Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
> Forum Guidelines:

Discuss GENERAL TOPICS here, but please do not post new Hyips, Autosurfs, Referral Links, Personal Websites or Blog Links, Chain Letters, or any other type of programs in this section.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Interesting Interview With Brian Krassenstein, Talkgold Forum Owner And Manager
ivaho
post Sep 11 2008, 01:52 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 2,540

I made an Interview with an Brian Krassenstein, to explain some doubts and slander about Brian Krassenstein the person which came in the last time:

Question 1: Brian Krassenstein, you, as the leader of Talkgold forum and with more than 100,000 members and 14,500+ subscriptions, what is your goal?

Well, as many people are unaware, Our parent company sold talkgold back in November of 2008, however I have still remained on for the time being as the forum manager. As part of the current management team, I know the owners are looking to expand the core discussion of talkgold into just about every online money making field there is. This will happen over the next 12-18 months.

Question 2: What features do you plan to add to make your forum more attractive to your members?

There will be new folders added in the coming money, as we try and direct Talkgolds attention into a more stable atmosphere. We will try and give away more cash prizes in our cash folder, as well as team up with some of the more lucrative affiliate programs out there to give members some opportunities of their own.

Full interview:
Brian Krassenstein interview

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Yippee
post Sep 16 2008, 11:00 AM
Post #2

*** TOP PANDA ***
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 461

QUOTE (ivaho @ Sep 11 2008, 04:52 AM) *
Question 1: Brian Krassenstein, you, as the leader of Talkgold forum and with more than 100,000 members and 14,500+ subscriptions, what is your goal?

Well, as many people are unaware, Our parent company sold talkgold back in November of 2008, however I have still remained on for the time being as the forum manager. As part of the current management team, I know the owners are looking to expand the core discussion of talkgold into just about every online money making field there is. This will happen over the next 12-18 months.
NOVEMBER 2008 hasn't even arrived yet! unsure.gif Do we assume he means 2007?

--------------------

+Quote Post
tdinoz
post Sep 22 2008, 10:50 AM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 48,734

I'm going to assume that wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
samkia
post Sep 23 2008, 04:48 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 150,521

thx for this thread really informative

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement