QUOTE (CrazeFever @ Mar 19 2010, 10:22 AM)
So how exactly does this work again? I'm a bit skeptical on the whole thing but it seems to work. A bit ingenious if I may add. That, and I've never been able to make a success downline.
If I join, what happens then?
Hey CrazeFever, thanks for your interest in our team. On how our PIF team works I would just refer you to post #2 and just let it sink in. When Kim (team leader) sent me an email explaining how the concept, it took me a day to sink in. So I can understand your skepticism.
However, I will do an example.
First, let me refresh or educate those who are unfamiliar with Infinity Downline's pay structure. Here is a quick over view.
Cost $25 (not with our PIF team
1st member - goes to you ($25 monthly to you)
2nd member - goes to your sponsor ($25 monthly to them)
3rd member - goes to you ($25 monthly to you)
4th member - goes to your sponsor ($25 monthly to them)
5th and ALL after that goes to YOU ($25 monthly income to you)
Now here is an example of what will happen to some one who joins our team.
We will use Bob as a name for this example
1. Let's say Bob has recently joined and thanks to Bob's effort and the effort of the entire team by advertising our Team's pages, people start to join every day and now it is Bob's turn and Bob is contacted by our team leader saying "Hey Bob, Tom just notified to me that he is ready to join our team, and since it is your turn, I am going to send him your Infinity Downline(ID) link for him to join and Tom want's to use Alertpay, could you send $25 to this email(Tom's AP email). And Bob's responds saying yes I will PIF Tom.
2. Bob will send Tom $25 to Tom's Alertpay then Tom will sign up under Bob's link and take that $25 that Bob PIF for him and upgrade in Infinity Downline where as Bob immediately gets his $25 right back and by upgrading in ID Tom has set a subscription that will automaticaly pay Bob month after month, as long as Tom stays active of coarse.
3. Now since Tom has done that, Bob has his 1st person , the next person will be past up to Bob's sponsor, Sue. Does Bob PIF for his 2nd member? No, Sue will PIF Bob's second person. So Sue gets notified by our team leader saying "Hey Sue, George notified to me that he is ready to join, he will be Bob's second person so George will join under Bob's ID link but I will need you to PIF to George, he prefers PayPal and here is payPal email where you can send it to(note: that is why you need $25 in both because some perfer one over the other). Sue replys "Yes I will send George the $25 to his PayPal.
So Sue will start receiving $25 monthly residual from Bob's 2nd person, George, and Bob is one step closer to being qualified in ID.
3. Now Bob is giving notice that Tim is ready to join the team. And then Bob repeats the same process as he did with Tom.
This now leaves Bob with 3 members in his ID. Which means Bob for one more time will have to pass up another member, so Sue (Bob's sponsor) is contacted by our team leader that another person, Joe, wants to join and they are going to join under Bob's link and since Joe will to be Bob's 4th Sue will have to PIF to Joe, and while Joe joins under Bob's link and when Joe upgrade's it will go to either Sue's PayPal and Alertpay. Another ressidual income for Sue and Bob is all through with passing up members.
And now Bob has 4 members and how this team works, Bob's link will not be used again, from now on Bob will PIF his member's 2nd and 4th qualifing members.
So later Bob get's contacted by our team leader saying that Bill wants to join, he is going be Tom's (Bob's 1st member) 2nd member which means Bob will have to PIF to Bill just as he did for both Tom and Tim. And Bob will do the same for Tom's 4th person and then he repeat the process for Tim and Bill's 2nd and 4th. And their 2nd and 4th so on and so on, every time Bob PIF for someone, it will result in $25 monthly residual income.
Hope this example helps.
So what is required when you join?
1. Have $25 in your PayPal and Alertpay.
2. Advertise our PIF team pages and splash pages consistently. Our team leader encourages to try to get 600 hits a day. But she understands if you can't just show some honest effort.
And additional, although optional, stay active here and tell others how this team.
p.s.- For those who may be confused on the "passed up" members as above George and Joe (Bob's 2nd and 4th) STILL had to join Bob's ID lets' say you are George. you join Bob's link, you see that Bob is your sponsor but when upgrade you see Sue's payment info and that is where your $25 goes to.
George needed to sign up in Bob's ID link so Bob can get credit so Bob can be qualified where he does not have to pass up any more.