the launch date. In the meantime, we will begin sending an auto-responder message welcoming all new Brand Partners, with an auto-responder message to their Enrollers and Sponsors. This should be up and running before 5:00 PM EST today.

If you have any important questions please contact our customer service by calling 1 (800) 931-8807. This high tech system will take your message and immediately place your message on the screen of one of our world class customer service agents. They will then click the message and actually hear your request. This will enable us to serve you more effectively.

Warm Regards,

Randy Jeffcoat
CEO/President
Level 9 Marketing, LLC

--------------------

+Quote Post
misterkailo
post Feb 15 2013, 02:26 PM
Post #14

joinkai.com
Group Icon

The site needs a lot of redesigning done. Seems like founder had like $10 in his pocket and just put something together.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kray
post Feb 15 2013, 03:08 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

QUOTE (misterkailo @ Feb 15 2013, 02:26 PM) *
The site needs a lot of redesigning done. Seems like founder had like $10 in his pocket and just put something together.

Top Level Positions Available NOW!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement