I'm always open to costructive discussions and to enumuate our customers opinion. In this case I do not understand the point of combining an opinion on our new fees with a promotional for a competitor like you did.
And now some thoughts on our new fees.
1. Gold exchange services has just started and are completely different from what was offered before.
2. When speaking about our fees some things ahve to be taken in consideration.
- We have a standard fee and a special fee
- We offer a weekly rebate policy that lower the above up to the 50%
Let's make some calculation starting from our Gold exhange fees table available at our fees Structure page:https://asianpay.com/fees.php
and combining them with the possibility, quite easy to gain the special fees position and the addition of the weekly rebates system.
I will estimate a standard movement for a Gold Trader, the minimum 2,500 weekly
With this volume the Customer has right to the Special Fee: 3%
Then has right to a Rebate equal to the 0.25% that lower the fee to the 2.75%
If just works in/out in one week, like many do the volume grow to $ 5,000 that takes you to a 0.40% rebate lowering the fee to the 2.6%
Moreover you can fund from your Asianpay balance and from different sources that are low cost compred to the obes offered from other competitors.
I did a calculation for a Customer of ours that was trying to understand if to choose us or other competitors on an average level of $ 10,000 weekly in out
In a few words, but if youw ant to contact me by PM i can send to you the excell sheet, the final cost with us is $ 200 on that amount against an average of $ 310 with our competitors.
3. I think that the CORE business of the Company and its background count also in enumuating the fees.
On this matter we are a win-win situations. We are going to party for our first year Birthday with a great curriculum: no claims, no problems, no delay, no customers emailing where are my money, no mistakes. We can proudly show Customers' testimonials, hundreds, happy for our fast and effective service. Gold transactions manually completed
in minutes from the request, and is important to underline the word manually
. We strive for security and all is verified and processed manually by the minute to avoid web site hacking attempts and loss of money. This represent one of the costs that the Company has to cover. We are a payment processor and we proudly say that we are a Community. We offer things and opportunities that other competitors never offered. Our affiliate program, just implemented with new options that bring to our members more real earnings opportunity, The Investor Corner, that I believe has surprised the entire Internet Community and is growing strong and stable like any program before. An many other reasons that make of our Customer a winner every day.
4. What has to be understood in our fees is that they have to be combined with the use of our services and the participation in our Community. Our Customers pay fees that generate a profit that we share with them: this is the clue and is a clear fact. This situation if enumuated with attention, can lead to a non-fees business for our Customers or possibly to a profitable business obtaining services.
5. We offered for months, really a long time Egold deposits at no FEES + a 1% rebate. It was a promotion and lsted really a long time , but can not last lifetime.
And because you named a competitor in conclusion here is a comparative tab, very short:
Base: 2,500 US$ unique transaction
Buy Egold at Asianpay by WIRE: Special Fee: 3% = $ 75 + $ 15 wire fees = $ 90 - rebate $6.25 = $ 83.75
Same amount at Capitalex: 5% fee = $ 125 + your own WIRE expenses all fees paid = $ 155 or more
Same amount at IceGold: 2% fee + wire receiver fee in their bank = $ 54.89 accordingly to their calculator but you still have to provide the WIRE and pay the fees to your bank
Same amount at AnyGold now and same way WIRE : total fees 106.25 accordingly to their calculator
Same amount at Goldex and same WIRE 3.5% = 87.50 + your own bank fees.
Do I have to mention more ? I think this is enough and if you look at the rebates table you will see how our fees lower as much you work with us and then start to calculate your earnings being part of our community and add them to the full picture: I think there is one only answer: Asianpay.
But I'm the President & CEO so maybe I'm not really "over parties"...so i let our Customers to speak for us, maybe here in this same topic.
President & CEO
Asianpay Co. ltd.
This post has been edited by AsianPayCEO: Aug 3 2006, 09:53 AM