Your computer can literally become a money making machine, if you learn how to use it correctly. Internet marketing is one of the best ways to make money from the comfort of your home. The great Albert Einstein once said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge". This is such a true statement when it comes to Internet marketing. Sometimes too much knowledge can get in our way.
There is no question that Internet marketing is one of the easiest methods to start. But without the proper knowledge of key skills, it is not exactly the easiest business to build and grow. There are plenty of reputable companies that pay you to sell products or services for them. They will give you all kinds of information and tools to help you sell those products or services. You will also be pointed in many different directions to gain knowledge about how to use all those new tools and information. The vicious cycle of knowledge, knowledge and more knowledge begins.
I was in this cycle for many years. Gaining so much knowledge in a very short amount of time, only to find out that there was more knowledge to be found. Quickly I was becoming frustrated and burning out. I was purchasing this ebook and that program but still, I was not making any progress in my Internet marketing business. I was only becoming more confused and ready to throw in the towel.
I know now I was not the only one on that cycle, I now have more focused approach, before you buy this next E-book that promises to teach you everything STOP and assess your goal.
What do you want to achieve? What steps have you taken to get there?.
Most the information you need is available for free, it make sense to get them all in one place but you might not find that place until you spend your last cent! almost!
I have few tips from my own experience to share
This post has been edited by sarauk: Jul 19 2010, 03:34 AM
- Set daily tasks you wanted to achieve, and stick to them , do not get distracted by more paying affiliate product
- Once you made a choice of which product you want to promote, learn about the best way to market it
- Do not spam and use all the free marketing tools you can get
- You can not possible learn everything about internet marketing in a day or even a month! The tools always changing
- Learn things as you go
- Learn from your mistakes and see what tools are helping you to get to your goal.
- You will only get better, and if you are persistent, you will get there