Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Joy To Live - Joytolive.net
EnjoyingLife
post Feb 22 2013, 11:37 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 504,396

The Wal-mart of Network Marketing - Introducing Joy To Live! Bringing Honor To Network Marketing

Joy To Live was started in 2010 and just now really becomimg known.

Our unique 3 x 10 forced Matrix creates teamwork, and teamwork makes any dream work better.

Potential earnings for each Matrix is up to $100,000 per month.

At Joy To Live you can match up to 100% of the matrix income of each person you enroll, giving you the chance to enroll the one “right” person and literally retire for life.

Our Matching Bonus provides all of the benefits of a Unilevel plan without taking anything away from the Matrix, allowing you to earn up to $100,000 per month on each personally enrolled associate, so now we have the best of both compensation plans.

For as little as $33.00 you can join Joy To Live, which includes one product of your choice and a personalized website, all set up and ready for you to do business

We have gone out of our way to provide the best products at the lowest prices in the industry. Nobody is delivering the quality of products that we do for just $22 a month.

Our Fast Start Bonus allows Associates to earn money quickly and our ewallet pays commissions weekly. Associates earn 50% of the BV on each person they personally enroll and they also earn a 15% override on all second level enrollees. You can earn up to $450 on each personal enrollee and up to $135 on each second level enrollee.

So Watch the Video on this Site to Learn More About Joy To Live: Visit My Website Here

Thanks

Kim

--------------------
Signature Removed. Please Review Signature Rules.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

EnjoyingLife
post Feb 22 2013, 04:02 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

The Founder and CEO of Joy To Live is Gerald (Jerry) Ricks. Jerry’s vision and passion is to create an honest opportunity backed by high-quality products at discounted prices and a fair compensation plan that are unmatched by any company in the industry.

Jerry has amassed an impressive track record of success. Jerry has grown several successful businesses. Most notably, he launched one of the first prepaid telecom companies in this country, becoming one of the largest private prepaid telecom companies in the United States—reaching 350 employees and up to $1 million dollars in revenue each day.

Jerry is a man of integrity who is always looking out for the best interests of others. An important demonstration of how he treats other people is the fact that in his telecom business he paid many of his employees up to three times the industry average salary.

Jerry is looking forward to bringing Joy To Live to the rest of the world. With his vision, desire and sound judgment, he is confident that Joy To Live will exceed his most lofty expectations. He is a lifelong entrepreneur who was awarded Entrepreneur of the Year by both Ernst and Young and Merrill Lynch in 1999. He lives by a simple motto: Helping others find their joy to live.

I have worked diligently to give you an opportunity and products that are second to none. Our motto is: Find the best, make it better and undersell the competition.

We are still a young company and we know there are things that will make building your business easier and faster. We will address those things one at a time in the wisest and timeliest manner possible. We are anxious to make everything “first-class” as I’m sure you are, and if you are patient, you will see Joy To Live rise to the top of the industry and have the “best-in-class” in every category, including websites, capture pages, tools, products and labeling.

People get involved with network marketing so they can one day retire in comfort and not have to work until the day they die, so we looked at every business model we could find in order to create the perfect opportunity where average people can earn above average incomes and eventually leave a legacy to their children and grandchildren. In our research, one business model stood out above all the rest and we have set out to bring to network marketing, the same business model that Sam Walton used to outsell his top five competitors combined.

Our goal is to be the “Discount Leader” like a Wal-Mart to the Network Marketing industry, by offering high quality products at the lowest possible prices, and at the same time offering the fairest compensation plan to ever hit the industry. You can remain commission qualified by purchasing any one of our high quality products each month for just $22. That is a first in the industry! This allows people on a fixed income to enjoy the benefits of our life – enhancing products and at the same time provides them the opportunity to supplement their income or replace it altogether.

No longer will you have to make a major decision, like not paying a utility bill to make your monthly product purchase, in order to remain commission qualified with your company.

Welcome to Joy To Live!

--------------------

+Quote Post
misterkailo
post Feb 22 2013, 04:09 PM
Post #3

joinkai.com
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 191,798

that's a big claim to say this is Walmart of network marketing

--------------------
FREE TRIAL Marketing System for ANY COMPANY - CLICK HERE

+Quote Post
MuttieP
post Feb 22 2013, 05:55 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 501,202

QUOTE (misterkailo @ Feb 22 2013, 06:09 PM) *
that's a big claim to say this is Walmart of network marketing

And what does that even mean?

--------------------

+Quote Post
EnjoyingLife
post Feb 22 2013, 06:22 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

I said that because of the Owner Vision and I qoute "Our goal is to be the “Discount Leader” like a Wal-Mart to the Network Marketing industry, by offering high quality products at the lowest possible prices, and at the same time offering the fairest compensation plan to ever hit the industry"

This post has been edited by EnjoyingLife: Feb 22 2013, 06:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
omar
post Feb 22 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 18,021

Well I'm glad I watched the video....another coffee company blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
misterkailo
post Feb 22 2013, 10:43 PM
Post #7

joinkai.com
Group Icon

New coffee prelaunch everyday...

--------------------

+Quote Post
EnjoyingLife
post Feb 24 2013, 12:29 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

QUOTE (omar @ Feb 22 2013, 09:24 PM) *
Well I'm glad I watched the video....another coffee company blink.gif

No Omar its not a coffee company. Its a Nutritional Company and yes coffee is one of the products offered, its not a coffee company.
If you would had watched the whole video you would had saw all the products we offered and what the company is trying to do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
omar
post Feb 24 2013, 06:01 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 18,021

I did watch the whole thing and seen the other products offered..but mostly it was about coffee. Good luck too ya peace.gif

QUOTE (EnjoyingLife @ Feb 24 2013, 03:29 AM) *
No Omar its not a coffee company. Its a Nutritional Company and yes coffee is one of the products offered, its not a coffee company.
If you would had watched the whole video you would had saw all the products we offered and what the company is trying to do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
misterkailo
post Feb 24 2013, 10:10 AM
Post #10

joinkai.com
Group Icon

if this coffee product reverses aging .. I'm all for it

--------------------

+Quote Post
EnjoyingLife
post Feb 26 2013, 05:09 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

FIRST ALERT !!! This Is Life Changing Both Health And Wealth Wise !!!

!!! Health & Wealth !!! We All Agree That We Need Both !!!

It Is Fun To Be Rich!

•High End Products At Walmart Prices!!
•Fast Moving 3x10 Matrix
•Up to 100% Matching Bonus!
•Only $33 To Start - 2 Tier Fast Start
•$22 Auto-ship
•The More Products Purchased The Cheaper The Prices!
•Car Bonus - $822/Mo
•House Allowance - $2,222/Mo
•Everyone Should Have A Sold Nutritional Company That Pays!

Amazing Products Everyone Needs

ITS ONLY $33 TO START AND $22 OR LESS EACH MONTH!!

Since we are on the Austin Team we get free capture pages and a free responders.

May You Abundantly Prosper And Enjoy Good Health!
(Even if you don't join our team !)

--------------------

+Quote Post
zengrafix
post Feb 27 2013, 12:49 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 405,913

I was interested in this until I noticed that the $33 join up fee shoots up $10 for me as I am in the UK. That makes it the same price as EPX Body.

--------------------
TURN $45 INTO $300 OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH OUR NEW BLOGGING PLATFORM
JOIN HERE

+Quote Post
EnjoyingLife
post Mar 2 2013, 07:55 AM
Post #13

MMG Member

Zengrafix Its a $33 dollar joining fee up front and then its only $22 dollars a month requirement. EPX has a $39.95 monthly requirement thats the different.

This from one of our Team Leaders:

!!! This Can Be Life Changing !!!

REALLY! THIS IS 'SELF-FUNDING' SINCE WE CAN SAVE SO MUCH!!!

Health & Wealth!!! Can We All Agree That We Need Both?

YES, Our Friends Will All Thank Us For Sharing This Information SINCE Their Families Can Save Hundreds A Month Easily AND The Saving Along Will Pay For This Business!

It Is Fun To Be Rich!

==> You Can Be In Profit Tomorrow <==

High End Products At Walmart Prices Or Lower With Volume Purchases!!
Up to 100% Matching Bonus! This Is A Fair Way To Compensate Do-ers!
Only $33 To Start - 2 Tier Fast Start Bonuses Available!
$22 Auto-ship - Everyone Can Switch Products In The Modern Back Office
The More Products Purchased, The Cheaper The Prices! Retail Profits Are A Reality
Everyone Should Have A Sold Nutritional Company That Pays!

Amazing Products And Pricing Everyone Needs

ITS ONLY $33 TO START AND $22 OR LESS EACH MONTH!!

May You Abundantly Prosper And Enjoy Good Health!

Since we are on the Austin Team we get free capture pages and a free responders.

Now… the decision is yours! Do you want to participate in a Professional Team Build; a Cooperative Team Build, or are you someone who wants a passive income experience. It's your turn to make a choice and change your life forever... you deserve to make your dreams a reality and we'll be here to help you every step of the way.

Thanks
Kim

--------------------

+Quote Post
zengrafix
post Mar 2 2013, 08:14 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 405,913

QUOTE (EnjoyingLife @ Mar 2 2013, 03:55 PM) *
Zengrafix Its a $33 dollar joining fee up front and then its only $22 dollars a month requirement. EPX has a $39.95 monthly requirement thats the different.

Thanks
Kim

Sorry Kim you are wrong. Look at the payment page.

For international (outside the USA) people there are additional charges. For me in the UK it is an extra $9.90 for item. That makes it $43 + $6 p&p to join and a monthly commitment of $22 + $9.90 + $6. So its $32 p/m + p&p for me in UK. OK, a bit cheaper than EPX, but not hugely. Other countries will have different surcharges. This makes it difficult to market it on a global basis I believe.

--------------------
TURN $45 INTO $300 OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH OUR NEW BLOGGING PLATFORM
JOIN HERE

+Quote Post
EnjoyingLife
post Mar 2 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

I want to share this site with you, you can get more info about what we have here with Joy To Live.

I hope I can share this site it has NO Sign Up Link on it just more info.

Edit: Link Removed

Kim

This post has been edited by SNOW66: Mar 5 2013, 02:29 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement