Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jamberry Nails - Jamberrynails.net, PRE-Launch! For the ladies! (and men, too)
isitsummeryet
post Jan 16 2012, 04:21 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 370,878

I know this website's traffic is mostly men but I know there has to be some women on here who want to make some money too.

What is Jamberry Nails?

Jamberry Nails is a brand new company in pre-launch that's launching nationally in 2012. The company was founded by 3 sisters who wanted an easier and affordable way to accessorize their nails. So with much testing and brainstorming, they came up with Jamberry Nail Shields. Jamberry Nail Shields are solid salon-quality film coverings that goes over your fingernails or toenails and can be easily applied in about 20 minutes. There are over 100+ designs to choose from and they are chemical-free-- safe for all, including children. Nail shields are one of the hottest celebrity trends and there's a huge market for the product. Many people aren't aware there's an alternative to nail polish except acrylics and "fake nails."

Cost to Get Started?

The start-up cost is $99. There's no monthly quotas or autoships. Your not selling lotions, diet pills or juice. Jamberry Nails Shields are $15 and many people are buying 3+ (with the buy 3 and get 1 free special).

How Much Money Can I Make?

You make 30% of your retail sales. Obviously by building a team, you can earn a percentage off of your team's effort like with any MLM business. You can find the compensation plan on my website.

Why Jamberry Nails?

It's a brand spanking new company with less than 700 reps in the whole United States. We are expanding to Canada mid-2012. Yes, the Jamberry Nails business opportunity attracts a lot of women however, we are starting to acquire MEN. I think this is because they see the income possibility of Jamberry Nails and also the fact that there's no other direct sales company that offers our product.

Marketing and Training

There's an exclusive Facebook Group for the team I'm involved in. I'm part of the #1 team in Jamberry Nails. Also, there's a regular Facebook and Yahoo Group for Consultants. Other than the training and marketing the company provides-- I've been providing training and support to my team members which include leads, marketing to salons, fundraisers, social media marketing etc. Jamberry Nails is not your typical "home party/direct sales" business. I personally do this ALL online but of course, people can do this offline too.

I invite you to check out my website and if you have anymore questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them. Thanks! I'll be posting frequent updates on here for those who are interested.

--------------------
First "Family-Driven" Network Marketing Company.
Now Accepting Pre-Enrollments Before Pre-Launch for those in USA, Canada, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Let's Connect on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

isitsummeryet
post Jan 17 2012, 08:21 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

QUOTE (SaulLevine @ Jan 17 2012, 05:44 AM) *
I can see a Facebook campaign directly sending traffic to my FB fan page; then sending them to my affiliate sales page! Win, win!

Hmm, not sure what you mean? lol. Sorry blush.gif Personally, I get a lot of leads from Facebook so... not sure if you're implying that Facebook is a good marketing strategy. If so, I'll agree with you because I think it is.

Here's what you'll receive with the $99 start-up cost (Consultant Kit):

Jamberry Nails will send you a Consultant Kit with all the materials needed to run your own Jamberry Nails business.

50 catalogs
50 brochures
100 order forms
Rubber cuticle pusher
100 orange sticks
5 crystal files
Hair dryer
Consultant Guide
3 buffers
3 sets of scissors
50 sample cards
1 sheet of Jamberry Nail Shields
Credit to order 3 sheets of Jamberry Nail Shields of your choosing
3 months of FREE use on your personal website.

link removed

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Jan 19 2012, 03:29 PM

--------------------
Now Accepting Pre-Enrollments Before Pre-Launch for those in USA, Canada, Indonesia and Vietnam.

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Jan 18 2012, 02:43 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Catalogs:

Spring/Summer 2012 catalog will be released March 15, 2012

Payday:

Commission checks are mailed out the 10th of every month. However, Jamberry Nails will be changing over to pay cards next month (February). More information coming soon!

--------------------

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Jan 19 2012, 02:50 PM
Post #4

MMG Member

Joining Jamberry Nails

Joining Jamberry Nails gives you a fun and flexible way to earn extra income selling one of the hottest new products. If you've already been wearing Jamberry Nails, you know they are extremeley contagious. They're easy to sell and a breeze to apply. By simply enjoying your nail shields you'll be doing your own marketing. You'll find people naturally interested in purchasing the nail shields for themselves.

Jamberry Nails began with a simple idea of helping women everywhere find a new way to express themselves. It grew into the easiest way to get noticed and complimented all day long. Becoming a direct selling party company was a natural step to share the success with others, and our Jamberry Consultants have continued that mission.

Link removed - only allowed in first post

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Jan 19 2012, 03:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hula
post Jan 19 2012, 03:22 PM
Post #5

Detective Hoops
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 1,246

Sounds like a fun program. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Jan 19 2012, 04:02 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

QUOTE (Hula @ Jan 19 2012, 03:22 PM) *
Sounds like a fun program. wink.gif

Thanks Hula! Yes it's a unique and innovative company-- that's one thing I like about it. We for sure stand out from the rest.

--------------------

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Jan 21 2012, 12:19 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Consultant Kit Credit:

If paying the Consultant Kit cost of $99 is too much, you can earn $25 or $50 off. It's referred to as Consultant Kit Credit. Here's how it works:

In order to receive either $25 or $50 off your Consultant Kit ($99), you would need to have a Nail Party. The Nail Party can be done at home, online, wherever. A lot of people do it online, some do with catalogs etc. Or some do a mixture of everything. It doesn't matter.

To earn your kit credit, you need:

1. $25 credit: You need to have $250 in sales or 17 nail shields sold
2. $50 credit: You need to have $400 in sales or 34 nail shields sold

To make it simple, I just break it down to nail shields. Each Jamberry Nail Shields is $15. A lot of people are liking the special, Buy 3 and get 1 free deal-- so that's where your sales are going to come from. You will not receive hostess rewards if you reach your sales goals, as you'll be receiving a credit on your kit instead. This is very doable!

Just thought I would share that smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Jan 24 2012, 08:07 AM
Post #8

MMG Member

Top 10 Jamberry Nail Shields Ordered This Past Week:

Vibrant Pinwheel
Chalkboard Hearts
Burgundy Floral
Dark Red Floral
Pink Floral
Black Floral
Red & Black I Love You
Metallic Silver & White Circles
Leopard
Colorful Stars

Website Update:

We are still several weeks out to launching our brand new website. It is going to be fabulous. Consultants will appreciate the ease and functionality of the new website. More information to come.

--------------------

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Jan 28 2012, 06:01 PM
Post #9

MMG Member

Jamberry Nails is a great company to consider joining! You may know a woman who's looking to work from home that may take interest in Jamberry Nails. If so, tell her about it! It's brand new, fun and innovative opportunity! No other direct sales company offers our products. We are unique and here to stay! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Jan 30 2012, 03:52 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

NEW! Jamberry Nails pay cards will be shipped out to consultants this Thursday! Information for using the pay cards will be included in the shipment of your card. Jamberry Nails is excited to offer this new pay system for our consultants. No more waiting for your commission checks to arrive!

--------------------

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Feb 3 2012, 06:02 PM
Post #11

MMG Member

Company Growth:

Straight from Corporate: While other DS companies normally see a 12% growth in January, Jamberry Nails experienced a 33% growth! WOW! Our average daily volume of orders already doubled what it was just two weeks ago. To accommodate the increase in orders and the demands in shipping, Jamberry Nails hired 2 new employees for production and 5 new employees in shipping. We also have ordered additional equipment to keep up with the demands of production. Jamberry Nails Consultants are doing a great job at sharing the opportunity with others and turning in party orders.

Cool beans! Not bad for a brand new company in pre-launch smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Feb 6 2012, 04:08 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

Company Growth Continued: As of today's date (from summer 2011) we have 1,038 Jamberry Nails Consultants! We experienced a 33% consultant growth in January and 58% overall company growth!

--------------------

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Feb 13 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Discontinued Nail Shields!

Going, Going, Gone!

(Effective March 15, 2011)

Metallic red and silver damask
XOXO
Progressive silver stripe
Navy maze
Gold maze
Spring green flower
Navy yellow circle
Magenta orange starburst
Metallic missing polka
Diagonal green dot
Mulberry flower on pink
Yellow leo
White diamond on pink
Sunflower orange polka
Red and sunflower whimsical swirl
Hot green maze
Green check
Vintage turquoise and yellow lace
White flower on yellow
Green blue floral
Turquoise orange stripe
Gold stars on black
Pink paisley
Yellow and black zebra
Orange and black zebra
Leaves
Silver and white damask
Black and gray pumpkins
Black and white pumpkins
Orange and white pumpkins
Halloween words
Orange and black argyle
Halloween horizontal stripe
Circle chain
Gold shamrock
Green shamrock
Green four leaf clover
Purple and black horizontal stripe
Metallic red and silver whimsical swirl
Green and purple whimsical swirl
Purple diamond
Red and green whimsical swirl
Silver maze
Orange and black maze
Red whimsical swirl
Christmas ornament
Chrome silver snowflakes
Christmas polka stripes
Christmas stripes
Metallic candy cane
Gold snowflakes
Vintage triangles
Pink and purple I love you
Muli color heart collage
Navy pinstripe
Decorative grey and yellow
Color swirl
Kisses
Red and black I love you
Vintage green
Fall missing polka
Red and gold plaid

--------------------

+Quote Post
mikelikesmlm
post Feb 13 2012, 05:25 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 74,600

Can you list the advantages/disadvantages compared with someone going to the nail shop and getting fake nails put on?

also,what happens when your nail grows?The covering doesn't expand does it?

Mike

--------------------

+Quote Post
isitsummeryet
post Feb 13 2012, 05:55 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

QUOTE (mikelikesmlm @ Feb 13 2012, 06:25 PM) *
Can you list the advantages/disadvantages compared with someone going to the nail shop and getting fake nails put on?

also,what happens when your nail grows?The covering doesn't expand does it?

Mike

Hey Mike smile.gif

No the covering doesn't expand since it's new nail growth.

As far as the differences... I would say it comes down to affordability. People can get our products cheaper (but still salon-quality) compared to going to salons. There are similar "competitors" out there (like with any product) and you can only get their products done at salons whereas for us, you can get it through an Independent Consultant. So, basically you can bring the salon to you in the comforts of your home. A lot of people like that as they don't have time to go to salons, pay a chunk of money and really like the "do it yourself" concept. Hopefully, that makes sense.

This post has been edited by isitsummeryet: Feb 13 2012, 05:55 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement