Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Forum Guidelines:

Welcome to the MoneyMakerGroup Forum! Here is the place where you can introduce yourself and tell us all about you. Please do not post referral links, personal sites, blog links, or any other type of links in this section.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I Hate Thinking "not Enough Money!" Help
asterer
post Jul 3 2010, 05:16 AM
Post #1

New MoneyMaker

Group: Member
Member No.: 225,098

Hi guys.

I've been thinking for quite some time of making extra income. Then, came across my mind to look for opportunities making money through the net. Googling "make money" for the first time ( 2 June 2010; i remember correctly as I was at the point of sick not having enough money) I was shocked to find that there are literally thousands of the search returned to me. As i read more, I found that people have done this since the dinosaur age (duh I am sooo left out sad.gif ) . Jamming my brain sometimes (information overflow) tongue4.gif

Clicking here and there, trying blogging but I,m no writer (I hate writing!). Then I came across HYIP, only to find that they vanished with my hard earn RM55.xx (a week spending money). It broke my heart T_T. (lol)

I learnt that I will never make the net any money if i don't start asking around around from people who know.

Guys, anyone with extra time please respond to this. I really need guidance as I am literally blind as how I can do this.

Thank you in advance.

This post has been edited by asterer: Jul 3 2010, 05:17 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

sarauk
post Jul 3 2010, 05:52 AM
Post #2

MMG Member

Member No.: 223,226

Hi welcome here,
Somehow you have to lose in the internet first it is the fee you have to pay to learn. Everyone would love to work from the comfort of his/her home so the net has became heaven for scammers.
People do wise up with experience but the scammers make their money from newbie.

There are so many legitimate ways to make money from home, paid jobs or business. There are too much information it can be overwhelming but you will eventfully get the picture.
I started on the net more than 3 years ago, I even starting making money from my blog which I did not work hard on it. I got lazy and stopped all that, I restarted now and found everyone trying to do the same and the game is much harder but you need two key skills to succeed
1.Desire to s succeed
2 Patience they say most blog writer give up after 3 months and traffic pick up about the same time.

There are other ways to make money, I do not sell anything in my blog. I looked into working from home as customer service advisor, also selling e-book, affiliate even if you do not like writing there are ways, you can either buy written materials with copy writes, what they call it ghost writer service or you can post other articles which are authorised to be shared in return you have to write a summery about the author and the business they promoting.
there are so many ideas you can do.
Good Luck

This post has been edited by sarauk: Jul 3 2010, 05:55 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
asterer
post Jul 4 2010, 06:41 PM
Post #3

New MoneyMaker

thanks guys.

i've read the comment, word by word and there, i cant even understand half of it. lol don't worry tho, its a big thank you for u guys. somehow it feels like a moral support for me.

little steps, one at a time right?

but hopefully can hear a lot more from you guys. cheers.

+Quote Post
realist
post Jul 5 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #4

MMG Addict
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 145,079

asterer, hi, welcome to MMG. I suggest taking your time and read through the forum before taking a decison to put your money into anything.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MortgageBuster
post Jul 5 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #5

New MoneyMaker

Member No.: 225,645

QUOTE (asterer @ Jul 3 2010, 05:16 AM) *
Then I came across HYIP, only to find that they vanished with my hard earn RM55.xx (a week spending money). It broke my heart T_T. (lol)

My first online experience was somewhat like yours.. I was introduced to Hyip through a "friend".. Lost 1200$.. and got my first online lesson. There are no "free meals" and no "fast cash".

I was pissed off for a few weeks, until I decided to check what real ways are there to make money online.

I am still learning.

My earnings stand on 30-50$ a month.. so I must be doing something correctly, and have much more to do.

--------------------

+Quote Post
asterer
post Jul 5 2010, 03:03 PM
Post #6

New MoneyMaker

yup it was a good experience after all

hey mortgagebuster, can i take a peek of what you do to start earning? with your permission of course.

and i remember there is a post missing here from jward showing some steps to do here and there, but now its missing..

thanks for replying.

+Quote Post
dittoteam
post Jul 5 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #7

MMG Member

Member No.: 172,027

There are many ways to make money online but there are no get rich quick schemes that are not extremely risky. You found that out with the HYIPs. I have been making money online since 1999 but it is always changing. I started out with eBay and did very well. I would not recomment it anymore except to sell the occassional item you want to get rid of fast. The fees and the time involved is not worth it for most people.

I like realist's comment to start reading through the forum. You will find lots of good ideas and you may latch on to something that you enjoy. If it is not passive almost everything else has a learning curve and some trial and error. Most newbies jump from one thing to another and never master anything. Find a method and stick with it and you will do well.

This post has been edited by dittoteam: Jul 5 2010, 03:56 PM

--------------------
Almost Passive - Tools and programs for an Almost Passive Income!

+Quote Post
Paid Advertisement

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Skin designed by IPB Forum Skins

FEATURED AD - NEW STATIC AD

Advertise on MMG Today!

Advertisement