Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hyper Funding Income - Hyperfundingincome.com, Payza - LR - Egopay - VISA - MC - Discover - Amer Exp - PP
ladym12
post Feb 19 2013, 02:50 PM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 238,218

I AM NOT THE ADMIN

Congratulations, you've just found one of the most exciting and profitable cooperative joint ventures you'll ever see and we're sure that you'll be completely amazed at this innovative approach to making money online.

Most people never even get this far so please take just a few moments of your valuable time to read the following information and you will be well on your way to more hand's free daily profits than you could ever imagine was possible...

Wouldn't it be nice if it were possible to generate a completely passive income that get's paid to you every second of every day without fail AND with no extra work required?

Here at Hyper Funding Income, this is not only possible, it's happening RIGHT NOW! As you read this sentence, people just like you are joining and receiving daily payouts! How do we do it? Two words: Hyper Funding.

Here's what we're all about and why you'll make a fortune with us today...

Hyper Funding Income Program Overview
Hyper funding or crowd funding is the new buzzword that was created to describe the collective effort of various individuals who network and pool their resources, usually via the Internet, to support the development efforts initiated by other people or businesses.

In the last few years, Hyper Funding websites such as Kickstart.com have coordinated with regular people and businesses to directly fund over $500 million dollars to close to 100,000 individual businesses and projects, and this trend of venture capital is rapidly increasing in popularity as the internet continues to gain popularity globally.

While the vast majority of hyper funding websites online are donation only and offer little to no financial compensation to its users, Hyper Funding Income has positioned itself to become the one of the first income providing hyper funding joint ventures on the market.

Businesses are being funded and maintained by us every hour of the day without any need for you to intervene, so no matter what, the profits from these businesses are being constantly distributed back to you 24/7 providing you a consistent source of guaranteed hourly profits!

Our hyper funding network has been in business for the last year and we already have control of nearly 300 different businesses and opportunities around the web. This mean's there is already a steady profit source for us to tap and distribute profits back to you every day.

Here's where you as a partner of Hyper Funding Income come in...

In order for us to continue funding new businesses and opportunities, we need capital to contribute towards the funding process. This is where your share purchases come in...

You choose how much of a funding share purchase you wish us to maintain and fund on your behalf. We do the work of funding the businesses for you and the day to day running and maintenance that this requires to ensure that you continue to earn from your funding purchases for a lifetime. All that you have to do is just login as often as you like and watch your cash grow and GROW!

By purchasing shares in Hyper Funding Income, you are essentially pre-funding multiple profitable businesses for others that we sell and maintain at a profit for you and pay back to you in spades!

Your returns on funding purchases are absolutely unlimited and there is simply no cap on your infinitely growing money balances.

JOIN HERE NOW!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

ladym12
post Feb 19 2013, 02:54 PM
Post #2

MMG Member

This one looks interesting. You start earning seconds after you purchase your shares. They may have to remove PP as a processor though, but they have many funding options.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmgcjm
post Feb 19 2013, 02:59 PM
Post #3

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 2,785

Without a doubt, this is scam from the same crew (scammers) that run these rev share programs! I received the typical spam email from someone I have never heard, chris skinner

This post has been edited by mmgcjm: Feb 19 2013, 03:00 PM

--------------------

***DON'T GET FOOLED OR TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!*** Be very wary of members that ABUSE the teambuild section of this forum. They see this section of the forum as their own personal downline builder and even undermine the forum rules to do so. They open and close teambuild threads more often than some people change their underwear!

+Quote Post
munnymachine
post Feb 19 2013, 03:03 PM
Post #4

MMG Addict

Member No.: 94,574

I got the same spam email from Chris Skinner.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladym12
post Feb 19 2013, 03:06 PM
Post #5

MMG Member

QUOTE (munnymachine @ Feb 19 2013, 07:03 PM) *
I got the same spam email from Chris Skinner.

I received it as an email as well. It looked good, but the shares prices are high. How do I delete this topic then. I don't want anyone to get in on something that is a scam from the beginning. Sorry, about that. I thought it was a legit program.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladym12
post Feb 19 2013, 03:12 PM
Post #6

MMG Member

It figures my 1st successful new topic post and it's for something that isn't on the up and up. lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
marq7
post Feb 19 2013, 06:59 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 312,295

QUOTE (ladym12 @ Feb 19 2013, 08:12 PM) *
It figures my 1st successful new topic post and it's for something that isn't on the up and up. lol

I feel your pain. At least we know.

--------------------

+Quote Post
misterkailo
post Feb 19 2013, 07:28 PM
Post #8

joinkai.com
Group Icon

Group: Lifetime Supporter
Member No.: 191,798

Chris Skinner.. yea very typical scammer name .. pops up from time to time lol

--------------------
FREE TRIAL Marketing System for ANY COMPANY - CLICK HERE

+Quote Post
ibjulieb
post Feb 24 2013, 11:10 AM
Post #9

MMG Member

Member No.: 186,368

QUOTE (mmgcjm @ Feb 19 2013, 03:59 PM) *
Without a doubt, this is scam from the same crew (scammers) that run these rev share programs! I received the typical spam email from someone I have never heard, chris skinner

I got a "free" share 2 days ago (just for kicks) by signing up for a Blockbuster subscription for $4.99 for a month. That $49 "share" has now earned $8.57. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the earnings...no place does it give a % return or life-span of a "share". The Welcome letter came from a Chad Feldman (aka Chris Skinner???) CEO. I am going to wait to try to withdraw to STP just to see what happens.

Did a google search for both Chris and Chad...nothing came up that seems related.

--------------------
Julie B. skype ibjulieb2010

+Quote Post
ladym12
post Feb 24 2013, 11:24 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

QUOTE (ibjulieb @ Feb 24 2013, 03:10 PM) *
I got a "free" share 2 days ago (just for kicks) by signing up for a Blockbuster subscription for $4.99 for a month. That $49 "share" has now earned $8.57. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the earnings...no place does it give a % return or life-span of a "share". The Welcome letter came from a Chad Feldman (aka Chris Skinner???) CEO. I am going to wait to try to withdraw to STP just to see what happens.

Did a google search for both Chris and Chad...nothing came up that seems related.

Hi Julie,

Let me know if you're able to withdraw. I received an email also about signing up for offers in order to get a free share. I was going to sign up for this one offer, but they wanted too much personal info such as my social sec #, so I was like, 'never mind'. Let me know what happens here. I may revisit it.

This post has been edited by ladym12: Feb 24 2013, 11:24 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladym12
post Feb 24 2013, 11:49 AM
Post #11

MMG Member

I just signed up for an offer, so waiting for them to credit my account with my free share. This is nice to get free shares just for signing up with offers. I see another offer I may sign up for. I noticed they are adding offers to the site, as there were only 6 pages of offers when I checked it out a couple of days ago. Now there are 10 pages of sign-up offers.

If they would get more magazine offers, I would purchase one of those. I'm interested in some house and home, garden or cooking magazines. *Hint, hint, if admin is watching this thread. It couldn't hurt to sign up for some offers and get free shares to earn. Hope it pays. Will let you know what happens.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ibjulieb
post Feb 24 2013, 12:43 PM
Post #12

MMG Member

Member No.: 186,368

QUOTE (ladym12 @ Feb 24 2013, 11:49 AM) *
I just signed up for an offer, so waiting for them to credit my account with my free share. This is nice to get free shares just for signing up with offers. I see another offer I may sign up for. I noticed they are adding offers to the site, as there were only 6 pages of offers when I checked it out a couple of days ago. Now there are 10 pages of sign-up offers.

If they would get more magazine offers, I would purchase one of those. I'm interested in some house and home, garden or cooking magazines. *Hint, hint, if admin is watching this thread. It couldn't hurt to sign up for some offers and get free shares to earn. Hope it pays. Will let you know what happens.

Well, I submitted a support ticket asking if there is a set % that each "share" earns or if there is a life span to a share...here is the reply which did come very quickly....

Shares are active forever. They are a lifetime purchase as each purchase you make is used to fund a business, your shares will be active in that funded business forever.

There is no set percentage as far as how much you will earn. We cannot guarantee a particular percentage as that is illegal in our country of business.

However, we can guarantee that you will make a profit on each funding share that you purchase!

As far as how our program works...it's best summed up like this

For each funding share you purchase, we take that funding share and invest a percentage of it in new businesses. As each business turns a profit, we pay this back to you directly. You in turn gain a controlling interest in each business that we use your capital to fund which gives you a percentage of the profits!

We manage this process on your behalf behind the scenes and you simply login and collect your profits!

We hope this clears things up for you!

My earnings are still growing...I see STP is not an option to withdraw, but Payza is.

--------------------
Julie B. skype ibjulieb2010

+Quote Post
ladym12
post Feb 24 2013, 07:02 PM
Post #13

MMG Member

QUOTE (ibjulieb @ Feb 24 2013, 04:43 PM) *
Well, I submitted a support ticket asking if there is a set % that each "share" earns or if there is a life span to a share...here is the reply which did come very quickly....

Shares are active forever. They are a lifetime purchase as each purchase you make is used to fund a business, your shares will be active in that funded business forever.

There is no set percentage as far as how much you will earn. We cannot guarantee a particular percentage as that is illegal in our country of business.

However, we can guarantee that you will make a profit on each funding share that you purchase!

As far as how our program works...it's best summed up like this

For each funding share you purchase, we take that funding share and invest a percentage of it in new businesses. As each business turns a profit, we pay this back to you directly. You in turn gain a controlling interest in each business that we use your capital to fund which gives you a percentage of the profits!

We manage this process on your behalf behind the scenes and you simply login and collect your profits!

We hope this clears things up for you!

My earnings are still growing...I see STP is not an option to withdraw, but Payza is.

Thanks for sharing this. I now have 2 shares for 2 offers I completed and I'm waiting on a 3rd offer to be verified, so I can get one more share. I haven't earned anything on my shares yet, but maybe by tomorrow. This is exciting if we can actually withdraw anything.

And yes, I was going to mention that I didn't see STP as an option on their site. However I noticed when my shares were assigned, that it is showing the processor Egopay as being how they were funded. So, I'm wondering if I have to take the money out via Egopay or if I will be able to withdraw via Payza or even Paypal, since both of those are options. If I have earnings in the morning, I'm going to try to make a test withdrawal to see what happens.

Hope this really works. Let me know if you get a successful withdrawal. I'm trying to find threads about this program on other forums to see if anyone has actually gotten paid from this, but I can't find anything so far on the program. I'll keep searching though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladym12
post Feb 24 2013, 07:55 PM
Post #14

MMG Member

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I just received my first earnings after about 8 hours on the 2 FREE shares I got, after signing up for a couple of their trial offers on their site. So, if they pay, this will be a great program to get into. I will keep you all apprised of my progress here. Here's what it looks like in my back office:

Position Details

# PaymentMode Amount Invested Earning Purchased Date
1 Egopay $49.00 $0.43 2013-02-24 16:15:32
2 Egopay $49.00 $0.43 2013-02-24 16:29:54

Total Shares Purchased:
$98.00
Total Profit from shares:
$0.86

This may prove to be something unique and profitable. I hope it is the real thing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ladym12
post Feb 25 2013, 01:52 PM
Post #15

MMG Member

OK, cool. My earnings went from this:

1 Egopay $49.00 $0.43 2013-02-24 16:15:32
2 Egopay $49.00 $0.43 2013-02-24 16:29:54

Total Shares Purchased:
$98.00
$0.86

To this in less than 24 hours:

Position Details

1 Egopay $49.00 $3.98 2013-02-24 16:15:32
2 Egopay $49.00 $3.98 2013-02-24 16:29:54

Total Shares Purchased:
$98.00
$7.96

This may have possibilities. Once I hit $10, which is the minimum to withdraw, I'll make a withdrawal and see if I get paid. If I do, then this is a great little program, where you can sign up for offers that don't cost that much to gain $49 shares that earn you $4 or more daily.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement