Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

Discuss GENERAL TOPICS here, but please do not post new Hyips, Autosurfs, Referral Links, Personal Websites or Blog Links, Chain Letters, or any other type of programs in this section.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Is Health Insurance Is A Waste Of Money?
AlbertDisuza11
post Nov 5 2012, 09:17 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 490,065

Do you think health insurance is a waste of money? many people think that it is simply a waste of money and therefore, everyone should stay away from them. But I think otherwise. I think that they can be a great help in case of any mishappenings, and God Forbid, nobody knows when. What do you guys think about it? Have you opted for one? Please give in our replies whatever be your answer.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

donovankoi
post Nov 18 2012, 03:19 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 494,000

QUOTE (AlbertDisuza11 @ Nov 5 2012, 06:17 PM) *
Do you think health insurance is a waste of money? many people think that it is simply a waste of money and therefore, everyone should stay away from them. But I think otherwise. I think that they can be a great help in case of any mishappenings, and God Forbid, nobody knows when. What do you guys think about it? Have you opted for one? Please give in our replies whatever be your answer.

in holland where i live, it's mandatory.
i wouldn't like to have it any other way.

+Quote Post
Junfanbl
post Nov 20 2012, 09:57 AM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 494,643

I wouldn't go a day without Health insurance, no matter how crappy it is. I would rather pay for it for the rest of my life then end up in the hospital with a 300,000.00 dollar bill that I would be stuck paying the rest of my life. Some of these procedures are ridiculously expensive. No wonder Doctors make so much money!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Que
post Nov 28 2012, 10:35 AM
Post #4

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 495,499

QUOTE (AlbertDisuza11 @ Nov 5 2012, 01:17 PM) *

It depends on your financial situation. If you are wealthy net worth of 2+ million, despite what democrats in the US say, 250k is far from wealthy, then yes it is a waste of money, as you can deposit and invest those funds (in a real investment way, not the shady games played on sites like these that are closer to online gambling than they are investments). With the combo of purchasing insurance for a catastrophic event like heart attack or cancer.

If you are not wealthy it's a pretty needed thing in the US.

All of this of course changes in 2014 as you will be required to purchase no matter what or be fined.

I find it an interesting topic considering the forum. After all it's partly a ponzi scheme partly traditional investing....

+Quote Post
jacobse
post Dec 26 2012, 12:29 PM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 498,364

QUOTE (AlbertDisuza11 @ Nov 5 2012, 10:17 AM) *

p really do think so, so i say yes

--------------------
Jobs Vacancies

+Quote Post
AndruLuka
post Jan 24 2013, 10:42 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 501,212

I don't think so that health insurance is a waste of money. It's good for us for protect our health. So it's very essential thing for every one to take health insurance. It is insurance against the chance of running into medical costs among people.

+Quote Post
mathanrae
post Jan 25 2013, 09:04 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 501,031

i don't think it is a waste of time or money. being insured gives peace of mind. plus there is huge income opportunity too. your just need two things, persistence and a huge network of people you can sell to.

+Quote Post
Blox
post Jan 28 2013, 08:33 AM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 501,733

It's not a waste if you get seriously ill.

I personally wouldn't do with out it it gives you security.

+Quote Post
cazq
post Jan 29 2013, 03:45 AM
Post #9

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 501,816

I live in the UK and here (as well as our taxes) we pay National Insurance - this covers a number of things, but on the whole it pays for our National Health Service - which means our health care is free.

Personally, I don't see any difference between the two - except we pay our funds to the Government.

+Quote Post
connierebel
post Feb 5 2013, 09:04 AM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 225,890

It is not a waste of money, but the problem is that the insurance companies have way too much power. They tell the doctors what tests and procedures to do, as well as have complete control over costs. That is the reason why health care in this country is in such a mess. But now with it being mandatory to have insurance in 2014, that will only make the situation worse.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement