We have done some additional research and as you may have noticed, we have come to some decisions regarding our current issues with Stormpay.
We did everything we could to meet and live up to StormPay's blackmail attempts on Monday. We removed EMO, a payment processor with who we have a very solid relationship. At StormPay's demand, we completely eliminated all choice for our members of payment processors and put our business in a very difficult postition. After all of that, it seems that we have been betrayed.
The existence of 12daily Pro has profited StormPay over the course of the months, perhaps more than any other of their clients or users combined. They seem to now have a problem with autosurf; we find it curious that they didn't have a problem with taking our money. We have learned that StormPay has suspended many other autosurfs as well witin the past couple of days. It appears they may also be sending out libelous answers to members questions about why we were suspended.
We want to let you know that we have decided to become proactive in this matter, after a full day has passed with no explanation from them of why our account has been suspended. Our attorney has submitted a letter to their attorney via email explaining our postion and requesting a response. Barring a legitimate explanation by Stormpay within a timely manner, we will be filing immediate legal action to recover all our funds by legal force if necessary so we can meet our responsibilities to all of our StormPay members in a timely fashion. We will update you on the progress of this matter. We promise to fight them to the death for money that rightfully belongs to you and us.
In the meantime, since our account has been locked, we cannot at this time make any StormPay payments. We also have been denied by StormPay the withdrawal of funds that we earmarked for the funding of our EMO account. So, this evening we will have to weigh a lot of factors in determining how we will structure a recovery plan for our Stormpay funds as well as determine an ammenable and fair payment schedule for all members with currently pending withdrawals.
We will have some answers for you on this by midday tomorrow.
In the meantime, we have enabled EMO upgrades again, staff will be focusing on support tickets and the launch of the new program hopefully later tomorrow.
We need you all to understand that this is a very difficult situation which we never could have predicted. There will be a lot of change and uncertainty in the coming days. But know we are doing all we can to insure that StormPay does not bring this program down nor take advantage of members that we have spent months caring for.
We completely understand that you are all concerned as we are as well. We ask for your support and patience at this time. Rest assured we are here working our butts off for you. You can help by not creating more work by staff with support tickets about these issues. We will update the membership as a whole as developments arise in the member news area, so please check it often for new postings.
We will not let anyone destroy this program that our staff and all of you have worked so hard to build.
NOW is the time when we PROVE we are pros!