Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> What is this section?

This section houses closed, inactive, and offline programs.

Closed programs are programs whose administrators have officially announced the end to their programs.

Inactive programs are programs whose thread on MMG has not had a single post for a period of 4+ weeks.

Offline programs are programs whose websites have been down for a minimum of 7 days.

45 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hci 25 - Hci25.com, $45 - E-Gold
Guest_jonessy1_*
post Nov 25 2006, 04:25 AM
Post #1

Guests

Hi all !!!

You´ve gotta have a look at this, only 27 000 members (but the fund can be paid out with as low as 9000 members, read inside) Compared to Global Pension Plan this will go much faster.

Once u have registered 12 people (the 1800 members that do this) u will get a flight to New York !!!! A seminar of some kind with the people that started this !!!! Read summary below...

Can you afford NOT to be in this wink.gif post-69220-1110229459.gif

* Administrative fee for the current Pension/Lifeinsuranceplan as explained: $45.

* Amount to be paid at the maturity of the fund: (This will be done at 27 000 Beneficiaries) £42 500.

* Bonus for the above mentioned plan for each beneficiary introduced: £1900.

* The first 1800 Beneficiaries that has introduced 12 new beneficiaries (or 4 with 3 positions) each, receives air plane tickets for 2 to New York with hotel for 3 days/2 nights. Seminar with initiator of the project and us is scheduled.

* The first trip is scheduled for Oct. -07 (This is of course if we have reached the necessary number of beneficiaries by then, if not, we will only postpone it for the time that it’s necessary).

* We will update everybody on who has qualified for the trip on the FrontPage (with their permission of course). The Fund will start Nov. 30th -06.

* World leading knowledge within Financial Management and Asset growth.

We are one of the few distributors of bank debenture trading programs.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

jagjag123
post Dec 8 2006, 05:09 AM
Post #2

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 84,204

Thanks jonessy wink.gif

Looks like we both are going to New York

Come on guys...lets speed up the process and aim for NY smile.gif

Cheers !

--------------------

+Quote Post
say what
post Dec 12 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #3

MMG Member

Member No.: 13,172

Anyone have a referral link they could PM me? If I join, I hate to join under the generic link.

+Quote Post
jinjingoh
post Dec 12 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #4

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 84,796

Looks great. I will sign up now.

With 12 downlines, I will get to New York.

Never been to New York before.

+Quote Post
jojo_sm
post Dec 13 2006, 02:37 AM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 83,628

Hi

Maybe before you join look at this website :

Fraud & Scam

I realize the project scenario is the same with HCI25. Exactly same WORD BY WORD.

So i am a bit sceptical about HCI.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jagjag123
post Dec 15 2006, 02:34 AM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

Hi !

I cant send any PM´s yet, have to have 25 posts first..dont know if i´m allowed to post it in here, dont think so..maybe i can email you my user ? Or how can we fix it ?

JJ

--------------------

+Quote Post
dczion
post Dec 15 2006, 04:55 AM
Post #7

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 80,054

anybody have made some research about this program??
let us know about it...

+Quote Post
jagjag123
post Dec 16 2006, 05:21 AM
Post #8

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE(dczion @ Dec 15 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]3360955[/snapback]

anybody have made some research about this program??
let us know about it...

Hi

The one thing that i needed to know was that it is Mr. Stallings that is behind the company.

I actually saw an article in finacial times about him a couple of weeks ago, he was apparently one of the early large investors in Google...I have full confendence in this guy and this company and the security level they want to stay at...

Many of the things that are stated in the site are areas they wouldn´t know about, if they weren´t in this business...

Good Luck ! Lets aim for the trip to NY wink.gif

J

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_jonessy1_*
post Dec 17 2006, 02:44 AM
Post #9

Guests

Hi all !

The first newsletter is out and i think everything is looking great, this company is here to stay.

Thank you Mr. Stallings for finally letting something out over the Internet !

Having heard about you before i wouldn´t be surprised if there are some surprises in hand for the members.

Newsletter below.

News from HCI25, December 10th -06

Dear Client

First of all, welcome to the first newsletter of the recently launched site www.hci25.com

This is, as you might have been reading about in the site, the first project that we have launched over the Internet. And I must say that we couldn’t have wished for a better start on our Pension/Insurance plan. We have up to date received 347 beneficiaries since the launch on Nov. 13th, which is simply overwhelming! Thank you all for the great work so far!

This newsletter will be published once a week in the news section of the site.

This is to keep you all informed of the projects we have on our hands.

We have received a number of questions about a login function to the site.

We have however decided not to use such a function, mainly because of the risks of sabotage in member’s accounts. We also believe that this isn´t of real value to the members, the main thing here is to be protected. Once the project is fulfilled you will all get the necessary information to proceed the payments.

We have also decided, at least for the time beginning, not to use a Forum, we have been advised not to do so, mainly because of spam activities and the risk of losing any financial license that we have in other projects….I hope that you all understand that the financial world today is a very strict industry and heavily guarded by many authorities and different acts. Our business, which has been running for many years, must be protected and we can’t take any chances regarding these issues.

That’s why we don’t use ref.links as well. Your friends will have to use your ref.username and type it in on the Signup page themselves

So, until next week, good luck to all of you with the work that has just started.

Kindest Regards on behalf of HCI25

Mr. Stallings-Blash

+Quote Post
kandyland
post Dec 18 2006, 02:02 PM
Post #10

MMG Member

Member No.: 84,579

How are u supposed to keep track of making sure your referrals signed up correctly under you if there is no log in. Do they send this information to you weekly?

--------------------

+Quote Post
jojo_sm
post Dec 18 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #11

New MoneyMaker

Hi ,

Can you please send us some link from official news or article sites talking about Mr Stallings-Blash. I can't find his name in Google investor list.

THank : )
jojo

--------------------

+Quote Post
jagjag123
post Dec 19 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #12

New MoneyMaker

QUOTE(jojo_sm @ Dec 19 2006, 07:38 AM) [snapback]3382714[/snapback]

Hi ,

Can you please send us some link from official news or article sites talking about Mr Stallings-Blash. I can't find his name in Google investor list.
THank : )
jojo

Hi !

I actually did read an article about him in Financial Times about 2 months ago, which surprised me really, but it was more general info..however i dont think you actually will find his name as the Investor in Google, hmm, think about it, at this level these guys are playing at, it is all done within companies/corporates, i´m at a smaller level and even i dont use my name within investments, also when it comes to the other projects (PPP´s etc.) you wont have a chance of finding that out i´m afraid.

You cant even imagine how closed that market is.

QUOTE(kandyland @ Dec 18 2006, 11:02 PM) [snapback]3380886[/snapback]

How are u supposed to keep track of making sure your referrals signed up correctly under you if there is no log in. Do they send this information to you weekly?

Hi !

According to my Chinese friend who knows Mr. Stallings, they will send out statements every month.

Lets hope for that.

JJ

--------------------

+Quote Post
jojo_sm
post Dec 19 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #13

New MoneyMaker

I wrote to them an email week ago , they didn't reply. Did they have admin? Beside, why did they need our passport and "papers". Thought this might lead to identity theft.

--------------------

+Quote Post
rambagade
post Dec 20 2006, 01:19 AM
Post #14

MMG Member

Member No.: 16,062

QUOTE(jojo_sm @ Dec 13 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]3347827[/snapback]

Hi

Maybe before you join look at this website :

Fraud & Scam

I realize the project scenario is the same with HCI25. Exactly same WORD BY WORD.

So i am a bit sceptical about HCI.

thank's your info

--------------------

+Quote Post
jdreams
post Dec 20 2006, 07:08 AM
Post #15

MMG Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 83,963

QUOTE(jagjag123 @ Dec 19 2006, 01:40 PM) [snapback]3387586[/snapback]

Hi !

I actually did read an article about him in Financial Times about 2 months ago, which surprised me really, but it was more general info..however i dont think you actually will find his name as the Investor in Google, hmm, think about it, at this level these guys are playing at, it is all done within companies/corporates, i´m at a smaller level and even i dont use my name within investments, also when it comes to the other projects (PPP´s etc.) you wont have a chance of finding that out i´m afraid.

You cant even imagine how closed that market is.
Hi !

According to my Chinese friend who knows Mr. Stallings, they will send out statements every month.

Lets hope for that.

JJ

well..please dont only said by mouth and provide us the real proof such a articel,document that mentioned mr.stalling bash

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

45 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement