Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jingit Relaunch - Jingit.com, Instant Debit card payment ($0.12-$1.00) per ad or check-in
depeche
post Sep 5 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 484,211

Jingit is back and growing every day. Right now, Jingit has partnered with General Mills and Box Tops for Education! For every ad and every check in, the school of your choice will receive 4 box tops and you will get paid!

Its a great site that you earn money for watching ads and checking in at Walmart by scanning barcodes. You can watch the ads each day during your free time and you can earn up to $15 per week. You watch the ads on you computer, iphone, or android phone. The videos are about 30 seconds long (avg)and you get paid ($.12-$.75) for it instantly. You also get paid for something they call checkins ($.50-$1), where you go to a store (Walmart most of the time) find a product, scan the barcode, and answer a few short questions. The only limit to the program is you can only earn a maximum of $15 a week, but the week resets each Sunday.

The cool thing about this site is the way they pay you. You get paid instantly through a Jingit Debit Card form US Bank that they send you. As soon as you load money onto the card from watching the ads you get paid that exact second. They give you a debit card from US bank with no monthly fee and you can refill the car anytime you want with no minimum (every penny counts!). There are no monthly fees unless you order paper statements or do not complete 3 transactions in 3 months. Also the debit card can be used to transfer the money on it into you own bank account or even paypal.

Its very easy and you can earn $40-$60 a month just watching video ads. I have been doing it now since last May and have made well over $300.

In order to sign up you need:
- A facebook account (be at least 13 years old)
- Cell phone(for activation purposes and if you want the mobile app)
- Live in US

Join HERE

If you have any questions just ask. Or you can click the above link and watch their videos or visit their facebook page.

This post has been edited by depeche: Sep 5 2012, 05:53 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

depeche
post Sep 5 2012, 07:53 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 484,211

I can help you reach $10 in 3 days MAX. Just ask!

+Quote Post
mguzman011
post Sep 10 2012, 07:38 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 485,092

QUOTE (depeche @ Sep 5 2012, 07:53 PM) *
I can help you reach $10 in 3 days MAX. Just ask!

I'M ASKING. I know there's the Jingit Users group, but they won't let me in sad.gif

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement