Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ipuservices - Ipuservices.com, SET YOUR COMPUTER IDLE
veejay2004
post Jul 29 2013, 03:47 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 290,681

The LEGITIMATE means to make money from your idle computer time!

Website is just a mess now - it is placed here like this to get suggestions from our members - watch for actual launch on August 15.

Feel Free to email us with suggestions at Support@IPUServices.com
MISSION STATEMENT
CURRENT STATISTICS
CURRENT FINANCIALS
METHODS TO EARN
MARKETING MATERIAL
DOWNLOADS
STRATEGIES
FORUM
LIVE HELP
FAQ

Mission Statement -

Our Mission is simple - To purchase unused computer processing power at a fair price, and to package it and sell it at a profit. All profits to be distributed to our owners, which includes all Division Managers. It is our goal to spread the ownership of Idle Processor Utilization Services to as many who wish to invest and work hard. This is not altruism - this is reward for hard work, planning, and execution.
To maintain a viable, desirable service at an attractive price, while fairly compensating everyone that is involved

Current Statistics
Divisions 267
Regions 4155
Standard 6110
Available Leads 149
Bid Ask
.77 1.00

Earning Methods
Standard Regional Division
Download/Run Processor $.01- $2.00 Daily $.01- $2.00 Daily $.01- $2.00 Daily
Downline - Layer 1 1% 5% 10%
Downline - Layer 2 0% 1% 5%
Downline - Layer 3 0% 0% 1%
Refer A Division Account $1 $10 $50
Buy/Sell Leads no no YES
LLC Income - Ownership no no YES

FAQ -

What is IPU Services? - Idle Processing Utilization Services is a startup company that "rents" computer power from individual computer users. It then packages this processing power / IP addresses to then be "rented" at a profit.

Do I have to pay for "Threads"? - No - As a standard member, you never have to pay for anything - we pay you.

What is the software I am downloading? Is it a virus? - The software you are downloading has two purposes. For one, it advises you of your current statistics, usage, income, and processing power / payment rate. Second, it is a type of VPS (Virtual Private Server). It is no more obtrusive than a browser, and there is NO connection to any of your personal data or other software. It is completely encapsulated.

Will using this degrade the performance of my computer? - ABSOLUTELY NOT. As the name implies, the software is only active when the computer is otherwise idle. When you are using your computer, the Process takes a back seat and waits for idle time.

I have a (Insert your 20 year old computer name here), can I use that? - Yes you can. However, you earn according to your computing power - Computer power is a calculation using factors such as processor type, RAM, GPU (if any), connection speed, and % of time online.

But XYZ Company pays $1 a day for my (Insert your 20 year old computer name here) - They won't for long. There is no process, legal or otherwise, that makes a Windows XP box with 512k ram worth $1 a day. But, deep down, you already knew this.

Can I install this on more than one machine? - Of course - you can install on as many different machines as you want. DO NOT, however, install multiple instances on one machine (VirtualBox, Sanboxie, etc.) We will know, you will get caught, and your account will be cancelled.

Ah - I figured it out - You BTC / LiteCoin Mine! - Ugh, no. Mining on a CPU network is a waste of electricity. Quite soon, GPUs will be worthless to mine on as well. Mining is not even of the most remote interest to us. We consider it a waste of electricity.

Do you really show your financial statements? - Absolutely yes. We strongly believe our slogan - "Authenticity and Accountability thru Transparancy". You are trusting us, so we share everything with you. There will never be a question on where the money is coming from or where it is going.

How do I get Paid? - You can be paid with PayPal, Payza, EgoPay, AlertPay,GreenDot MoneyPak, Western Union, Check or Money Order. All fees associated with the payment method you choose are borne by you. The Minimum Payout is $50USD

Why such a high minimum payout? - Think about it - with, say, 200,000 participants and a minimum payout of a buck, 90% of our time would be spent coordinating payments to our members. It is a poor business model. Plus, a larger minimum payout fosters longer-term commitment to the project.

http://www.ipuservices.com/contact.php

http://www.ipuservices.com/contact.php

Just fill referred by veejay
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

helmutc
post Aug 1 2013, 11:41 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 510,993

Humm i was about to post a topic about this and found this one...

How do i keep control of the referrals?

Where's the login page?

Do you know that info?

--------------------

+Quote Post
marq7
post Aug 13 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 312,295

I did a search but didn't find this post. Posted and it was removed. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

--------------------

+Quote Post
28USD
post Aug 22 2013, 12:44 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 491,265

Well, still a total mess indeed:err: but actually got a potential.

--------------------
GO GLOBAL !!!
Expand your online business !
GET YOURS FOR FREE!!!
Claim your payment monthly!

+Quote Post
weiliang
post Aug 23 2013, 06:17 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

Member No.: 4,303

From email update today:
As promised, BETA of processor will be released by 9/1 - we will advise when and where to get the download

Let's wait and see...

--------------------

+Quote Post
osamehgbe
post Aug 27 2013, 12:48 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

Member No.: 504,057

were do u download the software from

+Quote Post
slonik
post Aug 27 2013, 02:33 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 446,272

do not become a victim by software busted_cop.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
marq7
post Sep 1 2013, 06:50 PM
Post #8

MMG Member

Admin update:

OK - We have much going on, let's get started -

1. Software Release - We are located in the USA - And it is a holiday weekend. In fact, business does not re-start again until Tuesday the 3rd. We believe it would be in everyone's best interest to release the processing software on September 6, so that we have full manpower to handle all questions & Inquires. There are NO PROBLEMS, we simply believe this to be the best course of action for both our service team and our members.

2. PayPal - Bottom line - they do not want Idle Processor Utilization Services, LLC using PayPal. We have offered a bond, had counsel contact them, etc. We have no clear answer as to why. Of course, all payments made thru PayPal and payouts by PayPal that are currently in system will be honoured.

3. Authorize.net - we will now accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express payments thru Authorize.net. Again, and unfortunately, this will not be available until after the holiday weekend.

4. BitCoin, EgoPay, Western Union all working, we expect Payza within the next 48 hours.

5. We are working with a short staff this weekend to upgrade accounts, make payouts, assign referrals. We see them, they are being done in the order in which they were received.

All is very, very good. The Holiday Weekend has put us a little behind, but we have hired even more staff and we will be back on top of this within 24-48 hours.

These are exciting times - we appreciate your being part of it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Macario Decosta
post Sep 1 2013, 10:33 PM
Post #9

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 519,129

I have register now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MoreMoola
post Sep 6 2013, 12:36 AM
Post #10

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Supporter
Member No.: 483,540

I believe this will be a scam very quickly. Today is the day they now say will start up. Download area says do not download until you are told to.

Good luck.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mikeb916
post Sep 7 2013, 02:15 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

Member No.: 291,573

Hmm I am not sure if I should download or not.
I came into coin generation late and have not been paid.
It is wierd how this has popped up shortly after CG started havng problems paying. Or maybe not wierd at all lol. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bugmenot10
post Sep 7 2013, 03:31 PM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 516,882

Anyone know why it wants access to the keyboard directly? Seems like it wants to keylog. Most programs will never request this permission.

+Quote Post
rmvirut
post Sep 21 2013, 01:44 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

Member No.: 526,046

There are a lot of other programs like IPUS but some don't pay as well. Click here to view the comparison

--------------------

+Quote Post
durgaearn
post Sep 24 2013, 08:02 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 516,892

when it will start paying for us....... waiting..! waiting...!

--------------------
"be true to your work,your words and your friends"

+Quote Post
marq7
post Sep 24 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

Admin update:

Here we are - The final version before we all start earning. This format is for the most part final. It IS BETA for as long as it takes for everyone - you - to point out errors & changes needed.

You must read thru this entire email before taking any action on your computer. Read all of it, twice if you have to, before making changes to your computer.

1. Use windows option to remove current version of our software from your computer. Remove shortcuts, etc. Remove very 1st version (an exe) if you have it installed.

2. Re-Boot the machine - all the way off & on again

3. Software will be ready for download within 18 hours - www.ipuservices.com/downloads.php. Download and install it. Choose to start Process. (DO NOT contact us saying it is not available - simply try again later)

4. You will be presented with a login screen - Username and Password. You should only have to enter this one time, and never again. Do this, then hit "enter"

5. Congratulations! You are in!

6. First Tab - Specifications - this is all the information regarding your computer. The earnings potential of your machine is largely based on the data found on this screen

7. Second Tab - Earning Potential - You will see two graphs. The first displays the % of time that your computer was turned on in the previous 24 hours. The second graph displays the % of idle time your computer had over the previous 24 hours.

Power Matrix Rating - this is a number between 0 and 100, 0 being a rock, 100 being a bank of Cray Supercomputers. This number is determined by the overall power of your machine.

Maximum Possible Earnings On This Machine - If left on and idle 24 hours a day, this is what your computer would earn.

PLEASE NOTE - It will take 24 hours for the software to determine a 24 hour average. Figures will adjust over the first 24 hours that the software is installed. DO NOT contact us regarding figures shown in the software until after 24 hours have passed

8. Third Tab - Your Performance -

Average Daily Earnings (Yourself) - an average of the past 7 days, taking into consideration your Power Matrix, Idle Time, and On Time.

Average Daily Earnings (With Downline) - an average of the past 7 days, taking into consideration your Power Matrix, Idle Time, On Time, your membership status, and all of your downline's Average Daily Earnings.
(Note - This is why you should be buying, stealing, begging for every possible referral you can at this point - your earnings with referrals is SIGNIFICANTLY larger than if you go it alone)

MAXIMUM Daily Earnings for You With All Referrals - What you would earn, daily, if you and your entire downline were on and idle 24/7.

Total Earnings - Right now, this will show what you have earned by referrals and upgrades. Once this software leaves BETA stage, your daily earnings will also be added here.

My Downline - How many referrals you have on all levels.

9. Fourth Tab - Account - currently shows your personal data, and gives you the choice to NOT automatically start with Windows. Default is that the software starts with Windows

Previous suggestions we are NOT implementing at this time -

1. A sliding scale, dictating how much of the computer power to use. "Idle Computer" - our software will use as much as needed as long as your system is idle. Our software IMMEDIATELY shuts down if you start to use your computer
2. Resize window - no, just minimize it.

Notes;

Do not run on VPS, VPN, Virtual Machine or Proxy. It may start. It may run. It may show earnings. You will never be paid.

Remember - One Computer, One Install

Contrary to what may have previously been advised, YOU WILL NEED DIFFERENT ACCOUNT FOR EACH COMPUTER.

The VERY MOMENT this software goes live/starts earning, the Price for Division Accounts will increase to $250, and Regional Accounts will increase to $150. Standard will always remain free.

Once this is working flawlessly, with the help of your suggestions, we go live, and we all make money.

Good things take time. Thanks for your patience.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement