Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ibiocare - Ibiocare.com, Combination Wholesales And Network Marketing
ibiocare
post May 2 2012, 05:59 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 425,291

Bio Care has grown to the edge of bio technology and it focus on the health and happiness of life. Bill Gates said in 1996, 'Biotechnology, like computer software will likely change the world.' The U.S. National Science and Technology Commission definition of biotechnology includes a range of technology.

It can make use of organisms or cells to produce a product that we need in new technologies, including recombinant DNA, cell fusion, and bio-manufacturing program. Today, biotechnology have been developed with advances into a new era, and the world's most potential industries.

The pursuit of excellence, change in the quality of life and improving health is the Bio Care, commitment to the public! The Bio Care, can let you have the platform of high returns and a huge capital return!

iBioCare.Com ( E Biocare Global Ptd Ltd ) registered and based in Singapore. We are committed to bringing you the highest quality, 100% pure and natural products that give you results, guaranteed. One thing that distinguishes our product from all others is our manufacturing process. Our objective is to manufacture a product that works in the purest form possible.

View our 1st phase products here !

We believe we are the best platform for your international network. We can make you a leader of the wholesale field. Believe and trust us in delivering satisfactory results and remarkable achievements of our system to you. With our unique e-commerce busines concept combining wholesale with network marketing ( 2 in 1 ), people not only can enjoy our high class quality products at a very low price but also able to generate an extra income just from home.

Nothing to worries about monthly auto-ship cost. high mantenance for commision qualification, shipping or postal cost etc. Every things will be done by us ( the company ) for you. You don't need to pay any more membership fees or spend any single cent of your own pocket money for the website.

Currently this opportunity is available only in Singapore, United States, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Just FREE REGISTER here and share your own replicating website with your friends and relatives. It's that simple!

We will talk to you personally soon. Make sure you enter a correct contact number.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

ibiocare
post May 3 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 425,291

Many people are not interested in selling. Not many people can do Sponsoring too. However, two basic things are important if someone wants to succeed in networking business or MLM. Without sales and membership, any network businesses or MLM can not survive.

At iBioCare these hurdle can be overcome. I do not really like to sell but my participation in iBioCare is a coincidence. It comes from a sachet of Maca Tongkat Ali Extra products giving by friends to me for try (free gift). Price per sachet Maca Tongkat Ali is less than $ 2.00. Because this Maca really works it make me join iBioCare. ​​Product Sell It Self.

In my case, the friends are not even talking about iBioCare, do not tell me details about products and even marketing plan. He was only given one sachet products to try. Due to the effectiveness of the the result can be felt immediately (within 3 hours after taken), I've become interested in iBioCare.

From the experience I went through then I do a simple calculations. If I buy the product (minimum 2 boxes), I only pay $ 33.00. Two boxes of Maca Tongkat Ali contains 18 sachets (enough to use over 30 days as one sachet taken every two days). Buy two boxes of Maca qualify me as a member, no membership fees to pay. I just pay the price of eligible products and enjoy all the benefits that companies offer. That's all. No other hidden cost.

Back to 18 sachets Maca earlier. I want to continue to enjoy Maca and all iBioCare products for free. And if possible I want to make some profit from this business. But I'm ashamed to sell. I feel shy to do campaign and recommend friends join iBioCare but these two elements are the foundation of success in any networking business. So the best way that I have is to give away one sachet products to friends to try, the same steps as my friend made on me last few days.

Therefore, from 18 sachets Maca available, why not nine or half of them given to 9 friends or neighbors for their attempts. I am confident that youl'll get a positive results when some of them will return to us to ask more. Remember we only need 2 people minimum to make money in this iBioCare. If 4 or 5 friends/neighbors to join you, this is enough profitability.

In this post I just focus on Maca because it is my own experience. Maca is mainly focused on men. So you can do the same thing using Radix Plus sachet to a women. However for those who are good in the internet marketing, the question of selling or making the sponsorship is not a particularly difficult if the products are good quality, effective and their price affordable by the majority.

Are you interested? Just REGISTER FOR FREE HERE and I will promptly contact you for detailed information!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement