Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

27 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Justbeenpaid ~ Justbeenpaid.com, Cash Back ~ JBP1-5.00 ~ JBP2-18.00 ~ JBP3-33.00
thebeachworks
post Feb 4 2010, 11:08 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 33,391

Modified 3/26/2010

Hello fellow JBP members and future JBP members

In light of the new levels that are now being added to Just Been Paid I have modified my offer to include JBP2 & JBP3. Details below.

JBP1- 5.00 cash sent back to your Alertpay account after your first upgrade.
JBP2- 18.00 cash sent back to your Alertpay account for your first upgrade.
JBP3- 33.00 cash sent back to your Alertpay account for your first upgrade.

JustBeenPaid is a great new program that has been well thought out and is designed to help those that do not do well at recruiting have success and start making money for a change. I have included a brief description on the program below. If you have any further questions, post here or send me a PM. The link to join JustBeenPaid.com is in my signature. After joining, please post here or send me a PM so that I will know that you have joined.

After you upgrade I will immediately send you the appropriate cash back to your Alertpay account.

Thanks,
Russ

Unable To Sponsor? Problem Solved!

JustBeenPaid! (JBP) is the program "the market has been waiting for." It has no sponsoring requirements. It enables online moneymakers to earn as passive members if they don't want to recruit or sponsor.

A revolutionary feeder system enables members to buy new downline members starting at only $5 each. These members have already joined and have made a $5 payment to start their JBP upgrade process.

The cost to join JBP and upgrade is only $20. Sponsor just 2 people to be in profit -- or buy them for just $5 each.

JBP Provides the Potential for Unlimited Earnings...

You can get paid "indefinitely wide" and "indefinitely deep." You need just 2 referrals to be in profit. If you find it difficult to sponsor people, you just buy 2 (or more) referrals from the JBP Feeder, at a cost of just $5 each.

Everyone's 3rd and 10th referral is passed up. This is the "Magic Money Multiplier!" What makes this work so well is that those who find it difficult to sponsor, can buy additional referrals from the JBP Feeder, starting at just $5 each.

JBP solves the problem of people who don't have the time or means to sponsor others.

This post has been edited by SNOW66: Jun 21 2010, 07:07 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

thebeachworks
post Feb 7 2010, 04:49 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

Someone just posted in the main thread that they just received one of the referrals that they purchased on 1/20.

This is what I have been waiting for. If you have been sitting on the fence watching to see if the referrals would actually be delivered, there is the proof and with my cash back offer you can purchase at least one referral right away. The link is in my signature. Go ahead and join, I will get you cash back sent in a timely manor.

Thanks,
Russ

+Quote Post
thebeachworks
post Feb 8 2010, 07:57 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Referrals are being delivered. Just posted in the main thread that another referral has been delivered. Get in and get yours, plus 5.00 from me.

Russ

+Quote Post
thebeachworks
post Feb 10 2010, 09:03 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Hi Kathy

Welcome to justbeenpaid.com

I just sent 5.00 to your Alertpay account as promised.

Thank you for joining. Who would like to be next?

Russ

+Quote Post
justrachel
post Feb 10 2010, 04:23 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 180,504

QUOTE (thebeachworks @ Feb 10 2010, 11:03 AM) *
Hi Kathy

Welcome to justbeenpaid.com

I just sent 5.00 to your Alertpay account as promised.

Thank you for joining. Who would like to be next?

Russ

Yea...I saw it there...THANK YOU!!!

I am very excited with the program...a unique set-up.

Off to start advertising!!!...WOOT! WOOT!

justrachel

+Quote Post
bunkman
post Feb 10 2010, 10:43 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 3,560

Hello everyone.

First time poster here regarding Just Been Paid.

I am not in the program yet, but I probably will down the road (depending on if it continues to do well).

I was curious to know if anyone else out there is having trouble logging into the Just Been Paid site?

Very strange. I can log in from my computer at work, but for some reason, I just can't bring it up on my home computer. I don't know if it's the security on my computer or what. Someone on another forum suggested clearing my cookies. I deleted all of my browsing history, along with my cookies (I believe anyway). Unfortunately, this didn't help either! What is going on?!?!? I'm stumped. I have a feeling that this is some technical computer issue. Anybody have an idea?

Thanks in advance.

bunkman

+Quote Post
thebeachworks
post Feb 11 2010, 07:35 AM
Post #7

MMG Member

QUOTE (bunkman @ Feb 10 2010, 10:43 PM) *
Hello everyone.

First time poster here regarding Just Been Paid.

I am not in the program yet, but I probably will down the road (depending on if it continues to do well).

I was curious to know if anyone else out there is having trouble logging into the Just Been Paid site?

Very strange. I can log in from my computer at work, but for some reason, I just can't bring it up on my home computer. I don't know if it's the security on my computer or what. Someone on another forum suggested clearing my cookies. I deleted all of my browsing history, along with my cookies (I believe anyway). Unfortunately, this didn't help either! What is going on?!?!? I'm stumped. I have a feeling that this is some technical computer issue. Anybody have an idea?

Thanks in advance.

bunkman

Hello bunkman

That was me. You posted your question in DT in my cash back offer thread for justbeenpaid.com If you are having problems with the site on one computer, but not having any issues with a different computer, I would definitely say it is computer related issue and not a site issue. If you have cleared your cookies, I do not know what else to tell you to try other than maybe try running crap cleaner.

When you do decide to join, please consider joining under my link which will get you 5.00 back into your Alertpay account.

Russ

+Quote Post
briggy
post Feb 11 2010, 01:02 PM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 198,766

QUOTE (thebeachworks @ Feb 5 2010, 08:08 AM) *
Hello

JusBeenPaid is a great new program that has been well thought out and is designed to help those that do not do well at recruiting have success and start making money for a change. I have included a brief description on the program below. If you have any further questions, post here or send me a PM. The link to join JustBeenPaid.com is in my signature. After joining, please post here or send me a PM so that I will know that you have joined.

After you upgrade I will immediately send you 5.00 back to your Alertpay account.

Thanks,
Russ

JustBeenPaid! (JBP) is the program "the market has been waiting for." It has no sponsoring requirements. It enables online moneymakers to earn as passive members if they don't want to recruit or sponsor.

A revolutionary feeder system enables members to buy new downline members starting at only $5 each. These members have already joined and have made a $5 payment to start their JBP upgrade process.

The cost to join JBP and upgrade is only $20. Sponsor just 2 people to be in profit -- or buy them for just $5 each.

You can get paid "indefinitely wide" and "indefinitely deep." You need just 2 referrals to be in profit. If you find it difficult to sponsor people, you just buy 2 (or more) referrals from the JBP Feeder, at a cost of just $5 each.

Everyone's 3rd and 10th referral is passed up. This is the "Magic Money Multiplier!" What makes this work so well is that those who find it difficult to sponsor, can buy additional referrals from the JBP Feeder, starting at just $5 each.

JBP solves the problem of people who don't have the time or means to sponsor others.

--------------------

+Quote Post
briggy
post Feb 11 2010, 01:08 PM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (thebeachworks @ Feb 5 2010, 08:08 AM) *
Hello

JusBeenPaid is a great new program that has been well thought out and is designed to help those that do not do well at recruiting have success and start making money for a change. I have included a brief description on the program below. If you have any further questions, post here or send me a PM. The link to join JustBeenPaid.com is in my signature. After joining, please post here or send me a PM so that I will know that you have joined.

After you upgrade I will immediately send you 5.00 back to your Alertpay account.

Thanks,
Russ

Hi, I'm new to this - is this the way to post a reply????

--------------------

+Quote Post
briggy
post Feb 11 2010, 01:10 PM
Post #10

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE (briggy @ Feb 12 2010, 10:08 AM) *
Hi, I'm new to this - is this the way to post a reply????

Just wanted to say that I just joined JBP with your link - do you need any more information regarding the $5 cashback??

--------------------

+Quote Post
fazal1990
post Feb 11 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 195,015

looks decent

+Quote Post
irwandy
post Feb 11 2010, 07:58 PM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 198,695

JBP sound very intresting...let me think about it first..!

--------------------
Signature edited by an MMG moderator. Please read the forum rules.

+Quote Post
Zardon
post Feb 11 2010, 10:59 PM
Post #13

Multiple Usernames
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 142,922

Hi, Russ

It's been a long time, and I was wondering what you've been up to. smile.gif

What exactly is this Just Been Paid? It looks like a gifting program. Or do they have a product to make it legal? From the info you've reviewed, how well can they be trusted?

I actually found out about JBP from somebody's post on another forum, but I think I'd move faster if I joined under you than someone I don't know.

I've made much progress in the $25 E2 program, and just cycled finally (after a month & 1/2) and just entered LGN Prosperity. But before I can cycle LGN-P and collect my first $777 there, I am looking for some faster cash and this JBP looks interesting.

Please PM me more info if you have any.

JEFF

--------------------

+Quote Post
thebeachworks
post Feb 12 2010, 07:29 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

QUOTE (briggy @ Feb 11 2010, 01:10 PM) *
Just wanted to say that I just joined JBP with your link - do you need any more information regarding the $5 cashback??

Hi Briggy

I sent you an email to verify your Alertpay address.

Russ

+Quote Post
thebeachworks
post Feb 12 2010, 07:33 AM
Post #15

MMG Member

QUOTE (Zardon @ Feb 11 2010, 10:59 PM) *
Hi, Russ

It's been a long time, and I was wondering what you've been up to. smile.gif

Please PM me more info if you have any.

JEFF

Hi Jeff

I am on my way out for the day and do not have much time right now. I will send you a PM first thing tomorrow morning.

Russ

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

27 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement