Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

ADVERTISE ON MMG. Contact Us Via E-mail at: MMGAdvertising@gmail.com  |   MMG SUPPORT: MMG Account Questions: support@moneymakergroup.com
All banners and external links on MoneyMakerGroup are advertisements only. We do not endorse or vouch for any advertiser's claims. Use Extreme Caution & perform your own due diligence before sending money to anyone!
> International Chat Rules

The international sections are for general discussions and helping people from your country only.

DO NOT participate in ANY currency exchanges here or create new posts for currency exchanges.

DO NOT announce programs, post personal websites or blogs, or use any referral links in this section. Do not start any threads in the International CHAT section to discuss MLM, Hyip, Autosurf programs, etc. All program discussion belongs in the original program threads.

MMG admins and moderators try their best to keep this international area organized, but we do not speak the languages from all countries listed here. If you see someone violating the rules in your language or in your country's subform, please use the report button and report it to the MMG moderating team.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Need Information About Forex/hyip Money Transactions To India. #urgent
Downager
post Aug 17 2015, 05:07 PM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 575,991

Hello MMG's,
I need HELP!

I'm new to online business thing and I'm currently engaged in Paidverts (Yet to claim my 1st cashout). My issue is, recently I came across 2 overseas based HYIP programme (Carbon7 & MTv) which seems legitimate to me and yes I did a little research before saying this, All I want to know wthr Indian transaction regulatory allows us bring such income through Payeza to India? It will be legal?

I need confirmed assurance that It won't invite troubles in future.

I urgently need advice on this, Thanks in advance smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

BllAcKsHaDoW
post Sep 11 2015, 08:43 PM
Post #2

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 318,708

Well Carbon7 is pure HYIP Program but MTV is not ... if you withdraw funds via PayPal or Payza then its ok .. as they are Legal Processor in India .. so it will not be any problem and if you exceed Tax limit then you should file Income tax otherwise it may problem from Income tax end smile.gif , do Proper filing and forget about any worry .... your money you can do whatever you want wink.gif but it need to be white money not black tongue4.gif so pay Govt. when you exceed tax limit and enjoy risking funds tongue4.gif , Forex is total different matter from these ..

+Quote Post
Downager
post Sep 19 2015, 07:01 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 575,991

QUOTE (BllAcKsHaDoW @ Sep 12 2015, 11:13 AM) *
Well Carbon7 is pure HYIP Program but MTV is not ... if you withdraw funds via PayPal or Payza then its ok .. as they are Legal Processor in India .. so it will not be any problem and if you exceed Tax limit then you should file Income tax otherwise it may problem from Income tax end smile.gif , do Proper filing and forget about any worry .... your money you can do whatever you want wink.gif but it need to be white money not black tongue4.gif so pay Govt. when you exceed tax limit and enjoy risking funds tongue4.gif , Forex is total different matter from these ..

Thanks, and same goes for Bitcoins too if I cashout from them? Btw I've already invested tongue4.gif

+Quote Post
erikalui
post Oct 31 2015, 09:14 AM
Post #4

MMG Member

Member No.: 432,494

I don't trust HYIPs but if you want to withdraw via Payza, there is no legal trouble and you can withdraw to your bank via bank wire as Payza doesn't support other bank withdrawal modes for Indians. However, the fee charged is about $25. If you want to withdraw for less fees, you can try converting Payza funds to bitcoins in 2% fee and then exchange on xmlgold.eu for PayPal which is a safe method.

+Quote Post
BllAcKsHaDoW
post Oct 31 2015, 07:58 PM
Post #5

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 318,708

QUOTE (Downager @ Sep 19 2015, 08:31 PM) *
Thanks, and same goes for Bitcoins too if I cashout from them? Btw I've already invested tongue4.gif

Well you know there is a way always around the Law . Talk with your Tax lawyer advisor and do proper filling of your income via foreign currency and you good to go smile.gif

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement